Anybody here know how to find out some bodies address through their Facebook (IP tracking or doing...

Anybody here know how to find out some bodies address through their Facebook (IP tracking or doing, whatever its called).
Background..pic related. Dude in the picture (that's his Facebook) has been harassing my sister and shit, she's only 15 and he's over 18 (dont know exact age) but yeah, he's been harassing the fuck out of her, threatening her and shit, saying he will come kill her in her sleep and stuff. I don't know if this dudes knows how to get addresses, but ive messaged him a threatened him with the cops, but have no way the actually scare him off. So if somebody could get his info (address, phone number, etc) for me so I can scare him, that would be greatly appreciated. Probably gonna actually call the cops on him too for messing with underage

Other urls found in this thread:

thestarreport.com/2016/04/29/ricky-johnson-3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just get your sister to screen cap all the crap that he's been sending to her to the cops.

I mean it says he lives in columbine my soup pie

HAHA OP GET FUCKING DUPED

nypa xDdddddd

If he's making death threats and your sister actually thinks her life is in danger, file a police report.

Yes, but Im looking to get his EXACT address and get him to fuck off

You should call the cops on someone for harassment, period. Just because she's underage doesn't make a difference, you should have already called.
Pretty sure there is an anti-emergency 911 number, like 0911 but not sure what it is, call that and inform them whats happening.
Easiest way to grab his IP is if he's stupid, which he probably is based on how he looks, just give him a iplogger link masked as a tiny.cc link or something. Make a fake account of a hot chick, post some shit, fuck with him for an hour, send the link, grab the IP and there ya go. But it probably isn't worth the effort, challenging to get an address directly from an IP.

Tl;Dr call the cops already, not worth the hassle of tracking his IP/Adress

OP here... Update. I don't know if his threats are empty or actually real, but I got in contact with him and here's some of what he had to say to me. Also, we've contacted the cops and they told us they can't really do anything

Does the guy know her address, but you know his?

Why not just report it to facebook? They take this shit seriously.
Also why hasnt your sister just block him? Are you the one trying to get him to stop? lolol
OP stop trying to control your sister

June is six months away, if he isn't directly threatening to come now, block him, and have your sister do the same. When June rolls around keep your eyes out. If he's talking about running a train most likely he's just talking out of his ass. I wouldn't sweat, but be cautious.

Thats not how it works. Im sure this guy would beat your ass

OP is falling for a troll.

get a gun asap OP.. in june don't trust any black dudes first one that walks past you just fucking start shooting

I don't believe your story OP.
I believe you dislike this guy for personal reasons
Perhaps he stole the woman you're after
Or, perhaps, you're just intimidated by him
Maybe he made fun of you in front of your friends and they laughed

>Remember faggot
>b is NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

OP here, update. She has in fact blocked him, but he has been getting his friends involved and having them fuck with her. If somebody could just get his info so I can screenshot and show him I know his shit, that'd be grand. That's all im asking. I'm sure it couldn't be too hard

We must obey the quads

Dude, he is a "former dominoes delivery driver"; his life is already pretty much forfeit.

How old is he?

His Facebook says he was born in 98, but idk if that's true

Tell your sister to block all niggers. And not just on social media.

t. Tyrone

How did your sister end up talking to a nigger, doesnt she know better?? I want an answer op

thestarreport.com/2016/04/29/ricky-johnson-3/

get a restraining order after filing a police report.

you and whoever you file it against will have their addresses on the court documents. you will both know where the other lives.