twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post her titties

Would impregnate. Tit pics please!

cum in her hair

Really want to see your cousins tits

Become her seat and share each others sex fluids o course OP

Make her smile

best i got

What would you do sheet ripping off that tight, short shirt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M4_carbine ... Perfect for the job.

Fuck those glasses are begging to get cummed on.

would upskirt/10

WWYD?

Bet she gives a good suck.

wwyd to my old high school crush?

what do you have anons

Would have her gagging on my cock till she stops smiling

choke her with my cock and cover that face

her?

Buy her new glasses

oh? and how would it lead to that?

moaar

I'd rip that prom dress off her and fuck her face covering her tits with her spit. Then shoot the load on her glasses and hair.

which one, why, and wwyd?
Will reply.

Wife sent this to her friends

Kik me wwyd for more.
strangemess419

Far right, looks the most like my type and has a passable face at that. I'd see myself going on a stroll with her before coming back to have a nice slow fuck. I can imagine her having some sweet legs. The 4 leftmost ones look like trannies and dykes, second to right is a good second place, third to right gets a bronze medal here but just falls short in comparison.

dont have far right - second far right is megan. tell me about her user

with that top on, your girl looks like she's ready for a night out on town topped off with a strange apartment for some drunk cock sucking

wwyd?

cover her face with cum

titfuck them cum on her face

More of her! She's cute

kik bbtp4u for my hot gf

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

take her for a spin

Probably some mild bondage

That pic does her a bit more justice actually, she's pretty damn hot. I'm digging her smile honestly. I'd like to lick around her mouth and wiggle my tongue inside of it, I'd give her hair a good tugging and run my hand up and down her arm and a hand circling around her shoulderblades as we got down to business where I wouldn't mind hitting the missionary position with her, eyes shut and fingers interlocked.

In the middle with her mouse ears. She seems like the most fun to break. Kind of fat, but with big tits so she still gets attention but I bet she's unsure of herself around boys. So I would just degrade her. Force her down on her knees and make her expose her tits to me. Call me daddy while I fuck her fat tits and call her a fat whore. She'd feel bad and want to stop but I'd turn her over on her fat belly and force my cock up her asshole dry making her scream and regret every decision she's ever made. I'd pound her fat ass while pulling her hair back and enjoying her squeals until finally my balls tighten and I shove my dirty cock down her throat, forcing her to swallow rope after rope of my hot sticky cum until she's left a cum and tear drenched mess on the floor.

This fat dyke and her mom? Replies 4 tits/replies

nice - i love the way you think user

im digging the caked on makeup on this stupid chick - trying to get all that high school dick in the bathroom at lunch id imagine. i wonder how difficult it is to clean all that makeup and cum off her face before class. nice tits too - i bet she loves rubbing them over random guys' cocks after school

her name's shannon

I'd fuck the left and make the right watch and tell her shes too much of a pig for any cock. the left one lokos like she's taken a mean number of dicks back in the day

Anyone into Jews?

I'd try my best to break that chubby face while I'm fucking her throat. I just want to get her to wear the sluttiest lingerie I can think of before completely wrecking her mouth with my cock.

And you're right she is a dyke pig but that makes it more fun to degrade her.

Her sister

Her tits

more jews please

Get her on her knees and gag her with my dick. Id want to see her drooling down her chin and onto her tits. Id hold her head down on my cock while I explode in her mouth

how about i beat the shit out of her and make her apologize for being such a fucking freak by cleaning my cock off with her mouth

Wwyd?

I dunno. You'd have to beat her hard to get it through her dyke head

love to see them service a whole group of gangbangers

Full nelson this bitch in front of a mirror until shes screaming. Id toss her back onto a bed and bust on her stomach.

Moar of her user?

Same girl btw

Wwyd?

Any interest?

cute. any stories?

what do?

wwyd?

bbc now

>bend her over
>take off bikini bottom
>raw dog
>one hand on tits
>one hand pulling hair
>grab those hips and cum as deep as possible

Give her the ol' 1-2

Your wife is fucking someone else. I sincerely hope you're okay with that.

Jesus she is so hot. I want to fuck those feet and cum on her ass.

I wouldnt complain if you dumped anything you got

mmm you earned this. I have more pics if anyone is feeling creative

She is so cute. Id just fuck her normally. Nice long and passionate. I want to hear her moan and feel her body against mine. She would def get a facial though.

Got any more user?

Please, wwyd?

take your pick

Same answer as always. Whip her bare ass with a belt until she was a sobbing mess. The longer she takes it the more loyal she'll become.

more of both

wwyd?

damn if I could catch her sleeping I'd kiss her neck for a little. slide my hands up her sides and lift up her shirt, play with those tiny titties and pinch her nipples. after I get my fill I'd slide my hands down her panties and finger her as I start shoving my tongue down her throat and when I'm good and ready I'll rub my cock against her clit until she wakes up. would definitely cum inside this bitch the moment she wakes up for maximum satisfaction

Oh yeah.

have her service a group of homeless guys

watch her suck off a whole bar bathroom full of guys

Anyone else?

physically assault her and tell her it was her fault