Recently I had to choose between the girl of my dreams and the pussy of my dreams and I chose the girl...

Recently I had to choose between the girl of my dreams and the pussy of my dreams and I chose the girl. For all of you out there who are in a similar situation, I can assure you there is nothing better out there, what she does for you cant be replaced with hole

I agree

A real tactician would never have had to decide one or the other, but I understand your sentiment.

Shut the fuck up. I bet you wishin pussy right night, cuz you in /b. Probably gonna beat yo dick to /gif. SAGE

You sound like she's standing over your shoulder making sure you type the right things. I bet she has your phone passcode.

Thats a double negative ghost rider, I'm drunk and she's asleep at her house. And the pussy is bomb, my balls are empty and my heart is full niggers

that's cp just letting u no OP

>Pussy of your dreams

Shouldn't the girl of your dreams also have the pussy of your dreams? If the pussy of your dreams isn't also the girl of your dreams you're doing it wrong.

God damnit thats no good, must delete

Nah mate, pussy is all about looks, dream girl is the whole package. One brings you a moment of happiness and is absurdly hot, the other brings you day after day of real happiness, and is also hot, just not as hot

That's a sad way of looking at things.

i don't see why you couldn't have both

Dun goof'd

So you want a sexless marriage

Also you statement makes no sense. It's like preferring the house of your dreams instead of the kitchen of your dreams

would a house not have the kitchen as well??

She's not the girl of your dreams unless you think every inch of her is perfection.

even her nosehairs

Until she cheats on you bud. But hey, we all have to go through heartbreak at least once.

is this pic the girl or the pussy?

OP is eating Nachos in the loungeroom tho

OP what do I do when her mom goes full retard at new years eve dinner? She decided to roast my gf into crying and asked me how I felt. I said it upset me to see my gf crying. the mom then did the following
>scream at gf in filipino
>started crying herself point at me scream at gf meanwhile throwing a tantrum
>ran upstairs yelling "I am a good person"
>ignored my apology even though I did nothing wrong
>Said she never wants to see or hear of me again

My gf and I were at a loss. her mother has never acted like that before. WTF do I do OP. My gf chose me despite being threatened to be cut off (my family rich AF so this doesnt matter) and still is pissed.

She legit ruined one of the best weeks we spent together. Fucking and watching harry potter all week then her jealous mom goes full retard over a misunderstanding.. It just sucks. My gf is absolutely devastated. She doesn't know what to do.

Help OP [;

show pussy on both dreamgirl and holegirl please

fuck filipino mom, she is rage because she needs cock

GF said her mom is just jealous. I dont really deal with this kind of shit that well so I am letting my GF deal with it. I send messages over facebook to retarded mom and hope she understands.

She has yet to realize she is in fucking USA and that our culture>hers. I love filipino culture but making my gf cry while im there will only result in me being pissed off. I dont get how she says I am disrespecting her when I am defending my GF.

but hey, bitches be tripping right?

>I bet you wishin pussy right night, cuz you in /b. Probably gonna beat yo dick to /gif.
Would you care to translate that? I'm afraid I don't speak Cretin.

Does she bring you lasagna at work?