Also pic is me my gf left me like this for 3 days and i'm willing to take request

also pic is me my gf left me like this for 3 days and i'm willing to take request

not me but i'll start to dump a little

hows it feel? always wondered if it felt different to not be able to do anything sexual, does she just like chastity or something?

the cage isn't top quality so it isn't really comfortable
but i feel like i always have an erection and i love it

she like the fact that i have i have to fuck my ass in order to orgasm nd the control it gives her over me

so do you just eat her out then for her pleasure then? Did you think about doing this before hand and it was different than you thought?

It's pretty easy to orgasm in chastity just by shaking it or using a vibrator on it. You don't even need anal play

the vibrator don't work on me really tried t a lot no result at all and even if shaking works it kind of spoil it for me

i eat her out for her pleasure sure but most of the tome when we're together she release me

we live indifferent places for proffesionnal reason so i'm wearing it during the week

What is that I saw that shit in a hentai and want to get one

Bump

it is a chastity cage it prevents you from touching your dick

Thanks for the info

We've gone from "The Greatest Generation" to this Millenial cuck in about 60 years. Fucking sad.

the cheap one cost 30$ the high end 200$
mine is a cheap one and really i kinda like it but i never tried a good so i can't tell you what's best

i'm not even a cuck i love to fuck my GF and when we're together i'm generally in control

but sometimes she enjoy the contol so why not

has someone here tried this kind of cage?

wondering how the fuck do you get inside

anyone know about the silicone cages? looking at getting one and i've never worn one before, is it a good starter? I've got about 2.6 inch diameter around the base if that makes any difference

that one doesn't has the plug in, but you push it inside with some lube. :o

RIP Stefan Karl - You will be missed - July 10, 1975 - January 2, 2017

Are you drunk or just retarded?

yeah i guess just i already have difficultis getting in a classic one even with a stocking so they seem impossible to me

That one is for a micro penis. Normal dicks can't fit in there.

But for the tighter cages cut the bottom 6 inches off a smooth stocking or nylon. Put a little lube on your dick then put the stocking on your dick like a condom. Poke the end of the stocking out of the end of the chastity device and pull. The fabric will pull your dick into the tight cage. Keep pulling and the fabric will slide all the way out leaving your dick in the cage.

I bought a steel CB-6000 and was getting really fucking frustrated trying to get it on until I read about the stocking method on a forum. No amount of pushing would get me inside there. It didn't help that I was getting turned on and getting semi hard trying to put it on.

I bought a imitation silicone CB-6000 on Ebay. Was very dissapointed with it. It is so flexible it is hard to keep on. I can pull it right off and when I get a super hard boner.

And I call bullshit on 2.6 inch diameter. That's the diameter of a soda can. Learn to measure. You are claiming you have a dick bigger in diameter than a XL size bad dragon horse dildo... right...

i wasn't talking about just the shaft, saying the tightest i can get around the shaft and sac together (close to body) is 2.6 inch diameter

How in the world do you pee without the stream going everywhere when you're in a cage? #3beta5me

I assume you have to sit. But then what, wet wipes for the cage?

sit down to pee like a bitch

You think somebody in chastity deserves to pee standing up like a real man?

i sit down when i wear one you just can't control so no point in trying to do it standing up

i guess it's even more right for me since i'm not circumsized

>i guess it's even more right for me since i'm not circumsized
What's that supposed to mean

yeah sorry the sentence makes no sence

what i meant is that maybe if i was circumsized maybe i could pee standing even with a cage but absolutly not like this