Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
A few weeks ago I tried to kill myself by burning charcoal briquettes in my bathroom while lying in the tub. half way into it I needed to take a piss so I got up to use the toilet. The carbon monoxide had already started to work and I passed out and pissed all over myself. My flatmate must have heard me collapse because he found me and called an ambulance. At the hospital the doctors took blood tests and put me on oxygen for 12 hours, apparently the CO was at an almost lethal level. Now I am on a mental health plan where the psych doctors come and visit me every night until they are convinced that I am OK. It's fucking embarrassing and now my whole family and workmates know. I want to do it again but I am afraid that it might not work and I have to repeat all this shit. Plus I feel like they'd try to institutionalize me

Jesus christ. Why did u do it? Dont try to do something retarded like that without a back up plan.

k
use train

Aren't afraid of the pain?

as far as I know you only get a headache

That pic looks like a Lisa Frank piece come to life.

How do u know that? Read it online on some website about killing urself?

Did some research. Can't use my car because of the catalytic converter

Hanging? Plastic bag over your head too. Thats how i would do it.

I'm tired of trying to make shit work and constantly fucking everything up. I'm in a limbo where everything isn't necessarily that bad but it never gets any better. I just get older and the same old shit happens

I completely agree with u. But whats the hurry. Not like shit gonna get any worse for u. So wait a bit see what happens.

Hey, look on the bright side. Your attempt was better than my last attempt, wherein my wheelchair got stuck on some grass and I did not get hit by a truck.

WTF

Kek

I don't want sympathy, but feel free to laugh at how pathetic I am.

>About to kill yourself in a bathtub
>worried about pissing yourself

Nice b8

If true then you're literally retarded...if its embarrassing then tell the fucking psychiatrist you autistic fuck...kill yourself if you want but if you're gonna do it dont be a fucking dumbass

Killing yourself is the option you take when it cant get better... I get so pissed when i hear someone talking about how theyre forced to see a therapist and that they hate it and continue to ramble on about thier problems when they have a FUCKING THERAPIST thats meant for that shit

U stupid cunt. Nobody here gives a fuk if u live or die. So stop wasting ur time here and go kill urself. U dont deserve to live.

Shouldve told them you were looking for a cheap high and heard on Sup Forums this is how to do it. Then try again and kill yourself in pieces

Wew lad watch that edge

Sorry.

dont make the mistake of not live streaming it next time, user