How to deal with a room mate who's immature, angsty, thinks he's better than everyone, acts like a baby, has tantrums...

How to deal with a room mate who's immature, angsty, thinks he's better than everyone, acts like a baby, has tantrums? Please help before I beat the shit out of him. pic not related.

shit in your hands and rub it on your chest

Tyrah?

bang him/her

Sleep on his side of the bed for one night, to show him that you're willing to make changes to make the relationship work.

Why tho?

no my name is Aron but good guess
because hes pissing us all off and i want to throw him out but its snowing badly so he'll have a sook about it

Wise oldfag here.

There is no answer to this other than beat the fuck out of him or move out yourself.

i'd like to beat the fuck out of him but i dont want assault on my record

Manchildren tantrum because it got results in the past. Stop responding to it. Don't ever give in. Don't give him anything when he tantrums. You have to train him like a dog. He gets rewards when he behaves. He gets nothing when he tantrums.

the only thing he gets when he has a tantrum is disgust from the rest of us, we're all grown adults. and he's crying because he died in league of legends

Move out. They will make your life miserable and you can't just make people change. If you're friends it's the only chance to salvage the relationship. If not, theres nothing to feel bad over leaving them high and dry if they're a shithead.

i dont even want to be is friend anymore, but moving out isnt an option right now. think ill just drink.

Strangle with a rope, proceed to hang

Give him all your money and everything else you own, apologize for your existence, move out, and kill yourself.

This guy sounds a lot cooler than you, OP.

I've been there OP. They guy seriously hindered me. Friends didn't want to visit anymore, having girls over was no option at all. He stole food, broke my things, used my PC when I was out, didn't do dishes etc etc. Whole apartment had a sour smell from his unwashed clothes. He also caused a lot of disturbance resulting in fights with neighbours, landlord etc. Shithead still owes me 1000 eur too, which I'll prolly never see again. I'm never moving in with anyone else again, shit's fucked up.

Rape them. Hard.

establish your dominance while 2017 is still young

beat the shit out of him

this honestly

Record him and show him

had to deal with a similar situation recently, basically tell him you'll fuck him up and hes a pussy and to shut the fuck up. If he objects or you feel hes not been intimidated enough fuck him up

comes down to the point whether or not OP feels wronged.

AL
PHA

AS FUCK

You live with a girl user?

force him to dress up like a girl
chain him on the bed
fuck the shit out of him

I live with a bunch of retarded fucks , some people should have just never left home

poison...

I remember seeing this in the mall when I was younger , man my parents would have whooped my ass if I tried to pull that shit

They probably didn't have a choice, even a parent can only take so much