Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of...

Here is a MAP that explains how the earth is flat and also shows the massive layer of ice that surrounds the edge of the flat earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_private_spaceflight_companies
youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so why do you think there is ice all around the edge at a much thicker rate than the ice at the center

ur map is shitty and so is ur theory

I'm sold.

Wow, what an intellectual refutation. I stand defeated.

yeah good luck bringing ur ideas to the mainstream scientific stage with that attitude

10/10 troll thread, good show ol' chap!

you mean the community of HOAXERS and FRAUDS?

Modern "science" is the biggest SCAM ever.

i am not trolling. I am 100% serious about this shit.

listen dude, you think the earth is flat because life isn't going well. Something really bad happened to you didn't it? Theories like this comfort you so you cling to the narrative that everything is a lie and nothing is real. I could give you a million reasons why the earth is obviously round but you'll listen to none of them because you just don't care what reality is, you care about tricking your brain into feeling like you're in a crazy scifi movie where we're all under a huge dome. it's okay man we're all friends, it'll get better.

Goddamn Flat-tards.... even lower on the pseudoscience food chain than the anti-vaxxers.

you are spewing nothing but emotional bullshit. which one of us is the supposed rational one again?

goddamn spherecucks

Where's your evidence nigga? Not the same drawn "map" that's posted every time. Let's get some actual pics, of the edge, satellite images.. Get rekt faggot.

provide actual quantified evidence, and leave your shitty here-say out of it.

what you got?

Fuck you! Earth is hollow

oblatecucks*

God damn, deep af

the onus or burden of proof is on the people who claim the earth is round. YOU PROVE it.

Clearly you've never done hard psychedelics.

Explain the circular shadow cast on the moon during lunar eclipses.

It also shows what massive faggot you are.

WELCOME TO ERF

"I don't wanna go to bed mom, I'm trolling beeee!!"

Flat earth thread: guaranteed replies, winning at life.

OP here. Add me on FB and we can discuss all this shit further:

FB/coreycananza2

Are we stop at /b or where go?

so you just fucked yourself, i never claimed it was

just asking to see your evidence, because your claimed that it was flat.

The onus is on the person who is making the claim to provide said proof for that claim.

That being said and considering how you claim the world is flat, i would like to see what quantifiable evidence you have that supports your theory.

if non is provided then you have no evidence behind your theory and you are simply clutching at straws.

>onus

kek

hahhaha kys

the farther you go on the wall, the darker and colder it gets. Even without the Illuminati preventing you from reaching the wall, if you reached it and scaled it, you would freeze to death very rapidly. No one can reach the other side of the wall.

We did but you refuse to believe it

believe me it's not about that, conspiracy theorists are just trying to get out of pain, I mean there are real delusional people but most likely the person is just really unhappy and this gives them an identity and cause, it's like discovering aliens exist or something, you get to focus on this fantastic narrative instead of the fact that you're unhappy or you lost loved ones. You shouldn't be a dick to them because it just reinforces it.

Here we come to the true purpose of this thread: OP is a beta shitlord and wants to get revenge on some chad for fucking his perfect princess by directing a bunch of trollable but otherwise sane people to fuck with a facebook account.

This is not scientific debate. This is psychological warfare tactics that you are using right now, attacking a person's character and sanity rather than addressing the SUBSTANCE of a person's arguments. And thus, you have already lost the debate.

Australia is like the size of Africa in your pic you fucking retarded cunt

So you're telling me that if I flew a plane from somewhere in a straight line, I would never end up back where I started?
(btw nice b8)
edit: I fucking hope, we're fucked as a species if it isn't.

most conspiracy theories only exist because because the information that would debunk or disprove them isn't in a collective or accessible form!

half of the conspiracy theories would give up and go home if they were given the CORRECT UPDATED evidence of what happened,

what generally happens in todays media, is you go through 10-15 filters before you see the work, so nothing is of the original, so you have to interperate the information and when you get crack shot shoes like info wars, then you get people thinking in a certain conspiracy way. Which can be good in certain circumstances.

but terrible if left unmanaged.

It doesn't matter to me if you think that the earth is flat. It makes my life easier when people like you are stupid enough to buy into shit like that. I make a good deal of money selling "alternative medicine" to niggers like you who desperately want to believe absurd things because it makes you feel special.

why does the UN use this same map then on their logo?

no eventually you would reach the edge but the weather would destroy your plane probably by that stage. Nor will the Illuminati allow you to pass the wall.

Why are people responding to this?
If I said "Godzilla is real" and provided a screenshot from the Godzilla movie would people debate that as well? Stop replying to this literal cancer.

more childish ad hoc attacks.

Funny how people never present any serious evidence against the flat earth? All they do is mock and ridicule.

That's because you have no real evidence. Just like the Holocaust is fake and 6 million jews did not really die. THE EARTH IS FLAT

should have just got into pharmaceutical medicine you make more and half of it is the same crack pot shit.

Follow my instructions :
>Get money
>Get passport
>Pay Plane travel
>Look up through the window
>See slightly curved line
>???
>Profit

that's a funny graphic.

I watched a live youtube stream of a group-chat between a group of flat-earthers a few months ago. I asked them what the deal was with all of the photos of earth, the moon, other planets, etc. They said they were all fake. Simple as that.

because there is no substance to what you're saying. The reason different maps are different sizes is because translating a sphere to a flat surface is actually really fucking difficult. The reason the earth isn't flat is because literally nothing we do or observe supports it, nothing, literally nothing. You don't believe scientists have ever done real science so why would I give you examples like you're thinking critically. If you go to the top of the Burj Dubai the sun literally sets 2 minutes later than at the bottom, because it's Muslim and they fast until sunset the restaurant at the top serves dinner later than the one at the bottom, literally because the earth is a globe. It doesn't matter though because you won't listen. You need to try meds or therapy I'm not even being an asshole, this isn't going to help you it's just living a lie.

please see
provide something other than your opinion and then we have something to debate, until then you have the same credentials as those your detest.

Fuck off Gojira Jr, the anti-kaiju alliance is money well spent and no amount of false flagging on Sup Forums will stop us from developing the super robots that will save us from your monster tyrant father.

because it's a real community of people who actually believe this? science and reason should be disseminated and preserved, you should try to help people think critically not call them hopeless

Don't you get it? Every other planet in our solar system is completely flat as well, they all somehow just so happen to ALL be facing towards us so that when we see them in our telescopes, they appear circular, when in reality they're flat but just facing us.

if god where human.

"Illuminati"
It was most likely disbanded, even if it's still around today it must only have a small number of members. With an organization as big as people like you say it is, there would have to be at least one person with proof of them being around. If something like that were proven, a lot of people would make sure everyone knew about it.

That is hard work though. I don't need a degree or even a lab to do what I do. I have literally nothing but a label printer, a reserve of distilled water, and a website. Free 500% markup because of people as retarded as OP is pretending to be.

But look, I have undeniable PROOF that Godzilla is most certainly real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_private_spaceflight_companies

More and more people who aren't a part of the scientific community are having access to space flight just for shits and giggles. It seriously won't be long before regular folks get to see with their own eyes that the earth is, in fact, a sphere.

You motherfucker.

if you think about it information technology has kind of taken any type of shadow government's power away, they can't control media anymore and lose even more control every year, the top 1% are becoming less and less relevant because energy is becoming decentralized, they will lose their power completely if they ever had it at all

No, you should take advantage of losers like that. If they aren't capable of arriving at obvious truth despite overwhelming evidence you will never be able to save or enlighten them: they have emotional reasons for their stupid beliefs that cannot be cured by a greater abundance of truth.

Simply extract the wealth from their lives and allow them to rot while rational normal people prosper.

The thing that I think is funniest about the flat earth movement is how they try to justify it. I've seen many videos and discussions where proponents assert that at its core, science is based on observation. And that they are conducting "experiments", observing the results, and drawing conclusions from that. However, they choose to ignore that the exact same thing has been happening for thousands of years to contend that the earth is a spheroid.

dude you can't argue with irrational thinking, whatever you send him as proof will just reinforce the delusion that it's a conspiracy. A good delusion has ways of protecting itself, just like religion

What does anyone one have to actually gain by perpetuating the "lie" that the earth is round?

they're obviously sick though, they need medication or at least people to plant a seed of doubt

Let us not argue.

But those planets rotate relative to us...

uh duh because if we knew we were literally put under a dome by aliens we would work together to break out, I've actually watched hours of flat earth documentaries and it's actually a really compelling and creative narrative. I want a flat earth movie with Nicky cage

please see

>that the earth is a spheroid

the earth is oblate per Neil the nig tyson

You guys are debating and arguing in vain. You cannot disprove a conspiracy. As any information that disproves the conspiracy, is 'just in on it' while any tiny information that correlates with the conspiracy automatically confirms it. It's truly saddening that people are losing their scientific skepticism and just listening to some 45 minute documentary on YouTube by a guy with a GED.

Yeah, that's a type of spheroid, you dumb mong.

Exactly, that's why it wouldn't be very likely for there to be a shadow government in the first place. However the top 1% isn't going anywhere, they made sure of that through lobbying and bribery. Big corporations like BP are the closest thing to a shadow government, even then, they don't have much control.

kek

Here's one from another angle...can't deny it now!

Oblate means it's pushed in at the poles. I don't think you could have an oblate flat earth, because a flat earth wouldn't have poles.

oil companies are beyond fucked, they're middle men for solar energy if you think about it, fossil fuel is just condensed solar energy, we're surpassing it with solar tech and in 10 years gas won't be worth dick, they can't suppress the technology anymore. they're already starting to cut production and cut prices to stay competitive, fuck OPEC

Yes, they are sick. They are sick because they reject obvious truth so that they can feel special about their beliefs, but in a totally safe way that doesn't require them to actually change their lifestyle or do anything differently.

In other words, they are edgelords who, even if they are sincere in their opinions, are worthless people with no intellectual integrity or moral fortitude.

It is no more your responsibility to teach these people the right way to think than it is your responsibility to teach Pomeranians to speak French.

Exploit when possible; ignore otherwise.

are you fucking retarded?
he never said anything about the earth being flat. he stated that neil degrasse tyson said the earth was oblate.

the Bible says the earth is flat

If it's flat, what's underneath? It's gotta be like a deep dish because we can dig holes. And where's all that volcanic gas come from if it's a deep dish pizza pie?

This isn't even trolling; get gud nigger.

>fossil fuel is condensed solar energy
I haven't laughed that hard in a long time user, thank you!

You might not be able to disprove something without having evidence, however the next best thing is illuminate it's unlikely hood through thought and context. Nobody should just believe what they hear, however nobody should deny what they heard because they never experienced it themselves.
It's almost like saying that death isn't real because you've never died: It's a flawed logic.

the B I B L E
that's the book for ME

Yeah, agreed.

>its a football shape

then why does nasa show us pictures of a round earth on their website?

Fuck, this is so damn stupid but at the time very clever to fool stupid people

no no, you're clearly wrong. THIS is what the earth looks like. Dumbasses...

eh, I believe every person deserves to be given reason and critical thinking

Here's the deal: there are two types of Flat Earthers: trolls, and literal Bible interpreters. Somewhat surprisingly, we usually encounter the latter on Sup Forums. There are a few passages in the Bible that are inacurately translated into English with an implication the Earth may be disk-like, or even square. This interpretation is then presented as gospel by the ministry. There must be no explanation or evidence to the contrary allowed, or the ministry will be proven to have a fundamental flaw.

The first confusion here is that the flat-Earth religious zealots put the onus on *you* to prove the current description of the Earth as "round". That's not really necessary, because evidence and explanations are available in schools, libraries, museums, from astronomers amateur and professional, on the web, dumb old TV amd more. They have no interest in knowledge. They're here to lull those as stupid as they are into believing the same crap they do.

They have the freedom to make shit up because truth and understanding are not their goals. They believe their arguments are clever, because they themselves don't think. By disavowing any science put forward and continuously prevaricating, they can argue forever by simply accusing you of being wrong, and still be perfectly happy that theirs is God's work. They may project onto you the moniker "sheeple" as they sarcastically try to prevent your explanation from marring their fractured perception of the universe. They will not acknowledge irrefutable counterarguments, but rather simply go silent. They bear false witness, do not recognize that they behave as agents of the devil with lies and confusion, conceal truth, and are missing out on the beauty and wonder of God's creation.

Simply, there is no arguing. It's like trying to paint over mud. You just end up with a dirty brush.

inb4 "Ad hominem" Everything in here is factual. Be patient, it will come out in this thread if it lasts, and is restarted a couple of times per day.

yo they literally think volcanic activity is simulated with giant alien furnaces created to prevent people from digging too far down

Illuminati shill pls go

below us is fire and brimstone, HELL.

that is where the hot gas comes from

Ok, I'd be willing to concede that the earth is flat but only if you guys take off the foil hats for a moment and acknowledge that Godzilla is also a real thing and more of a menace to us than any "secret cabal" controlling stuff or whatever they are trying to hide.

also here's some video proof of his existence and the threat he poses.

youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0

plants absorb solar energy to make sugar and reproduce, animals eat the plants to make sugars to reproduce, all of that dies and their biomass, made of solar energy, is then condensed into rock. It's solar energy stored as fuel man, just really old solar energy. Use your brain

Seismic fucking waves and chemical fucking reactions. That is all of the proof you need, look it up.

why doesn't the media talk about godzilla? this is serious

i just have one question, why? why would governments, companies, and scientific institutions pay so much fucking money, so much fucking time, making everyone believe the earth is a ball? there's no reasoning behind it, and not to mention all the fucking possible leaks from o many people trying to convince you of this.

like imagine a prison, we're all in the prison but you can still rule the prison, so the governments know the earth is flat and we're trapped but they want to rule what there is to rule. I'm explaining what they believe, not a flat earther

and at what point is the sunlight actually captured in sizable quantities and then condensed?

Fuck off, do something more productive with your winter break child.

You got what you asked for. An open-ended question to a conspiracy theorist? Oh sure.

did you never learn about photosynthesis? I learned that in 3rd grade