/b im havinge EXTREME tooth ache right now and i cant fuckin sleep or even think with this pain

/b im havinge EXTREME tooth ache right now and i cant fuckin sleep or even think with this pain...

What can i do to ease the pain? Ive already taken 2 ibuprofen extra strength pills and almose no affect

>inb4 user go to the dentist retard
Ive already set an appointment for tomorrow but ill miss it if i can't sleep from the damn pain

holy fuck do you even brush your teeth

brush your fuckin teeth you disgusting cunt, drink some brandy.

brandy is rubbed on the gums o babbehs to numb their teethin pain.

I prefer rum but w/e

Looks like all your enamel is gone.
Go see a dentist or risk further damage.

Hydrogen peroxide just less than a mouthful and try to hold it on the tooth that hurts. It's dulls the pain and eventually can kill the nerve if you want to knock out the pain.

Get a squeezy thing, sponge up some vodka and squeeze the vodka onto your tooth. Worked for me.

your not in pain yet. Wait till it gets so bad you pass out. You'll live or you'll die. But sleeping won't be an issue to you get your tylonel3 and some penicillin. SMASH YOUR FACE AND GO SHOOT UP

Use vice grips or channel locks with a bit of rubber on the inside of both teeth on the pliers.. clamp down but not enough to break the teeth..Rock the teeth back and forth until the tooth comes out. Put cotton or gause over the socket so a wet socket forms. Take some Tylenol after the socket forms( you'll be I some pain but remember that Tylenol is an anticoagulant) or deal with the pain and go to sleep. Keep constant slight pressure on the gause for a few hours, then avoid eating on that side or using a straw for a few days. You're welcome.

Dental Technician here. Your hard enamel looks like it has been chipped off on your molar (top left), and all of your other teeth have hard mineralisation at the neck trapping bacteria. You need that scraped off asap and some major fillings or extractions buddy. Tough it out till tomorrow. Prioritise extracting that ruined molar.

brush teeth, eat healthy, drink water
alternatively you can put a bullet through your head, kills instantly the pain

take twenty codeine tabs

Chew on a whole clove of garlic.

I had nerve of a tooth dying and tried everything else. Took panadeine way past the normal dose, used those tooth drop fuckers, tried drinking.. Still caning like anything.

Was googling out of desperation and found biting on clove of garlic. Just bite the clove on the saw tooth and hold it there like 5 mins. Will burn like fuck but I promise will numb it.

I had this a while ago, try avoiding really hot or really cold foods/drinks. Also clean your fucking teeth you fucking digsuting fag, your mouth looks like a prolapsed anus with puss and kidney stones dripping out of it. i bet your breathe smells like stale yogurt and 6 month old noodles.

Once you get this shit fixed go buy some tooth mouse only shit in existence that can remineralize your teeth at least slightly. I've had the start of holes fill themself in using this shit religiously.

Do you even read...

I said i have an appointment set up for tomorrow but if i cant get this fuckin pain to go, i wont wake up in time

Yes but i was a retard in highschool and skipped days and drank nothing but pepsi. I also have the biggest sweet tooth i personally heard of...

Like i used to eat cinnamon toast crunch by the box...put me a 240lbs (5ft 9) by senior year...
>im now back to good 190 but teeth haven't improved

I dont have any alcohol at hand because its all gone after new years...and its 2am everything is closed

Its a wisdom tooth...in other words call me a pussy but fuck that shit

I can tell you're not lying becaise thats exactly what the dentist told me when i went to get them checked and to set an appointment...i mighy need 2 extractions

> Do you even read...
Apparently not.

Make a paper cone from a newspaper
Put the pointy end in ear on side the tooth hurts. Burn the other end. You would need somebody else to do that for you. It will take the pain away.

Rub some clove oil on that fucker user.

Had the same type of pain once, no painkillers will help

The nerve is infected and needs to be removed, if you are lucky the local anesthetic the dentist gives will ease the pain, if not, get ready for a couple of hours of pure hell

Also, don't you have access to emergency dental clinics?

Hehe, you should document it and get it displayed in an art gallery.

Have you tried putting vicks vaporub on your jaw? It worked for my sinus issues.

youre fucked right now, GET CLOVE OIL FROM THE STORE.

I had really bad tooth ache once. Turned out the root was dying/dead. Had to have a root canal on that fucker.

Put a loaded gun in your mouth and carefully squeeze the trigger. Be careful don't hurt yourself.

Can confirm, clove oil will help that shit.

That's not a very good story, user.

My breath used to smell like shit because i ate before bed...now its all good

Go away witch doctor

Im using sensidyn...where can i buy this tooth mouse product?

Ive used garlic cloves and oil before...seems to not work as well with me

Never heard of those...sounds like something worth looking into cause this is an emergency...shit is still killing me

Thats pretty much what they told me i have to do...

Tried...failed

>Im using sensidyn...where can i buy this tooth mouse product?

Online or at dentist.

It wasn't just a couple of days of aching it as on and off for a few weeks.
When i went for 6 months dental check up he was digging in my tooth as it needed and new filling and said

"Can you feel anything user?"

"N-No"

"Well i'am past the Enamel so the tooth must be dead"

Good thing was. When i had the root canal because the tooth was dead i hardly felt a thing and they even offered me a coffee halfway through the procedure.

CLOVE OIL RIGHT ON THE TOOTH. ALSO COLD PACK OR ICE ON THE SIDE OF THE FACE, THEN GOTO DENTIST AND GET THAT SHIT EITHER PULLED OR RC AND FILL.

You can take up to 800mg safely if you have no other health problems that would be affected by pain killers. Make an EMERGENCY dental appointment in the morning to have the tooth removed (yes, dental pain does qualify as an emergency) if you have health insurance, the extraction will likely cost you between 40-70 bucks depending on your co-pay and closer to 300 without insurance.

In my country a remedy is to apply to the tooth with some cotton a mixture of extra-virgin olive oil and fine chopped parsley.
100% guaranteed.
But if you are amerifag I think you don't have these thing at home

most amerifags have both of these readily available in their kitchen / spice drawer. you must be white. stop thinking your bullshit average spices are so "exotic"

the only reason your teeth hurt is from an exposed nerve or pressure from a fluid buildup on a nerve. antibiotics help in the long run but swishing a salt-water solution is an anti stringent that will also help numb the pain. also brush those teeth lol what the fuck am i looking at

>Never heard of those...sounds like something worth looking into cause this is an emergency...shit is still killing me

Yes they exist in pretty much any city and i'm sure a regular dentist will see you right away if you explain it to them.

I've actually had this happen to me twice, because the dentist i had as a kid was a complete fucking hack and ruined two of my molars (and a lot of other peoples as well) with his shit. The first time the local anesthetic worked and it was pure bliss to not having to experience that fucking pain.

The second time it did not though and as i said, it was pure fucking hell while he extracted that infected nerve.

Get your ass of Sup Forums and get to a dentist now. I'ts a hell of a lot better than to sit there with that mind numbing pain

real extra-virgin olive oil in america?
MUHAUHAHUAHUAHAUAHU

>2x solpadol 500mg 30mg
>aspirin
>diclofenac

dude- go to an ER , say you have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow , someone will take one look at your teeth, and you will get some oxycodone right there.. they can also numb your cheeks with anesthesia..

youll be in and out in 45 minutes, ER is open 24/7

med fag here. my prof who taught travel medicine once said you could bite on a clove and it would help. never tried it, but maybe you should give it a shot if you have some at home.

zxasfcsadf

Pussy bitch. Pull the fucking tooth.

Go to a dentist, you fucking faggot.

i just saw, someone said clove of garlic earlier. but i mean this shit. it is clove as well in english isnt it?

Do you have cocaine?

get your wisdom teeth taken out!

OP HERE.

Pain is finally dying down gonna sleep now

Thanks for all these tips, will use a fair amount...definitely gonna retry galric cloves cause so many people say it works, maybe i didnt use it right last time

Gnight /b

As a few people have pointed out, chewing cloves of Garlic will help that exposed molar and aleviate pain. Not sure about painkillers though. If you're going for extraction, some places may ask you to wait for a set period before they pump you with their own stuff. Wisdom teeth don't mess about and are usually the hardest ones to get out and judging just from your pics, your's look stubborn and may already be root infected. Good chance you can be put under while they do it.

Perhaps see a dentist and get them filled?

Get real vanilla extract, not the fake shit, rub it on tooth, instant pain relief.

I doubt you have access to it at this time, but I would smoke a shit ton of weed to get past the pain until you see the dentist tomorrow.

Rot-tooth veteran here ... just had 4 molars pulled and another needs to go later. I dealt with bad teeth in my mouth for a long time (three years in one case) split open, infected. Long story as to why ... anyways I said all that to say this - to share my secret with you. Get a syringe ... like a dosing syringe for kids ... something that will allow you to irrigate that hole in the tooth and get the debris out. Once you do that rinse with 50/50 water hydrogen peroxide to boil it out. Then rinse out the peroxide with fresh water or saline. Bottom line - as long as there is debris in the tooth it is gonna get inflamed and hurt. Clean it out.

What fucking magic country do you live in where ER is 45 mins??? Fucking be sitting 4-5 hours for something so pissweak here.

Yeah I said clove of garlic. I tried cloves like they'd worked well in the past but did nothing, only the garlic did when I had a nerve infected.

should have set it up for today.
as far as i know they arent allowed to turn down patients in pain.

Oh fuck yeah. I forgot op. You can run to a 24 hour pharmacy and they have numbing products for tooth pain. I think cepacol is one of them.

They dont work really well. Nothing does.
Tooth pain is the worst.

Just in case it will happen again, for the pain use Tador, i dont know if you have it in your country, google it. This is the best because it also fights the infection. the pain will stop in 15 minutes

you're so dumb OP. If you have tooth ache you just dont take the painkillers as you normally do.
just take one in your mouth and press it on the place that aches.
this will numb your gumbs way better than taking them the regular way!

Ibuprofen - check

Rinse with salt water?

Try a cough drop has slight topical painkiller....

Probably infected and needs a root canal.....

BEnzocaine...