You can fuck a 20 year old looking like 12

You can fuck a 20 year old looking like 12
but you can't fuck a 12year old looking like 20

Pfffft
And people think I'm weird

Challenge accepted

Because looks aren't what defines a person's age, fuckwit. A 12 year old is still 12 No matter what you think she fucking looks like. If she's 12, she's 12

Modern age of consent laws are actually retarded

Most women are sexually and biological matured by 14ish and that should be the age of consent

Men are biologically mature around 17 or 18 the only reason we changed the "age of consent" is because we pretend that women are in parity with men

It's not about physical maturity, it's about mental maturity.

But you do look like a pedo when you fuck a 20 yo that looks like a 12 yo

The government has no business in the bedroom unless a crime is taking place. If age of consent laws were abolished entirely, rape would still be rape and sexual assault would still be sexual assault. They are overreaching, draconian social control and nothing else.

these

p sure it's the psychological ramifications that people are concerned about. Not the sexual or biological ones.

Really makes you think

Fuck off all you dumb fuckwits. Have a normal conversation for once.

OP you bring up valid points it's exactly like saying this:

it's illegal to fuck a human being who is 4,380 days old but you can pump gallons of cum inside anyone's little sister for days on end and LEGALLY when they are 6,570 days old. So you just need to wait 2.2k days just to fill some other guy's little sister full of cum. I'm not saying it's ok to fuck 12 year old girls, I just find the fucking obnoxiousness of it all as a human. It's all good just wait those extra 2,000 something days so when you go out, find someone else's little sister and fill that little cunt up with as much cum as you can kek. Regardless there's still a limit to fucking humans. You can't fuck a 1 days old blastula unless that's your fetish, and fucking a 12 year old is out of fetish as well and serves no biological need if she's not procreating. Aside from all that, it's funny to notice shit like this.

Human females have been having sex at 14 or 15 literally forever there is nothing psychologically wrong with it.

>You can't fuck a 1 days old blastula
Sounds like a challenge to me, user.

CP MOOOOOOOOOODS

If someone evaluated maturity at most clubs and Starbucks they'd be surprised.

CHALLENGE ACEPTED
"psychological ramifications that people are concerned about"

So if you wait an extra 2,400 days you're telling me the law says it's ok to fill a fresh little 18 year old with as much cum as she can handle correct? She obviously has had enough time to learn what cum is about and how to receive this cum inside her tight little pussy and ass right and what it all means right? kekekkkkkk

LMAOOOOO

They way you look doesn't matter. This is like that whole transgender argument.

Stfu allready pedo-wanabe, bet you cant even jerk normaly of your micro penis, so dafq u even whine about?

my boyfriend fell in love with me because he said i look like 13

What if the 12 year old self-identifies as being 18 years old?

>for thousands of years people didn't wash their hands after taking a shit so it's okay to eat shit

i never said anything about laws at all. Who are you talking to?
i didn't even say that !I! was concerned about them.
That said, I'm pretty sure that having sex fucks kids up in the head. Deny it all you like, I'll just think you're retarded.

science > laws

if they got the pubes they get the screws

how come fuckboys like you always resort to the micro penis comments?

I bet you have alien looking 2 inch piece of shriveled shit yourself for fucks sake you insecure fuckboy rofl. I'm not defending OP, I'm calling you out for being a faggot. You are what you speak you dumb motherfucker with a dick that's tinier than OP's. massive keks

little tits or gtfo

prove it

>peope walked around with shit covered hands and unwhiped asses
>cleanliness is a new invention

You get a 0/10 on history

That depends on the approach. Raping them? Sure. But not necessarily. It's often the aftermath of everyone telling them how they've been amused that causes trauma.

If she said she's 18, it's obviously okay.

I had sex when I was 14 with a baby sitter. are you fucking gay or what man? everyone is different. maybe you were retarded when you were 14 and couldn't handle a stiffy. not everyone is inbred like you lmao.

You won't find one

"It's often the aftermath of everyone telling them how they've been amused that causes trauma."

Exactly. If some cunt told you breathing was wrong when you were a child you would demonize yourself until you eventually committed suicide. The worst are the fucking demonizers and exaggerators making this world we live in into a ball of unbearable shit.

ok mr child abuse expert
i first had sex when i was 4 and i'm pretty well fucked in the head

"Masive kek" amazing.... no, mines not micro and im talking about fagot who talks about " oooo weee, life sucks I cant fuck small girls" while he couldint even fuck a regular woman. So u better stfu triggered sadlife kid, trully funny how someone rly responds and fcking smashes keyboards while heavy breathing... " KEK " fagot

Did you just assume my age? *triggered*

Judging by your spelling it looks like you're the only one smashing their keyboard.

says the faggot talking in incomplete thought fragments and using more ellipses than the size of his dick. you fucking fruitcake faggot. also good job using kek and faggot, I can tell you're the type of fuckboy who responds with the same name calls you're given.

"im a faggot!?!?" "NO UR A FAGGOT OMGAWFS ASFBH"

;tldr P.S kill yourself kek

lmfao

Or i suck at english? Or thats too sci-fi ?

bumpss

you're just a dumb motherfucker insecure about his own micro penis

Go back to comet ping pong

Age of consent laws exist for a reason. You can't lower it just because teenage girls are "biologically mature enough" to fuck. It's psychological damage that's the issue. Yes, a shit load of girls are already fucking by age 14 without getting screwed up in the head, but that's because they're doing it with boys in their age range who are equally naive about the situation. It's a mutually beneficial learning experience. When a 14 year old girl sleeps with a 40 year old disgusting piece of human detritus it most definitely causes severe mental scarring in most cases because that isn't a safe learning experience. It's just an innocent stupid kid being used by someone who knows what they're doing is wrong. It's perfectly fine to fuck a young teenage girl. When you're a young teenage boy. If you missed out on it when you were at that age, then you don't get to go back and try again when you're already in the next stage of your life. That just makes you a pathetic loser. Kids need that time to experiment sexually among themselves without a bunch of old perverts interfering so that they'll be experienced enough to know what they're doing once they reach legal age. If you disagree then you're just a sad pedophile who's mad that he can't openly prey on children because those are the only girls he can trick into sleeping with him.

you ought to wonder whether the psychological ramifications don't manifest because you begin using words like "violated, abused, victim, too young to understand, etc" when discussing their sexual activity.

if society starts telling someone they're damaged goods, they begin to actually believe it

that's just how humans are, we're very impressionable

mother fucker you dont know who the fuck i am, you are a fag who likes sticking it in guys asses and you best believe that you'd be the one getting crammed in your fuckin rear by my Ukranian Fort-500 shotgun before i blow your fucking guts out your chest you faggit little bitch your fucking pathetic you best hope i never head to your town, i'll find yeah and shank you in your sleep, you wanna die motherfucker? faggit little cracker, hahaha I betyou aint ever even gotten and coochie, huh? ever got any pussy? i dont even keep count anymore, but it is definately past 35 cuz thats where i lost count bout a year or two ago, added a few since then, so ask yourseld, should your faggit no coochie gettin bitch ass maybe try to shut the fuck up, or do you want to hear more about how fuckin gay and lame you are? you cocksucking homo bastard go kill yourself you worthless chunk of shit, your useless and lame as fuck, and i cant wait to show your gay ass faggit no roastin abilities, you couldn't talk shit even if you ate shit, go slit your wrists you aint cool at all give up on your gay ass life.

Now now Timmy, calm down, even if I would be masively retarded still better than pedo-wanabes, or downlifers like u theres much id like to write, but english is my weakness, so go back to jerking off to cp " F A G O T " " K E K "

ok mr child sexual abuse expert/psych phd

most states in the US have age of consent laws around 16, some have it set lower, but all have them set below 18.

Women have been married off and ducked silky at 14 since the dawn of time

Shut the fuck up

jesus, are you sure that girl is 20? fuck sakes that's terrifying.

Why do anti-pedos always compare children to feces?

Boners

Boners everywhere

Ahahha oh my god, someone got mad

Yeah if it was up to me, amusement should be outlawed. I had fun ONCE and it was awful!

>thinking i'm an anti pedo
fre*king LOL

>ducked silly

Donald?

idk but i have an average sized penis

poor micro penis man is upset:

go back to wanking your insecure little micro penis you homosexual fuckboy. all the capitalization and punctuation in the world wouldn't hold any argument you have because you have a tiny little baby dick. English is your weakness because you're a non native cock suck nobody who's never going to amount to shit in this life. go kill yourself micro penis man

Whats whit the penis size here dumbshits? U fucks chose to fuck lil girls bcs u couldint pleasure a woman, talking about dicks like its all u want....

I wonder if the reason they think its bad is because the were told that after and before that they are now damaged

In germany 14 is the age of consent

average sized penis is check'd.

i feel you wasted those trips

eh, they're part of the problem, plenty of girls i knew in highschool started fucking at 14, sure i lived in a redneck part of town
but it's just human nature

half of those women went on to be successful and are psychologically just fine

the other half are stupid broke whores

but im willing to bet that if they had all waited till 18 to start fucking... they'd still be exactly where they are now.

tho im sure a few of the whores blame underage sex for all their failings

that's human nature too

Fucking pedos. How could u get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. Sick fucksw

Fucking packing my bags

that was the point

praise kek

That sounded like purely unsubstantiated moralist bullcrap.

Also it seems someone in his early teens was left holding his dick while his crush was riding some older dudes.

the only one who wanna fuck 12 year olds, are those who could not get laid at 12.