Went to a New Years Party with my best friend and a girl I'm crazy for

>Went to a New Years Party with my best friend and a girl I'm crazy for
>Things are pretty fun, get a little high and have a couple drinks, ended up playing beer pong with an old friend for a while.
>It starts getting to the point where the countdown is about to begin
>Get lost in the crowd and start looking for my friends in my slightly fucked up state
>When the clock hits midnight I end up seeing my best friend and her kiss
>I end up getting a bit more fucked up given there were just free shots lying around, trying to make myself feel better
>In my drunk state I end up confronting my best friend
>He said it didn't mean anything
>I didn't push any more confrontation but I know he was lying to me
>End up getting a ride home from her cuz I was too fucked up to drive
>Break down in her car outside of my place, don't tell her why, so she thinks it was just the alcohol
>But I remember everything
>End up crying myself to sleep and spent all day today in front of my computer

So how was your new years Sup Forums?

Did he know you were into her? If so ditch.

i ate shrimp

yeah, he's known for a while, I'm to attached to ditch either of them since I've known them forever and she doesn't know how I feel about it

>crying like a little bitch in front of girl
Jesus you're such a drama queen

you're not wrong, honestly if I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have broke down, but sometimes the alcohol gets the better of you

best user in this thread
/thread

LMAO FAGGOT

I fucked the girl I got friendzoned by

Balls, grow a pair.

well good on you friend

Rape doesn't count...

Honestly you should change your life every time you cry and stop accepting when you're getting the shit part of the deal. They betray you and you're going back to them?

In all honesty I've really stopped caring, whenever I've been trying to improve myself for a long time but I'm starting to realize I should do it for me, I've decided I'm going to be good for myself first, and everyone else comes second

Then find a new girl to crush on and hang around them less

I was gonna hang out with a girl from work, but that didn't happen. I was alone at midnight, and I bought dinner at a gas station

I'll sure as hell try, only problem is I've known em both for years now, hell I've known him since I was 4, idk I'll just man up and deal with it like I always have

well shit man that sucks

I went to a family party and then went home to watch Netflix.
In regards to OP's problem, I think you should find better friends and crush on someone else. If he knew you liked her and still kissed her, come on OP that's just straight up fake. If you're having trouble leaving them, just know that by staying your only lying to yourself and trying to make it seem not as bad as it is. Next time just don't get so drunk. Looks like you would've had a good chance of being with her if you were only sober and quicker than your friend

GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF HOMOSEX FAGGOT.
Make America Great Again

Did you suck his cock after she kissed him on the lips?

I forgot it was new years and slept in my bed