Why don't you fucks do anything anymore? There's like a raid per month now. Let's stir some shit up

Why don't you fucks do anything anymore? There's like a raid per month now. Let's stir some shit up.

what you got in mind

if this post ends in 4 we all raid /k/ posting super liberal shit

bumpity bump

Ya that's shitty

Bump

OP here.
Shit, depends on what you guys wanna go for. We could do something like the mouldy bread raids on hugelol or something a bit more coordinated

Let's go for a twitch raid

Those are always good. What do ya'll say?

I for one, am keen.

OP here again.
Twitch sounds like the go to, I personally was wanting something a bit more but I'm getting side-tracked. Unless anyone else has ideas, anyone got some juicy streamer we should go for?

tv/bandrgaming7456

OP to Sup Forums
Target acquired
tv/bandrgaming7456
tv/bandrgaming7456
tv/bandrgaming7456
go go go

The cookie has crumbled

lol he fucked his stream up

What happened

fucked up his stream without us even doing anything kek

Guys.
He has socials

So we gonna target anybody else

someone make a tinychat

df does that mean?

REEE
ITS A FUCKING TRAP

ik reeeeeee destroy it
Make a tiny chat

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD CRETIN, WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU BIG FAT FUCK?
HE HAS SOCIALS, YA PRICK

/hwnml3
Tinychats guyz
Even moar social medias to wreck if we feel like it

I'm in

he got a butthurt mod uh oh spagghetios

We don't do anything anymore because the fucking faggot-ass mods delete any serious raid thread that manages to get itself off the ground and going. First they'll try to derail the thread with tons of "NYPA" replies, though. Which works 90% of the time anyway.

We need to trick one of them into getting one of us to be a mod

Well fuck ten fuck the mods we will start another thread and another one what are they gonna do ban all our ip addresses

culorus is on it

Aye Op, we should raid more often. Make threads when you want. I'll participate, if I'm here

Wouldn't work. Mods (don't know about Jannys, though) have to turn in their personal info and sign a fucking NDA and a shitload of contractual bullshit you'd find at an actual business upon successful application. You can literally get sued for pissing off mook if he feels like wasting the time and money on it. The practice actually started under m00t, though. Was responsible for several resignations among site staff at the time.

Jannys don't have to do that shit, but they also have limited power on their own; they can only "nominate" an user. for a banhammering, to cite an example. The mods have to sign off on it.

Most of a Hotpocketeer's real power is limited to thread/post deletion.

Hell yeah man I'll be here often.
GLAD TO HAVE YOU ALL ONBOARD

mook has made it quite clear he views Sup Forums Pass users as the actual members of the site. Regular Anons are therefore only useful as a means of enlarging that pool of "paying users".

So, yeah. I'd say he has no problem with banning large swathes of IP addresses for weeks at a time.

So ? We raiding or nah ?

Haha that's not something you'd think to have to happen on Sup Forums of all places.
I'd say fuck moot but I'd probably get banned /hwnml3 Come join the tinychat

It's none o' mine whether you dudes raid or not. I'm just telling you the second you get up a good head of steam on the whole operation you'll mysteriously find a lot of Anons trying to derail the thread (or it'll just be plain gone, if derailment is no longer possible).

Just lettin' ya use your time a little wiser is all.

Hello Sup Forums Moderator here your all busted and this thread is going to self destruct in 404 seconds.

bumperoni

pls dont die

You faggots haven't done shit you just gave her $2 and whiteknighted to get her to sing, what the fuck is this?

Acutally had no idea that was a chick