*talks slowly*

*talks slowly*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PtHl8FNBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO

DUDE DISTURBING THE BRAINS NATURAL LOGICAL EXPANSION BY SENDING IT OFF INTO WILD TANGENTS THAT SOULD NOT BE ACCESSED UNTIL A CERTAIN AGE LMAO

DUDE UNEARNED SENSE OF SUPERIORITY LMAO

DUDE SOUR GRAPES LMAO

kettlebells literally encrusted with weed, dunked in MCT oil and thrown off of buildings, Fear Factor style

BRIAN SHUT UP

t. redditor

DUDE WOLVES LMAO

>DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO
sounds like someone needs some acid

>Everything I don't like is reddit.

I don't understand how anyone can unironically like this human piece of shit

t. redditor named dannyboytbh

>r/joerogan

>you'll never be as pathetic as joe rogan's stalker that constantly shitposts about him here

He even created a subreddit to talk shit about him.

>t. redditor named BrianW1999

He's the smartest retarded person I've ever listened to. He is just intelligent enough to be able to string together coherent sentences but still too stupid to attach any sort of intellectual meaning to his pronouncements.

which comedian is the biggest closet case?

joe rogan?
luis j gomez?
bobby kelly?

DUDE JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP LMAO

You think even ONE person knows who they are, you autistic cunt?

I feel like Rogan is the kind of guy who would be totally open about it if he were gay.

dude curse every other word like i just discovered curse words so i can make my already intellectually void ramblings seem even more dumb lmao

He's so deep in the closet he doesn't even know where the door is

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

how are you able to tell?

Bob kelly was touched as a kid so that explains him.

>Millions of people's lives changed demonstrably
>LOL no its fake weed is for FAGS

Hmmm...

Because straight guys know when gay guys are faking straight as easily as a gay guy could tell a guy faking gay.

i'm autistic i can't tell when anyone is faking anything

>Attacks Mencia 24/7 as a joke stealer
>Is pretty much the reason people caught wind of it
>"Nobody ever calls someone a thief unless they are a thief"

>Schumer shamelessly steals material both in her stand up and her TV show
>"But parallel thinking, bro"
>"Who watches MAD TV anyways"

I lost every single ounce of respect for him when he did that.

Ok

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1PtHl8FNBI

>cuk

> fascinating

>how dare you sir

Joe "They did this study" Rogan
Joe "Pull that up Jamie" Rogan

Nah, Rogan is definitely closet homo. Or at least curious.

He seems like he would be into trannies and twinks as well as women, but isn't in a position to admit it publicly

>it's a "Joe mentions how hot he thinks Bailey Jay is" episode

What did he mean by this?