Uncle Buck Cancelled

Once again. Proof that race swapping doesn't work and that pandering doesn't draw a dime.
After 8 episode all aired in pairs and bad reviews ABC pulls the plug.

Do you think the suits sit around tables, smashing their fists down and shouting "WHY DIDN'T IT WORK!?" and " IT WAS SUPPOSE TO WORK!!"

And that TV shows get cancelled all the time because networks are all declining together.

there was a show?

Trust me a lot of people didn't know or care about the show

Yup the raceswappig is why no one watched it. The raceswappig of some obscure trash flick from the 80s? (70s?) that no one saw or remembers. Yup!

Thats why not the shitty writing. Youre right again pol

Yeah sure that's the reason why the black comedy based on a beloved white 80s movie didn't do well.

I bet you think Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is a trash flick too. Fucking plebeian.

What was his fucking problem?

More like some balding Jew behind his desk with a whiny voice asking his buttlicker yes men and ma'am "Why didn't the blacks like this?"

>some obscure trash flick from the 80s? (70s?) that no one saw or remembers
A John Hughes film starring John Candy? In 1989? Lmao, who would have gone to see that?

holy shit. you are an uneducated nigger.

So all that's left is Blackish which is a black Modern Family clone with more racial jokes.
Honestly I don't know how any ABC shows stay on air. They're all situational comedies done the same style as the next with very poor writing and humor.

Legitimate question: Does ABC have any shows that get decent ratings? I don't think I've watched ABC for any reason in over a decade

>its an underaged numale episode

Uncle Buck is kino as fuck.

>some obscure trash flick from the 80s? (70s?) that no one saw or remembers
This might have offended me more than anything I've seen on Sup Forums or anywhere else for that matter.

I like to imagine the producer/director/writer waking up to 53 voicemails from Viacom or whatever higher-up institution.

Shark Tank, What Would You Do, Agents of Shield, Soccer moms love Modern Family and all the attempts to cash in on it by using the same premise. I think everything else gets enough attention to stay on the air or is a seasonal reality show.

>53 voicemails from Viacom
Worse Disney.

Define "decent".

Generally I'd say list, with the addition of Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy, and Castle. They also have a good selection of awful reality TV and talk shows like The View or The Bachelor, that still manage to pull in good ratings.

When they cancelled the Muppets I was legit sad.
It grew on me.

Galavant was unlike anything else on TV and it was amazing. Of course it got cancelled, have to make way for more forumulaic tripe.

I don't think anyone cares about Uncle Buck enough that it would have been a success even if they brought John Candy back to life to reprise his role.

so if they had cast a white guy it would have done better?
riiiiiiiiiiight

>he thinks it failed because raceswapping

Explain Limitless and Rush Hour. People just don't want to see TV reboots. It has nothing to do with your Sup Forums fantasies.

I would've never thought Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan could make such a great team

there's no reason an uncle buck type character couldn't work as a black guy.

the show was just shit.

>Limitless
>Rush Hour
When it comes to CBS shows I would be more shocked if they weren't cancelled.

uncle buck was funny and had decent ratings but not enough to warrent a second season. if the show wasnt news worthy there wouldnt be a thread about it

will there ever be movie/tv series with white Shaft?

I literally made the thread because it was trending on facebook and a few black people were spouting shit about "rassis" Hollywood and some of them had no idea it premiered yet.

dumbshit underageb& right here

fresh off the boat