How to immigrate to finland?

Rent in Finland is $600 a month

In order to get that kind of price in america i'd need to live in the ghetto

If I just "visit" Finland and never return home, can I get a job there and eventually earn citizenship?

fuck off

>be somalian
>profit

Why would you want to move in this cold expensive shithole?

universal healthcare and free college

> suomi version of "MOM! I'm moving to Japan forever! Pack my samurai katana and fedora!"
> HURRY UP MOM

Did you pay your $5000 healthcare deductible yet?

>universal healthcare and free college

You actually have to be a citizen and pay taxes for that.

Or was your plan to move to a completely different part of the world where you don't even speak the language, (probably) don't have any skills, education or credentials to be of value to any Finnish company and somehow start a new life there?

go read comic books or something faggot

>I'm just going to move to a new country for free healthcare even though I'm useless and don't even speak the language

was being retarded part of your plan?

samefag

That's right, I am the same poster.

Now explain to me how you plan to live in finland, have you looked into how to immigrate there at all?

> Finnish people speak English
> Finnish girls will think I am exotic and will be my gf
> not like American girls, who ignore me ;_;

Ah yes, this will definitely happen.

OP here

this guy is not me

I doubt they will find a fat idiot attractive

Yes, they know. I'm making fun of you.

Everyone knows you don't speak Finnish, have no higher education or employable skills, and have no gf

Yes, let's keep an intelligent atheist white american man out, but let's be completely silent on the thousands of violent muslim migrants flooding the place, since they're more valuable to the country amirite

why are finnish people so strange

is it the azn genes?

>Intelligent
>Atheist

But besides that where does your intelligence shine through? What skills, education or experiences do you have that make you valuable to another country?

says the high school graduate guy who only wants to go to Finland for the gibmedats

"""free""" college and """free""" healthcare

Just study Finnish, get married to a finn (fake marriage is legal in finland) and thrn just try to apply for the legal shit there. Not that hard if you actually want to do it. Im a finn shitposting from spain btw

He wants to go to Finland for college. That means he has no college education.

he is probably also very ill, as he needs $5000+ to pay for health expenses

Reminds me of the "I want to move to Russia because i saw pictures of qt russian girls on the internet" or "I want to move to Japan because I like animes and samurais" or "Im going to move to Canada because of donald drumpf/da libruls"

And the finnish SJWs want to give free healthcare to even illegal immigrants so... soon you can do that too. Btw you get paid like up to 800 euros/month if you study and can get pretty much free student loan in the uni that the goverment will pay 40% of if graduate in time. (The loan is like additional 600e/month)

Actually you don't as long as you're european.

>In order to get that kind of price in america i'd need to live in the ghetto
It's a lot harder to make that money in Finland, and you'll pay a huge amount of tax compared to what you're used to.

Actually we're quite full at the moment.

No. Just be nordic. It's super easy for any nordic citizen to live and work in any other nordic country. Citizenship is a breeze too, especially for Swedes, since we already speak one of Finland's languages.

>thousands of violent muslim migrants flooding the place
They can apply for refugee status. You have no such luxury, and will be shipped back to your functioning state pronto if they find you staying there illegally.

you really dont want to live there

I do. And I can.

Kill yourself you fucking cunt

they don't even have much immigrants

i live in a small town 50 kms of tampere,335 euros a month rent,including electricity and water

USA isn't considered a functioning state anymore ever since we elected the orange dictator

How about fucking neither you fat burger. kys

Best way is to get a job or transfer