Any mother son stories?

Any mother son stories?

bump for interest

bump for interest

thx b

why the fuck are you retards so obsessed with fucking your moms?

it's just a fetish jesus, real big turn on tbh

Not obsessed, just curious cause tabboo kinda thing. It's disgusting to me outside of Sup Forums. This is where I explore.

thank you, now does anyone have any stories?

I fucked your mom, and she refused to get an abortion, so now you're here.

why the fuck are you not obsessed with fucking your mom?

aw that's cute

I had anal sex with my mom once I was sitting in my room and she came in and said hello son I am mommy and then I grabbed her and knocked her unconscious and then I ripped off her jeans and fingered her anus then slid my penis inside and got her poop everywhere I came three times in five minutes and I smelt like poop for days she forgot about it and I drug her sometimes to use her pooper hole she is 67

fuck off cunt.

Someone's gotta have something on this shithole of a board

man fuck this board

When i was like 12 i woke up once to my mom sitting on my bed running a finger along my morning wood, i asked what she was doing and she said nothing it's almost noon time to get up

Never had anything with her
But one time I found wins on her phone
I sent em to mine
Fapped and then deleted them out of guilt

best thing i've read all night
2nd best

I had anal sex with my mom once I was sitting in my room and she came in and said hello son I am mommy and then I grabbed her and knocked her unconscious and then I ripped off her jeans and fingered her anus then slid my penis inside and got her poop everywhere I came three times in five minutes and I smelt like poop for days she forgot about it and I drug her sometimes to use her pooper hole she is 67

>why the fuck are you retards so obsessed with (insert fetish here)?

I don't want to fuck my mom. I want to fuck other user's moms.