twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You said it, not me.

Claimed

still here

and

hanako

I like this a bit more.

Is that a compliment? If so, thanks!

Right? Had to fix res of the pic though.

Id like to see you do better without trying.

Hot. Actually made me gulp.

Trips i flip

THE REICH IS ADDING PEOPLE TO THEIR RANKS!
POST NAME, POST PICTURE, POST RANK!

I have no interests in seeking numbers.

it does look a bit weird but not bad

That's gayer than an aides rainbow on rollerskates.

Tomoko. How was your day, love?

Claiming Homer Simpson as my husbando

(lily a cutie)

>Hamakaze claimed

I bought a prebuilt gaming computer

That is a great picture.

You call yourself vampire, but to me you are just another mortal, I wont mind overlooking our past encounters. You tend to forget valueless encounters quite easily when you're a god.

Claimed.
>Yukki-chan
Kek, now I know, it's a horrible loop, but it's "the best" they got.

Are we /christmas/ again?

it was fine. how was yours my dear hanako

>disliking Dio

What are you? Gay?

I dont care either, you just pointed it out. So you do care.

(Mako)
Damn those Lambos are obnoxious, in a good way. There's always at least one General Lee in the old cars section too.

Listen to your better half, I'm just a bit further along in life but if we're saying the exact same thing as two complete strangers it should be telling.

Here goes nothing:

The first thing you should do for money mgmt. is sit down and do a budget, line by line. See what you take home for the month after taxes, and then go line by line for your expenses and subtract from that number. Pay minus rent, minus fuel, minus insurance, minus utilities, etc. until you're sure you've listed everything. For things like debts owed, list the minimum payments required. If you're in the black and have money left over, congrats. If you're in the negatives, it's a hair on fire emergency and you gotta get your finances in order.

If you aren't good with numbers, there's sites like Mint and other places that can help you automate the tracking of your spending, or even auto-budget for you.

Food is one of the biggest money sinks for people- eating out/fast food for a bunch of meals at work adds up quick. If you want to scrimp there, learn how to cook and meal plan. Doesn't gotta be anything fancy, but stuff that goes a long way will make it easier on you.

The best thing to do with savings accounts is to consolidate them in one place so you know what you're working with. It makes moving money around in an emergency that much easier too. Best to put it in the same bank you use for your checking account. The only time you need more than one savings account is if the interest rates are worth it (not right now) and/or you exceed $250K, where FDIC insurance won't cover it.

tl;dr:
Make a line by line budget. See where you can save money.
Pay off all outstanding debts, highest interest rates first.
Build an emergency fund in the savings account for those ugly car/home repairs and/or medical emergencies
Start investing some money.

Actually... yeah I just noticed. Probably because of the hands.

Jibril? I assume???

ehh dont let that stop you from posting it if you like it

Its Christmas all year round!
No... sadly.
Nice picture though. I like Tuka in that costume.

so it was you...
where have you been the past months? it can't be that i've just missed you consistently for so long can it?

You couldn't write anymore?

>I bought a prebuilt gaming computer
Why though....

Do my eyes and fangs lie?

It is too much of a coincidence for those numbers to appear as you declare my "rank" obsolete if you ask me.

Nope.

Because I don't trust myself with computer parts and plugging shit in. Only spent like 720 on it.

>prebuilt gaming computer
Bad move

Fucking Mexicans

Yeah. No worries. Still like the photo, mostly the wink.

I have been gone for a long amount of time. I've returned... 2 days ago? Maybe 3? But enough about that, how have you been?!

I spent money on parts. Is that good for mein führer?

It was great actually.

> Choosing Dio over best JoJo.
You are the gay one i'm afraid.

Dear me, could it truly be that you are

an animal?

Claimu
By the way what do you suppose you'll do with the fakers and phonys?

Blind > Burnt

It's not hard at all to build a pc. I built mine myself. It's really easy will provide pics with time stamp if you want.

A beast is more like it.

Did you build it yourself?
Gas them.

Déjà vu, I've just been in this place before!
Higher on the street, and I know it's my time to go!
Calling you, and the search is a mystery.
Standing on my feet, it's so hard when I try to be me.
Woah!

It was. I dont plan these things.
Vampires are overrated anyway. Too fragile.

care to share?

Normally I would agree but I did a month of research before I ordered the computer so I know what Im buying.

Too late now, but like I said above, I know what I bought and it was worth the price

Why hello

Galil is still best waifu an assault rifle.

True, but still!

Aren't they? Like, not just rich enough for a Lambo, BUT A GOLD LAMBO! THAT IS "WIPING MY AS WITH $100 BILLS" KINDA RICH!

Hey, I had the same sentiments for cars for quite some time! EFI, Radio, and power steering. And even then, power steering can be mechanical as well!
>Although OBDII is based, salty my car doesn't have it

Wew there, alright. So tomorrow, close that second savings, shove it into one bank.
>Aunt always said it's good to have accounts with multiple banks, which is why I never closed it before.

Food is honestly probably where I'm getting hit hard. So I'll start trying to cook my own meals more often, in which case, time to bug Anya to teach me to cook food that's not going to triple my salt levels.

And I'll look into that site, sounds pretty useful all things considered.

So, another question, how does credit work exactly? Mine has gone down quite a bit due to my credit card, but I did the calculator, and even if I pay it off, it says my score won't improve again, which is confusing me.
>Sitting at 638 despite never having missed a single payment ANYWHERE
>HOW DOES THIS SHIT WORK REEEEEE

>Trip 7s
>Eurobeat lyrics
I could not be happier, user!

>I've returned...
Mind telling me if this is to be considered good or bad?

>how have you been?
Nothing has changed (hint: it never does).
You missed a lot of /waifu/ stuff going on I guess

Well, next time see if you can build it yourself. You will be surprised on how easy it is.

Godhood is where its at, too bad these days they let any gross porly proportioned waifus become gods these days.

Good to hear.

I do plan on changing out a lot of things down the road so I'll keep that in mind

Well, not yet. Other parts are arriving on Wednesday, if not earlier.
Missing MoBo, Ram, HD, and OS.

Hi.

Woah, I didn't even notice those lucky trips.

Ahhh... neutral?

What did I miss? Does it connect to some old waifus missing?

Claim

do you want to get up in my guts?

Nice, you gonna build it? I assume so.
My build here
-Erica

You do realise that once I ascend, I can simply pick any form I wish?

i thought she was preggo in the thumbnail

Not hard to replace parts either so I hope you do!

Wait, so Dio was once a Loli?

Always build your own. It's a useful skill to have, makes things easier when something fucks up too.

I mean, it's not like you don't want it

>time to bug Anya to teach me to cook food that's not going to triple my salt levels.
I'm not entirely sure I can manage that, but I'll try my best!

Let's be honest, I doubt Rory will make the right decision when that time comes.

Always nice to see someone else that enjoys eurobeat. Have one on me.
youtube.com/watch?v=q6pNxKTgVyA

I mean... I'll show you a burger I make, and if you don't think it's waaaaaay too seasoned/salted, then you're something else...

Get on my level

>neutral
That would be surprising. I'll believe it for now.

>What did I miss?
A lot of drama. Mainly externally.
I didn't keep track of everything but it must have been interesting to some as it held out for quite some time.
The people who can tell you more aren't posting so I have no idea who would be here to tell you more. If you're really intrigued by that sort of stuff you could ask them when they come back to advertise.

>Does it connect to some old waifus missing?
That's another story.
In general it is somewhat like this:
The people who were old when you first were around aren't there anymore.
And the people who joined when you/shortly after you did have left or switched waifu.

I haven't had time to keep track though. Would be a coincidence if I knew where your people of interest ended up.

bottom mancat looks like a wojak

Ouch, how hard did that 1070 hit your wallet? I went with barely above budget.
And yes. Though I might need to double check some things before and after.

>pantsu are naisu
I may get a 1070 sometime later, but the rx 480 will do for now

True, maybe next time

YOU ARE BELOW ME NON ARYAN! DIE!

INB4 Mavis

>waifu that sucks the blood out of your throbbing dick and ruins the boner

No thanks.

Still not Mavis

I'm not at that level, but maybe I can get away with wiping with $20s right now. Something to shoot for I guess. Discipline is gonna be important for you, as is staying the course and not getting spooked. Those two things will quickly derail any financial plan.

Multiple banks can be handy if you have a lot of money, and/or if you have better interest rates which some do. But the problem is that most, if not all banks, pay 1% interest tops. Not very competitive.

Hit up /ck/ if you need some food tips for a budget. I'm a hobby cook as well if you want a second set of eyes/ideas.

Credit works on a few factors: negative marks on your account, number of accounts you have open, account balances relative to your credit limits (Credit utilization), and the age of said accounts.

Negative marks from things like medical debt or missed payments can sit for up to 7 years.

More than likely, you're spinning tires in the 600s because you owe money, you don't have years of open accounts under your belt, and/or you have a high amount of credit utilization. That is, you have CC balances or loans that are close to your limits. In that respect, having more than one credit card is good, even if you don't use it much. It shows lenders that you have a high amount of capacity before you hit your debt limits.

Creditors hate my kind because we pay our balances in full, have extreme limits on our card, but never get close to maxing them out.

They also consider revolving debt versus installment loans. Revolving debt carries less weight when they look at your history. Installment loans like mortgages, car payments, etc. look great on you when you pay them off for good.

You can always drop me a line on Discord too if you need some really detailed advice with either finances or food.

I'm gonna rest though, see you around!

All of you people should stop breathing.

You're fantasising over drawings made by tiny dicked old asian men.

grow up already.

Sure. Had some family i haven't seen in a few years come over for a bit, finally found some eggnog after 3 days of trying to get some, cleaned my room all nice and neat, and talked to a friend on the phone for the first time after knowing each other for 3 years. It was a good start to the new year.

Never realised, thats actually pretty funny and I almost feel bad for him now.

well thats good hanako im glad you had a nice day. did you think of the answer to the question i asked you last night?

Stop writing so much you tard!

The rx480 is a good card. Just be careful it's kinda noisy and I've heard it can burn though your motherboard, but i believe they patched that bug up.
I just got the 1070 two months ago original budget was $650 when I first built it.

It's more that I doubt my ability to find good things that you like and teach you them. I have very specific tastes in food.

I can try my best though!

youtube.com/watch?v=WKRHwkZy6y4

Hello everyone, sorry I'm late
>no life
>Juvia claimed

Possibly.
No, Rory has always known how she would appear. More as a mature woman. I would prefer pic related. Clementine a best.

JOIN TO PURIFY!
POST NAME, PICTURE AND RANK!

>Wiping with anything other than nickels
I envy that.

I don't, I'm poor as fuck. So one bank it is!

Ohhh, will do! I've only ever taken advice on cooking from one friend before, but it turned out rather well! So I'll be bugging you a bit on that!

Hit the nail 3 times in a row. Bike payment, CC is kinda high due to Christmas, and I only started in finances just over a year ago. After I get my CC on track, I plan on saving enough to hammer home the red bike back to the dealer, which means that loan will be over with as well. Guess I just gotta give it time.

Thanks Houki, pleasure as always! Rest well!

Well you know my tastes are rather plain, except when it comes to salt!

QOTT; What colour are your eyes?

>dark brown.

>:'-)

Well, I'll probably just be spending time from 1-whenever am EST on here. Doubtful I visit early. Polishing some SC2 skills.

But yeah, think Amatsu, Shinoa, or Shiro knows? I'm more or less interested in gossip. And well, mostly the missed drama, not so much with the switching.

Ouch. Thats just a couple hundred below my total! I was thinking of adding around $200 ~ $300 more for Video Card, but I'll be tempted to make it into a $1.2k build. I think I have 8, if not 16 gb, Ram. I'll just download more Ram I ever need it.
Would like to see the parts I ordered?

I'll listen to that in a couple hours! Anyway, great trips. Looking good.

Me 2 thanks

Sure, if it means we don't have to fight anymore
Hazel

icy blue

Milky grey/white

We'll have to broaden your taste palette! Maybe.

>gay ass winky face

Black