Hey /b what does pussy taste like

hey /b what does pussy taste like

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/myfaerielove/?hl=es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chicken

>69▶
>hey /b what does pussy taste like
it's not what it tastes like... it's what it smells like.

Balsamic Vinegar with a dash of cream cheese.

Arby's

Marinated pulled pork with a side of garlic mashed potatoes. Something like that

disapointment

Healthy vagina:
salty sweat and skin if they just got home from work.
Just salty if they got done showering.

Like this, but better

sweat

Moar from the girl, OP!

Fish dicks

What are you a gay fish?

this

Who is this chick?!

like a watch battery, with a little bit of saltiness.

Shit, old cum, and copper.
Don't eat it. Fuck it.

Salty milk and coins

Good, as long as she's reasonably clean.

A spoon

ex tasted just like this.
thanks for helping me get over her in two seconds.

if shes clean it should smell like nothing, it would be like licking your arm or skin without any scent.

if its dirty it smells a bit like sweat, or like good body odor if she has a good diet/hormones

Ur mom xD
Jk I have no idea and I never will

I know that feel user

Copper pennies

>just lick change from random people

bags of sand

myfairylove or something like that.

>Panther
>support itself

Sweaty chicken and mushroom pie

I've only ate out "2" and fingered ~ 10 others. And really, it's not the taste that's important, it's the smell....

Of the two I tasted the a 7 year old was salty, a bit of piss but you could rarely taste it, and like warm most skin. It felt bumpy, not lumpy per say, but like to feeling of goosebumps. Maybe she was cold. She was asleep.

The other, 20. I got down and Fuck did the smell hit hard. I describe it as warm, salty, melted butter and piss. And she was hairy so it only looked worse. I picked it it twice and couldn't. I later found out she had a bacterial infection, but I'm pretty sure she just doesn't clean well and I'm assuming most girls are like that. Really can't go down anymore.

The other girls were in high school and college, nothing major. Just drunk hand Shit to each other.

Beach full of rotting dead walruses

Stop it, Kate

Tastes like man cum.. so try your own and you will know

Salty coins and milk

OP post more of this

how long ago was it?

Lick the back of your hand and wait for it to dry up, now smell it.

thats what pussy tastes like

These guys are 100% right. Everyone other answer clearly came from virgins

Why the fuck is that nipple blured?

instagram.com/myfaerielove/?hl=es
Is this her?

Kind of like a grilled cheese sandwich, but different.

Punkin pie

sauce?

November. I was knuckle deep, pulled out, and some other faggots cum was on my hand.

MODS

Yes. She has a tumblr with wayy more NSFW content too.
Not OP but I kinda know her XDDD

I'm sure OP's girlfriends pussy taste like my cum because she has a belly full of it.

Real men do NOT eat pussy.

After putting two and two together, I think I fingered my ex while she had a yeast infection.
The discharge was like mucus almost. Like when cum dries on your fingers after you roll it or something. could that have contributed to the salty taste?

you know when you got a drippy nose. nice and clear stuff.... that's how it is

Like salty milk and coins

> 7 year old
> sleeping

What?

Sorry to hear.
Broke up in November too. I've been feeling oddly lonely since then, y'know, like I have nobody else to live for.

Lick the back of your hand
wait 30 seconds
????????
smell it

That's what pussy tastes like.

bags of sand

Surprisingly accurate

>smell it
>that's what pussy tastes like

Time to mgtow

Urine and old cum.
It's an open orifice in a human being, it's trash. But you have to lick it if you want a blowjob.

That's the attitude I've adopted, but still can't not feel lonely at times though.

Take your autism medication

Sweat and pee (in a lovely way) vaginal secretions are kind of salty and sweet and sour all at the same time, but not overpowering, only a small bit of taste.

You have either had some nasty pussy or you are gay. Either way find different genitals to lick.

I've only been with one girl but I'm pretty sure pussy isn't supposed to smell or taste like that. The scent was super strong. It smelled like my asshole/taint smells when it's sweaty. Not really shitty or dirty just sweaty. The taste was pretty much the same. But I can't overstate how strong the odor was. My hand absolutely reeked the next day.

Its different for each girl. Of the ones I've tasted, one was like a combination of honey and sweat, one was like you liked an armpit... it also depends on how recently they showered. Right after shower, rather tasteless, just worked out and sweaty? You'll taste something alright...

Salty eggs and nickles

It is, but you have us user.
We can fill your void with music and memes

Shave your gooch, excercise, and then run your index finger slowly across your gooch to get the juice. Increase speed of finger as you go and don't forget to include the butthole. Then lick it, spend some time thinking the flavor over. It tastes similar to a penis, which is okay because we are all humans! In fact, most bad tastes are overcome by exposure, so you should do this every day, maybe twice a day if you want to be a real stud
You will get very used to it and make find yourself really liking it, it is totally okay. That is when you want to find a womens on Craiglist but nothing too fat cause you are now fit and pussy eating machine that won't take no from a guy or girl as an answer. If the women are ugly you can still practice with other guys for good bonding including learning how to really get into blowjobs. It's all about determination of how bad you want to get laid user

I've noticed a lot of people like to pretend pussy doesn't stink because they're afraid someone somewhere will think they're gay.
They piss from there, they can't wash the area with soap because it upsets the ph balance, and your dick is in it a good amount of the time.
Pretending that tastes like brazil nuts or chocolate muffins just makes you seem like an insecure faggot or a thirsty autist.

It taste like vegetarian cum. Very sweet.

Pussy tastes like a mix a jar full of pennies, your palm, your armpit, and your anus.

Don't let horny fucks fool you pussy never tastes good. You'll only even wanna smell it when you're horny.

what's really funny is I honestly can't tell if this is like those crystals you make in your sink that are actually mustard gas or a genuine suggestion that the writer really thinks will somehow make your life better

> Having pussy that doesn't taste like chocolate

I pity you

Everything is right here, except the taste and smell are delicious because it smells that way.

First off saying you may be are gay wasn't an insult. Second, I didn't say there wasn't a smell to pussy but there is a clear difference in hygiene between woman.

This is exactly like those crystals

Yeah, vegan pussy especially tastes better but it's never good. It's a pisshole with a bigger hole you rub your dick on a lot that secretes urea which is also piss.
It's piss.

>the a 7 year old was salty

you pedo

This thread makes me want to suck dick, let alone never eat out a woman

Thanks user, I needed that.

I was underage too, FYI.

Pretty accurate.

My gf in college must have had some kind of infection. I fucked the shit out of her but never ate her out. Her pussy smelled like a rotting quarter pounder with cheese that was stuffed up someone's asshole.

Did uncle Bobby teach you those moves?

both experiences are pretty meh. just taste like the backside of your hand... if they are clean and aren't nasty

greentext story

Did she have a ass burgers?

marshmellows and pus

I kek'd

It depends on the girls diet, just like the taste of your cum depends on your diet. I've had girlfriends that ate nothing but McDonald's and junk food and I've had girlfriends that were vegetarians. The former smelt awful and tasted pretty bad, I'd rarely go down on them. The latter didn't have much smell to it and it's taste had mild undertones of salt, as well as being mildly sweet

>lick your hand

>wait 10 seconds

>???

>profit

This thread has made my stomach churn a few times

pussy tastes/smells fucking gross
but if you get them to shower and clean it real good then its fine for abit but as she gets more wet it goes back to being gross

All this talk of fermenting pussy juice reminds me, anyone else ever have a girl lose control of her bladder in your open mouth while you're going down on her?

Cumin.

story time
tell us how you were an underage rapist

taking pedantry to new heights
well done user

No, I was molested at a younger age, but I'm not scarred. I liked it but it did start my sexual drive early

Maybe I'll green text, I'm on mobile. I have the greentext of how it scarred me cause I got caught pretyped somewhere.

Holy shit

No, ive never been to jail

not healthy tastes like ass and smells like pissshitvomit all together. sadly overweight girls have this pretty much all the time.