Why are Scottish people so much cooler and smarter than Irish people?

Why are Scottish people so much cooler and smarter than Irish people?

I like Irish people.

why are Brits so abusive agains the Irish?

I've been asking myself that question for 900 years

The Irish are to the UK what Poles are to Germany

Because they aren't Irish.

wow you are an old man

Scots are less inbred because of influences from every direction.

We're more attractive too.

I thought it was 700 years?

Fairly sure it's 800

SPOOK! IT'S SCARY CROMWELL!

FLEE BEFORE HE PURGES THE EVIL, CORRUPT CATHOL-HICKS FROM BRITANIA

because they don't harbour a grudge towards their brothers for acts committed hundreds of years ago

Teach me your secrets O' old one

the so called "famine"

This

850 since Ireland was invaded

Literally Potato Genocide

I can't wait for Australia to declare itself a Republic. First America, then Australia. Our blood will destroy the Monarchy, one place at a time.

>Scottish voted to STAY IN BRITAIN
>Irish revolted and escaped the regime
>Irish culture is noticeably better

really activates my almonds

Scots are just our rape babies that bent the knee.

wtf i love our colony now

I have a friend who moved to Scotland to work as a chef at a fancy restaurant and he said he's seen a shitton of drunk women who are inebriated day and night and that most of the men he met were obese. He said that the when he's walking out during the evening, the streets are just filled with ugly, pudgy, shitfaced women. He also said that people eat deep fried snicker bars there.

Is that not how it is everywhere in europe?

I wouldn't know, I've never been anywhere else, but here I rarely see fat people and I've never seen a woman get drunk, and I'm not even a shut in nerd. He's an even bigger normalfag than I am and he's went clubbing and had three girlfriends and he said that he's never seen women drunk like that, either. But then again, I have another friend who went to Finland and he said that women there are also massive alcoholics. He said he went on a cruise and that all the finns in it, including the women, got drunk by 10 am.