"If I could remove one group of people from this planet in a horribly painfull way, I would remove __________"

"If I could remove one group of people from this planet in a horribly painfull way, I would remove __________"

Finish the sentence Sup Forums.

Personal choice:
Everyone who identifies with a gender other than male or female.

myself

him

U

Sgiaf

all of tumblr, with there life advice quotes and faggoty ass fan fiction.

Everything from Netherlands to the east, all of asia except Japan, Australia, Africa, all of Africa and Middle East except for Israel, part of Mexico and all of Central and South America, California and the south, pretty much it not a lot.

Homo sapiens.

Id wanna remove retards like both mentally handicapped and physically

Sup Forums

Anyone with an IQ lower than 130

Damn dude that's a weird cry for help about your suicide

So... suicide?

>and Middle East except for Israel

Why not Israel aswell?

the band called neckdeep, they ruin the earth with their existence.

Naw naw being serious i just think they're fucking useless and cause the ppl who care for them too suffering

They sound pretty mediocre. Typical teenage garage band, hipster-looks. I don't see how they can do any harm

Because hes a fucking shekel lover

You must feel pretty positive about these two.

We talking about all of them or only the non-functional I don't really see a problem with having the functional once around also what about autism

Living humans

Shit, wrong post

The ones that are non functional. Autism is perfectly fine if they're not mega autist

Lmao the pictures ppl make of them are funny af but i feel bad for them bc their parents juice them for money

I would remove everyone who works in any government.

Imagine the resounding global chaos.

Bane is that you?

Some people juice their vegetables for smoothies, other people juice them for money.

>Except for Israel
I'd remove you + Israel

Air.... die faggots.

everyone who uses terms like "social media", "hetro-normativity", or "white boi".

Now if the question was the same except painless: everyone with an iq of less than 150.

Was correct in concept but far too lenient.

Imagine the chaos if you killed all religious figures (popes,pastors,rabbis,sheikhs)

Somali-"people"