Gimme ur thoughts on incest? ever did? was shit cash? its ma sis, really hotness

gimme ur thoughts on incest? ever did? was shit cash? its ma sis, really hotness

I think it ruins things completely for normal people. I'm into it because that is how I was introduced to sex. The secrecy form people outside the family is a big pain in the ass.

Wanna tell me ur story pal?

Theoretically, huge turn-on. Specifically bro/sis or sis/sis. However:

>> only have younger brother
>> not gay
>> otoh, have aunt from Dallas
>> aunt is very attractive
>> last time in Dallas, went to titty bar
>> one titty girl dead-ringer for attractive aunt
>> weirded out
>> wtf.exe

Instead of "one titty girl," should read:

>> one dancer at titty bar dead-ringer for attractive aunt

>be at home
>sister walks into her kitchen
>say iam your sister
>i say brother to sister
>she is can you help with homeworks
>i help her
>my cloth fell off
>sex
>oh brothr
>u are my aunt
>winning.csi
>these threads are literal autism

So, are you trying to pursue a relationship with her? Or?........

Dad and I came home early to find my 18 year old brother raping my 12 year old sister when I was 9. Kind of mixed me up. Turns out, he was using her as his fuck toy for years. Sister caught me fapping to her images when I was 10 and she was 13. She explained she had urges to, things escalated to us having sex regularly.

ffs you lonely creepy faggots

Nice story. Mines not that amazing. I just begged my sister to have sex until she gave in. I'm a pathetic fuck but hey, shes so hot, sex was great didnt regret a thing

>sitting in living room
>sister comes home with her 23 friends
>they see me casually stroking
>one of them takes out a book and starts showing me pictures of her dog's recent litter
>pictures of the dog getting a fine for throwing trash on the ground
>ejaculate satans into the girl's cooty, but she's too busy invoking some dumb old god that kids are into these days
>e҉l͡k͝'ky'k̀hada̸s͘h̡q͘r͞'-tbl em̧e̛rģe̶s f͞r̷om ̕a̡ll t̸he̡ wal̷ls, a͠n͟d̢ t̸he ͡air̷
>t̳͚̖̳̱ͅh͖̼̻̪e̼̻̩͎̤͠ ͚͟ḙ̯̰͓̫x̫̙̬͓̗͔i̹̩̻s̮͈͈t̞̠͘a̴͕͍̲̜̫n̻̹̘̜͖̲̫c̨̫͙͇͓e̼̤̭͇̣̗̞ ̠͍͇̣̥o̢̯̣͈̝f͖̭̱̜̳͍̯ ͈̫̟̪͍̘͘m̮a̡̦͕͔̝n̮̣͖̤͖͎͘ b̲e̘̫c̨̣o͔̺m̰̀e̦̩̮͇͢s ̡̪̞͓̻̤sư͖͕͓͉̗͖̯f̞̤̟͎͙ͅf̣̳͚̭̰͇ęr̖̺̺̪͖i̸͔̜̙n̶̗̝̘̮̘g̪͡
>o͏̞̖̗͚̦̱̭̬r͎̮̜͙̝̤̮ ̵̲̱͉̱̜̜͚̗m̪̲͝a̬̱͙̮̩̹ͅy̴͙̣͕͈̮͇̪b͏̛̘̹̜̤̯͉e̵͇̻͙̻͍̪͝͠ ̡̛̻̱̱ͅi̶͎̪͟t҉̢͎̘̯̥̻͍͎̮͟ ̢̜̟̞̝͓͢͢a̵͈͍̜̟̪ĺ̻̖̩͍͓̘̭̻̕͟w͍̣a͏̪͙̦̺͜y̗̖̘s̢̧̘̬̜͎̻̦ ͏̦̭͎͉̮͕̙́͢w̰͔̦͉̬̰͞a̯͉͔͉͖̻͞ͅs̷͕͇͙͖͕͢?̟

No relationship, just sex.

Ok sounds kinda strange but i'm ok with that. Who am I to judge

Sup Forums: It's Literally That Easy

>sounds kinda strange
Yeah. True. Incest is nothing really like incest erotica. Your sex life ever read like similar erotica? Same thing. ;)

I fell you. Its not like the seductive bullshit you read everywhere. I just were really horny after her and told her. I was a virgin very long and I begged her to deflower me. took a long time until she felt so sorry for me until she gave in. Told her too that if I have no sex I maybe kill myself... not so romantic

Welcome to the damage, user. Others in your family who are incestive might smell it on you, metaphorically speaking, and make passes at you. Hard part is now gonna' be having motive to go outside the family... and not having sex stories you can share with your friends.

My daughter got into track and field two years ago and turned 18 in October. Her body is fucking perfect. I can't stop fantasizing about her. Pics related.

got a handy from my sis when i was 15.

I'm bisexual and very much into incest. I've traded blowjobs with a cousin, fucked a brother, and a sister. All younger than me. All encounters were very enjoyable for everyone, nothing ever forced.

my sister is hot, but crazy and I suspect her hygiene on days she doesn't leave the house is less than great.

> never stick your dick in crazy

if you really fucked your sister you would not post her picture of her face here.

FAKE.

sister who i'd love to fuck

you know we can tell who that is by the facebook filename right? good luck getting doxed mister incest.

i used to make love with my sister. ask me anything you want.