Why was this show so #woke?

Why was this show so #woke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HwybLVRsQs
youtube.com/watch?v=77SjI4Hh2o4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>niggers will never attempt to better their lives by leaving the white devil infested america and going to multi-cultural paradise africa instead

Sad!

Reminder that this powerful, groundbreaking scene portrayed the constant fear and universal vindictivenes PoC have to live with everyday

>it's a police kill thugs with criminal records who were stealing groceries from random stores but they were actually brave innocent young men who didn't do anything and were murdered in cold blood by the racist police episode

They do drag out some shitbags

Like dear old Michael Brown. Motherfucker literally had his hand in the cop's belt trying to take the cop's gun out of it's holster.

Trayvon Martin was on top of a man, punching him and slamming his head into the pavement.

What the fuck did people want to be done with them in that moment? What's the morally acceptable and socially conscious reaction?

So did this and there are still no video games. What the fuck went so wrong?

The real question is why does Jazz assume that cops hate blacks?

Is Jazz into some criminal activity?

Wrongdoing on the criminals part does not pardon the police. He broke the law. His career is fucked. The dumb fuck would've been enjoying his life and eventually his pension if he waited literally a few more seconds for the other cop to cuff him.

He blew it.

>What's the morally acceptable and socially conscious reaction?
Acceptance. Let yourself be murdered, because only whitey's spilled blood can wash away the sins of slavery.

Nigs gonna nig so they have to be put down.

>#woke?

I literally have no idea what that means.

fuck niggers
I'm glad these monkeys are shot regularly

Right. And then you go to jail.

This scene aired on 5/16/94. It's as if nothing has changed during the past 22 years.

it's a verb

awaken

cmon boi

Fuck whites
I'm glad these crackers are cucked regularly

But "so woke" isn't grammatically correct. Therefore, it must be some sort of slang.

>What's the morally acceptable and socially conscious reaction?
You people are literal autists. You don't just shoot them... You get on your knees and start pleasuring their big beautiful black cocks. That is the only correct way

I just hope they put away those racist cops in Baton Rouge for killing that innocent unarmed man(who had a gun on him and the reason the cops even showed up is because he was waving it around). Fucking RACISTS

>crackers get cucked
>niggers get glocked
>beaners get chucked
What happens to Asians?

I think the correct term is "we was sleep, now we aint"

Police can only fire their weapons if in immediate danger. The perp was subdued then shot in the back of the head. That cops life is over.

This afternoon I saw a webm posted where two cops held a black guy down, sitting on his arms, then one pulled a gun and executed him

Every little stormtard kept saying how it was totally justified because "he was chimping out"and "might have had a gun"

The cop was asian, but they still proudly said he was white.

Until then I assumed Sup Forums was about the truth and facts, but then I realized they just suffer from confirmation bias, like every low iq extremist

It's black people slang

damn...

really makes you...

>Sup Forums

Not even once

there were literally two police officers on top of him and they shot him at point blank range while he was still on the ground

Even if he was a serial rapist or mass murderer, that shit is unacceptable

>niggers being shot by the government
>but muh white women

Nuked

reddit pls go

THERE GOES PHILIP BANKS, THE BIGGEST ASS THAT EVER LIVED...

WHAT A DOUCHE. HEHHAHEHEHAH

How does he look older then than now?

>its ok to kill people who break the law
i sure hope you dont pirate any tv shows or movies

Plastic surgery, toupee, and spray-on tanning cream.

Hard

This. It's honestly more than a race thing (the cop was Asian). Police can't just off civilians like that for causing a ruckus.

TRAMPOULIN AT THE ZOO

It's sad isn't it? I can't even go into joke mode about it this time

This country is sick, the system is fucked

It's bad on both ends. That officer destroyed his life and ended another. The situation was literally about to be resolved. I think the other cop was already reaching for the cuffs.

Fresh prince was sjw bullshit

This video aired 01.30.2012.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HwybLVRsQs

I mean come on

FAKE IMAGE

Haven't you heard that Grey's Anatomy actor's brave speech? White cops do drive by shootings at the park and slaughter 12 years old black kids who are quiety playing and dream of becoming astronauts one day. After the cops are done killing every single african american kid they see they share a laugh and high five each other and go home and eat a sandwich and the law never even touches them. This happens EVERYDAY in America

Yeah we should totally kill people for stealing groceries skyler

People like you are what's causing this/letting it continue in this grotesque manner.

Meme magik

>he broke the law so his career is fucked

Yeah so we should let him live on welfare and pay for his stupidity

>EVERYTHING IS FAKE EXCEPT THIS ONE OBSCURE SOURCE THAT SAYS THERE WERE NO NAZI DEATH CAMPS
Good boy. Listen and obey the electric Sup Forums.

>white
>curly hair
It's a jew

if you choke someone while doing so and then try and grab a cops gun and then charge at him yes, yes you should

>had a gun on him
Are you a gun-grabber or something?

>ytp reenactments

youtube.com/watch?v=77SjI4Hh2o4

How.

OH MY GOD, HE'S GOD
nice get btw

>and then try and grab a cops gun
Right. I'm absolutely not one to think that every single fucking instance of a black guy getting shot is always the cop's fault, but don't be the reverse of that. Sometimes the cops abuse their power and shoot a guy that did not need to be shot, and it's often quite reasonable to assume that they did so because they had racist tendencies. No, you fucking cunt, not always. I repeat: Not always. But sometimes, it's reasonable.

It's not reasonable to think that every cop is infinitely justified and never, ever, ever in the wrong.

not an argument

Yeah he was a criminal negro.

Die he deserved to be put down like a pig(the irony lol)? Of course not

Where is the due process?
Where are the tasers?
Why this only happens in america?

Can you make me a sandwich?

Nah, let's just execute people for petty crimes. Much better, right?

uuuurrrg, marla maples was so fucking hot

Sup Forums
>truth
>facts

>mfw americans dont mind random cops being judge, jury and executioner because "he was black lol"

>on the ground
>overpowered
>on belly
>no fucking chance in hell you can do anything
>shot in the back
If you're not trolling and you seriously think the cops are justified, you are either insane or actually a racist. I don't have a knee-jerk reaction of white cops always being wrong, but this seems as cut and dry as it can get.

You know why, just replying to you makes me feel queezy.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

I'll take my chances, buyfag.

the problem is that the modern anti cop movement by blacks is based entirely on a lie that they used to justify looting and destroying innocent peoples property including the store who their poor innocent martyr robbed before he assaulted a police officer. Of course there are shitbag cops but I tend to trust them and actual evidence over a mob of looters acting on shaky "eyewitnesses" and second hand rumors.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Exactly what I fucking thought you'd say.

as long as they are black then yes

>niggers nogging since time began
>one finally dindus nuffin

This changes nothing

WTF i hate logic now

I hope you get charged on the doings of a serial killer and be sentenced to death. I would love to see you crying "I didn't do it! I didn't do it!" While you are dragged to the lethal injection chamber.

Eh, one error is nothing as long as criminals pay.

>if you break the law in any capacity you should be executed

Please fuck off back to Sup Forums

>The real question is why does Jazz assume that cops hate blacks?
>Is Jazz into some criminal activity?
I am no criminal, and I never have been. I fear the police, though, because there are too many of them who don't give a damn about that.

>dressing like that in a fucking courtroom and making a scene

>be bailiff
>see this shit everyday
>one basketball american gets his case thrown out
>he's about to leave
>turns to the court grabbing his waist line
>"next time ya'll waste my fucking time I come back 'n kill every one of ya!"
>giganigga bailiff nicknamed "Hightower" (yes after police academy)
>suplexes the niglett so hard you can hear the air leave his body like a balloon fart
>dindu's mother, fat black baptist, starts smacking hightower with her purse
>female bailiff arm drags her to the ground
>"OH LAWDY HALP! WHITE MAN'S BEATIN ON US! START FALMIN!"
>both bailiffs are black
>black judge shaking his head
>mfw this happens on a daily fucking basis
>As far as I know, big momma got probation and her pride and joy is in Northern State for a good time

I honestly feel bad for decent black people.

Why dont cops get rotated like army units? If left long enough outside they start to not give a shit or go on a murder spree.

Don't do the crime if you don't want a bullet in your spine.

>armed black men
>police called on scene
>one is armed suspect with warrant and on parole with major violation which in any situation is warranted to be shot on sight because armed and extremely dangerous
>other is traffic stop with armed suspect who we literally have no actual evidence of what happened other than DIDUNDU NUFFIN
>LITERALLY HAS A GUN IN HIS CAR
>LITERALLY REACHES FOR IT
>LITERALLY HAS A COP WITH GUN POINTED AT HIM WHILE HE DOES IT
>BEING THIS RETARDED
no, sorry, and if you blacks riot again, i hope you fucking niggers start getting shot in the streets for it because im fucking tired of this bullshit double standard, where we have to hear about it every fucking time a black guy dies by cops, but literally NEVER, NEVER FUCKING HEAR ABOUT IT when a fucking white guy dies

>be American
>meet cop
>get shot

you might be retarded mate

>Stealing should carry the penalty of summary execution
You Sup Forumssmokers actually sound worse than the crackpots calling for sharia law. Under sharia, a thief loses a hand-- not his life.

>be american
>have a pistol
>reach in back pocket
>dont tell police officer until after you reach in back pocket that you have pistol

Those are quite the leaps in thought. I wasn't implying that this should mean the Asian cop should get off, but instead I'm implying that one shitty situation doesn't mean the 99 others weren't justified.

Outliers don't get to make the averages.

>we have to hear about it every fucking time a black guy dies by cops, but literally NEVER, NEVER FUCKING HEAR ABOUT IT when a fucking white guy dies

>when a fucking white guy dies
"Suicide by cop" doesn't count, kid.

if a cop has a gun pointed at you, you do not reach for your fucking firearm, period
you do not make a sudden move, you comply with the orders given to you, or you fucking die
simple as that

niggers dont seem to understand this
and thats why niggers die, and thats why you dont see white guys dying on video as often, only dumb little punk kids or retarded druggies who dont know any better, you put your hands up, dont make threatening moves, and dont drive around with a fucking reason for them to shoot you

>everyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums
You're just as bad

Stop resisting, retard.It's like all the hajji we popped at roadblocks because they tried to speed through a checkpoint- despite a hundred yards of stop signs and a fucking platoon hard pointing them.

If someone resists they don't deserve to be shot.

Resisting and making moves for a weapon? Yes they do, because they have shown they're willing to kill on that moment.

It's funny because everyone will forget about this in a month.

This is LaVoy Finicum

He was shot and killed by police because they ordered him to put his hands up and step forward, and while stepping forward he tripped and stumbled.

I've got to imagine a lot of these situations are like the toaster scene in Pulp Fiction. When you've already got your gun drawn but you have no fucking idea what the other guy is gonna do, anything could spontaneously happen to almost anybody. That's life.

Except those of us who are watching the livestreams of the riots. Chaos in high def, memories to tell friends and kids long from now

He was subdued. He wasn't reaching. The cop shot after he was subdued, at that point he broke the law.

more like if you break the law you probably shouldn't try to resist against men with guns after multiple warnings

Not the cop. His ass is grass.

What law did the perp break.

>search youtube for ytp re-enactment
>tens of videos

For the Anton case no camera angle allowed you to see his right arm, which is also where the gun was.

Ironically, black police in africa will literally kill you for nothing and leave your body in the street