What went wrong?

What went wrong?

nothing

Getting rid of King of the Hill

Nothing has changed. They cycle content, but for the most part there is always something enjoyable on.

They didn't adapt Keit-ai.

Not enough content, and now that they block proxies they can go fuck themselves.

>Netflix
>Not Netkinos

They cancelled Lillyhammer

season 3 was a bit shit desu.

Half their library got taken by new competitors like Hulu and Crackle. So now we have to subscribe to like 2-3 fucking services to have a good streaming library.
Isn't it ironic that us customers always hate market monopolies, but now that we want a monopoly, it won't happen?

>mad about a literal shit show getting cancelled

They removed Kitchen Nightmares. Sure you can get them on youtube, but its indicative of how much content netflix has lost.

Season 3 was shit, but the previoud two had been good. Doubt you could name any series without a season or two that goes off track.

Besides the reason netflix pulled funding was because the Norwegian partners they had released it online in norway, something their contract allowed them to do but netflix didn't like. So since they were so endlessly rectum blasted they cancelled the show.

considering getting it for several emergent reasons

do you need always on internet to view it?
is there a physical box or is it entirely a software product?

fuck me they removed that too

I cancelled my subscription after they got rid of Peep Show

Netflix seem to be replacing everything with fucking Anime

They've been allocating an increasing amount of their budget towards producing original content rather than securing streaming rights. Netflix used to pay peanuts before because it meant free money for the studios that owned the content. Nowadays Netflix has to bid against competing streaming services like Amazon Prime and Hulu but they won't loosen the purse strings as much as them. There's been a huge influx of asian content these past couple of years because the average american hates reading subtitles so it's cheap as fuck to secure rights for quality programing.

are you in the uk? peep show is still on in the usa.

a million lefty documentaries and reddit movies

I run it as an app,PC or ps4/Xbox.
Sure there are other ways famalamflimflam.

non us anons, how do i get us netflix? please

>wahh I can't steal from them anymore

How do you steal with proxies?
I thought it was just to get content from other countries

got too big for its own good

distributors pulling content now that streaming is viable income

destroying the known internet to protect said distributor interest (if other sites are going to do what netflix is doing as effectively as they are doing it, shit's gonna be retarded)

>Netflix seem to be replacing everything with fucking Anime

And it's not even dubbed half the time!

>knowing what reddit is
We get it, you browse their site alot

S1 was GOAT. If you were Norwegian, I should say.

Netflix is perfect as is.

September will be the deathnail for Hulu.

Netflix just signed their deals...

CW shows available 8 days after their finales.

The ENTIRE Disney library in September.

The ENTIRE Pixar and Lucasfilm libraries included. Plus the entire MCU.

Plus 2-3 originals per month! How can anyone actually badmouth Netflix?

How many times did you need to rewatch KOTH or Who? They were only upfor 3 years. Shit.

I anxiously await Hulu's demise and/or purchase by Netflix. Once Seinfeld gets to Netflix, it shall be perfect.

the fact that kodi has more on

genesis and phoenix ftw

>The ENTIRE Disney library in September.

Does that include capeshit? Always wondered why they don't have any Marvel movies on there even though they make marvel tv shows.

>Asian

>Quality

LOL

>won't add HBO shows
>keep on making mediocre shows with the same plot (minus Narcos, that's an exception)
>flooded with tons of shit nobody wants to watch
>will let me watch only a select number of Spanish shows/movies

I'll take this all back if they make a deal with HBO to stream their content and/or make the GoT Prequel Series.

Netflix is fine in idea and pretty well done in execution.

But 75% of what's on there is shit I literally WOULD NOT WATCH FOR FREE, let alone pay for.

There's too many streaming faggot companies out there now shitting it all up and it does nothing but essentially degrade the library. I'll never even contemplate subscribing to anything BUT Netflix, though now that I've finished Mythbusters, Dexter, etc etc there's no point in me keeping a sub for it.

HBO would never let them stream their stuff, HBO Go is in competition with Netflix.

Almost every HBO series is on Amazon Prime, except for GoT

Not to mention that all the streaming services keep raising their prices. It's still really cheap, but if I'm only watching 2-3 series and the occasional documentary, I may as well pirate for offline access, superior selection and movies that aren't terrible.

>keep on making mediocre shows with the same plot

Yes user, Sense8, Bloodline, Making a Murderer, Kimmy Schmidt, Brojack Horsemen are the exact same show with the exact same plot, no difference at all.

Only the older HBO series are on there, the newer relevant stuff isn't. And Amazon had to outbid Netflix for the rights for that, cost them a shitload.

Why is his cock coming out of his navel?

they put all their money into making netflix originals instead of using it to actually buying good movies

Rivals, other networks denying content.

Amazon, Hulu, etc are using financial muscle and backing from publishers to keep content off netflix to attract people to their platforms.

They are basically afraid of a situation where if the only streaming service people use is netflix, netflix will start having a lot of sway over pricing of licensing and even their content directly, much like certain TV networks.

Netflix is countering by creating original content, but it can obviously only create so much. Situation is much worse outside the US where licences are often held in quite absolute terms, e.g. sky, even before Netflix came along, had absolute exclusives rights for all broadcast mediums, including streaming, and some of these licences were indefinite.

Competition which led to less programs in favor of their mostly shitty originals

Too many subscribers.

2010 was prime Netflix era

They got rid of a lot of their good content in favor of DTV crap.

They decided they wanted to be the next HBO instead of keeping their long tail.

The entire point of Netflix was finding shit nothing else had, and now that's all gone so they can make jokes about lesbians in prison.

Why does everyone hate that they focus on original shows instead of just picking up shitty primetime cable crap that I can just download anywhere?

Because they are cucks who don't know that ptp is