Is there any legitimate reason to hate homosexuals?

Is there any legitimate reason to hate homosexuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V3YIIDgSkiA
youtu.be/79tF4u2AWU0
youtu.be/LI2_6mZi12k
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/29/oregon-bakery-owners-pay-more-than-135g-in-damages-over-refusal-to-make-cake-for-gay-wedding.amp.html
dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh
google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/410059/?client
google.com/amp/s/www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/10/12/despite-what-you-may-have-read-theres-no-gay-gene/amp/?
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11922975/The-latest-gay-gene-study-gives-no-comfort-to-homophobes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't hate them. But I wouldn't be upset if they all died one day.

Yeah.
Stop trying to convince me that gay's are normal,
and that it's normal to be gay. I heard you guys the first time.
and stop looking for a Nobel peace prize every time one of
you comes out of the closet. Who fucking cares.

You don't see me trying to convince people that I'm half black
because I'm lightskin. no one cares. I'm still a nigger in
their eyes, only thing is they won't tell me I'm a nigger to
my face. just like no one will call you a faggot if you're
not acting like a faggot, and no one will call me a nigger
if I'm not acting like one. I don't know where I'm going with this

Just stop acting like faggots you gays.

Pic related, It's me.

Yes, being forced to like them no matter what.

this bitch

I disagree with you, but i fux with your ftp.have a nice day Sup Forumsro

This.

No one brought up the idea of gay being "normal" so you're coming out of no where with that. The question was why should you hate them, which is a good question because it's easy to coexist with people who aren't normal.

Please read

They're faggots

This tbh.

when i was 8, 30 years ago, we understood why we were male and female. we understood that we could procreate and that it was an important function. we also understood sexual pleasure--some of us--and we saw being "gay" as FAILURE to complete the function of being human.

forget that though... that's not a reason to hate them. i hate them if, and only if, they desperately demonstrate that they are gay. it's a pathetic attempt to find a sex partner and that sort of behavior doesn't belong at work or school or even in most public places. it's technically sexual harassment to go around in places like that declaring your sexual desires. it's also very low class and fucking pathetic.

hmmm legitimate reasons?

1. Its fucked
2. its like an infection that spreads (think about how many nongays we could have salavged)
you guys know what its like wha would u wish that on another person?
3. If we didnt hate that , we would have to love them. (see 2.)
4. Everyone hates anyone to some degree. You guys moan like feminists and niggers.
5.If we were all gay humanity would perish...
6. The point is the list goes on....how long do you have buddy?

Speak badly by force, imitate a sound wanting to look like a woman but no woman speaks that way

They disguise themselves as women and are ugly as men. Leaving a horrible abomination. They do not have a mirror ?? The common sense ??

Yea is an insult and mockery towards women and those who love women!

Is there any legitimate reason to like homosexuals?

Yes, because they expect special treatment purely because of who they fuck

None of what you just said made sense. You cannot "salvage" a gay person into heterosexuality that's retarded.

Then again, you're dense enough to believe that "it's fucked" constitutes as a valid argument so what hope is there of you comprehending anything valid?

Because they are raping our children.

There isn't a good reason to hate people just for being gay.
That said gays are being used in identity politics and other bullshit done by the left.

I don't know if more gays are being pulled into the LGBTQ cult then living normally but since the only visible gays are the ones in the crazy cult I have to say they are more likely to join.

The flamboyant ones are often obnoxious, other than that, no.

If they wanted to be women they would be trans, not gay. You are talking about the wrong group of people.

ITT:
>is there any legitimate reason to hate child molesters?

8/10 would have gay sex with.

You don't have to like someone to not hate them. The world's more complex than that.

Are you saying every gay person is a child molester? How does that make any sense?

not that i can see, but i'm just a cockmuncher infected by the disease, so i'm for some reason worth less than everyone else.

Why don't you go molest some little boys with your fellow faggots?

>guaranteed replies

This

half of them are annoying as fuck
the ohter half are alright

Homosexuality is heresy.

Those faggits r taking all the good looking men

You are fucked in the head.
1. "It's fucked" isn't a legitimate reason.
2. Gay isn't contagious
3. We're not all gay. Humanity won't perish.
4. "the list goes on..." isn't a point, either.

Yes, when they're being completely annoying faggets. Some of them are okay though.

I'm not gay, but im sincerely interested in your logic. I'm not saying you're wrong i just don't understand your reasoning and i would like to.

So i ask again, can you explain why you think gays are child molesters? Also, how do you explain hetero child molesters?

You're a moron.

This

Please read

its a mental disease....your gay bias mind is already compromised. U know , just because you believe something doesn't make it true.
Thats my "valid" point, you just dont know any better . Good luck being a fool with no wisdom and butt rape syndrom

I did, thank for your concern

>U know , just because you believe something doesn't make it true.
You should follow your own advice.
What the hell is butt rape syndrome?

I personally only dislike those who act like vegetarians.Can't shut the fuck up about their sexuality.

Would you like to refute the point or just pout like a child?

OP, you do know Sup Forums is overwhelmingly filled with faggots, right?
Not the best place for objective answers to your question.

god your dumb....

this.

They are scum

It is a mental illness, nothing better.

I'm pretty sure they've been getting (negative) special treatment purely because of who the fuck for the longest time.

Kek

> your dumb

You want another shot at that, oh wise one?

your a dumb faggot

Whether or not it's a mental disorder (btw it's 'disorder' not 'disease') literally does not matter. According to anthropology homosexuals help genetic success by contributing to the development of the children of other people, which is very helpful in our overpopulated state. You have written a lot of text yet still haven't made a point about WHY we should hate them other than claiming that not liking them makes you smart. However, they are clearly capable of contributing to society and don't harm others so I fail to see a reason to hate them as a collective.

Spoken like a true genius.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you didn't graduate high school

Homosexuals =/= pedophiles.

Let me guess: you hate Big Gay Al but are A-Ok with Mr. Slippyfist, right?

Let me guess again: you're Catholic?

In either case, you're fuckin' wrong.

Maybe. Is that a reason to hate them? Do you hate retarded people?

being gay by definition is not normal.so yeah i am a retarded fag why do you hate me now?

If you're gonna be a fucking tool, at least use good grammar, Sup Forumsitch.

speaking of hating fags check out this thread

Homosexuality=/=beastiality

If they were the same thing they would be the same word

People treat coming out as a big deal because the overwhelming christian majority in the US. You spend years wondering what your friends and family are going to say to you or if they'll even ever talk to you again.

The majority of gay people don't act like faggots and the majority of black people don't act like niggers.

they spread AIDS
they are against the will of God

there's two excellent reasons

quality post my friend

No, agreeing

You click on the wrong user?

HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH KABOOM. DO YOU HAVE LOTS OF DIRTY SHIT IN YOUR HOUSE THAT NEEDS ALL CLEANED UP? THEN BUY SOME OF THIS GODDAMN KABOOM. THIS SHIT COULD CLEAN THE WARTS OFF YOUR SISTER'S VAGINA. YOU CAN PUT SOME KABOOM ON YOUR DICK, AND IT'LL GROW THREE INCHES. FUCK.

IN A FEW MINUTES, THERE WILL BE A GODDAMN NUMBER ON YOUR SCREEN. CALL THAT SHIT AND BUY SIX JUGS OF THIS FUCKING KABOOM AND WE'LL THROW IN A SAMURAI SHARK AND SOME GODDAMN ZORBEEZ. WHAT ARE ZORBEEZ? YOU BEST BE JOKING, NIGGER. THOSE FUCKING TOWELS CAN SOAK UP LIKE A GALLON APIECE. YOU'LL PROBABLY NEED THEM AFTER YOU SHARPEN YOUR FUCKING SCISSORS WITH THE SAMURAI SHARK. BECAUSE YOU'LL SIMULTANEOUSLY SHIT, PISS, AND EJACULATE IN YOUR PANTS. HOW DO YOU PISS AND EJACULATE AT THE SAME TIME? FUCK YOU, THAT'S HOW. CALL ME NOW AND I'LL STOP YELLING. NEVERMIND, I CAN'T STOP SO FUCK YOU. I'M GONNA GO JACK OFF WITH SOME ORANGE-GLO SO PEACE OUT NIGGERS.

They are mentally ill.

There isn't a legitimate reason to hate anyone. What's gonna happen is gonna happen. Let people be who they want to be

Niggers spread AIDS more than fags.
God is a meme.

they are diseased drug addicts, the lesbians are mostly fugly as shit and an eyesore, and they are frictive and annoying

And?

I've never met a gay person with some sort of disease or drug addiction and I feel it's safe to assume that you haven't either.

They should be exterminated.

nah

Jesus christ, could you stop posting one sentence at a time? Explain why you feel that is a valid reaction and why it's not an overreaction.

I would love it if you could convince me, but I'm guessing you're just bitter because they found a way to be happy.

all fags should be shot

They're always raping babies, they are stupid, they don't produce offspring for their own selfish desire and they are against god's will.
Kill yourself goddamn sjw

Nigger faggot

I personally have no problem with gays, in fact, I wish there were more gays.
The more faggots, the more women that will need some straight dick.

They are the slippery slope to the downfall of society.

The fact that they are mentally ill isnt the problem. You can have schizophrenic people embrace their illness without medication, while still being productive members of society.

The majority of gays though demand that their mentally illness be accepted and encouraged. Damaging society in many ways, most important of which is the way they damage children.

Not sure gay and pedo are the same thing m80

You're the scum of the earth.

>always raping babies
It's hard to believe you're not satirical.
>they are stupid
K.
>They dont produce offspring for their own selfish purposes
I'm pretty sure they don't produce offspring because they can't, not because they don't want to. If you can't get turned on by a member of the opposite sex thwn you can't cause impregnantion. Also most gay couples adopt a child from a foster home, and I really don't see how that's selfish.
>against God's will
If your God can't stop people from being gay then your God is a bigger faggot than the gays
>kill yourself sjw
I've been begging for a good reason to hate the gays, I don't see how I'm a sjw

how the fuck would you know about their sexual disease, and why would they tell you if they were predatory faggots? i have absolutely met diseased faggots and avoided them. fags are famous drug addicts, maybe you should get out.

agreed

I honestly don't give a shit if they're faggots but if they're trying to constantly make it acceptable and force me to be politically correct about it then we're going to have some problems.

Homosexuals preach about being tolerant but when others have different opinions towards them, they become degenerate scums of the Earth and show their true colors:

youtu.be/V3YIIDgSkiA

youtu.be/79tF4u2AWU0

youtu.be/LI2_6mZi12k

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/29/oregon-bakery-owners-pay-more-than-135g-in-damages-over-refusal-to-make-cake-for-gay-wedding.amp.html

Absolutely disgusting, and you except me to accept homosexuals when they display this type of behavior? Homosexuality brings no benefit to our society and its purely a special snowflake feel good movement because a bunch of idiots can't tell the difference between companionship and lust. Also, homos are not born gay and this is proven by science.

Homosexuals need to be put back in their place. Fuck homosexuals, fucking faggots.

Yeah, it is reasonable for the lulz.

>Also, homos are not born gay and this is proven by science.
Sauce. Not a christian publication. Go.

You think a non-medicated individual with schizophrenia is better for a child's environment than a homosexual? There is no damage being done to the children by gays. Gays are considered a way to help the development of children in the same way that a woman after menopause cannot have children but can support others children.

It sounds like you've only heard the bandwagon reasons to support homosexuality, which is dissapointing because there are valid reasons as well.

You are a faggot, that is proven by science.

>famous drug addicts
There is no correlation between sexual orientation and drug abuse. Even if there was you'd still have to prove causation, but you would be considered a retard for trying to prove the causation for something with no proven correlation.

You're telling me I need to get out but your acting like there are no straight drug addicts.

Furthermore, you claim there's no way to tell when a person is diseased then claimed to know when a person is diseased.

You just hate logic.

They've been fooled into voting for that criminal Hillary. That kind of ignorance should not be tolerated. They let their sexual preference become a tool to manipulate them.

You are a puppet. You have an irrationally strong hatred for Hillary.

Don't get me wrong, no one likes her but you take it too far.

dailywire.com/news/445/study-no-theres-no-evidence-gay-gene-pardes-seleh

google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/410059/?client

google.com/amp/s/www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/10/12/despite-what-you-may-have-read-theres-no-gay-gene/amp/?

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/11922975/The-latest-gay-gene-study-gives-no-comfort-to-homophobes.html

Even if a gay gene were to exist, that does not mean it will set a stone into the person's behavior. The human brain can make decisions on its own without genes controlling it completely. Genes want a higher life expectancy so the brain will grant that wish by finding members of the opposite sex. Your genes want you to have sex like mother nature intended to, not stick your dick inside a hole full of shit.

Are you high? Who were they gonna vote for? Trump/Pence? You literally took the one issue they give a shit about and said that they were morons for voting for the only candidate who claims to like them.

>You have an irrationally strong hatred for Hillary.
I have failed to see the problem here

pedophiles = Homosexuals