Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts anything

Ask a dude who wears girls short shorts anything

What's the best way to cook a steak?

How much pussy do you get wearing that??

why do you do it? for fucks sake

I will push you off of that you raging faggot

do you shave your legs?

Maybe medium rare?

Why don't you quit posting this thread you fucking faggot

What's the best way to cook Jews?

be gay with me?

No bit I did deal with leg hair

why arn't u jumping off that bridge?

None

Are you trying to steal my wallet ?

Well done

It's not a bridge, it's a steep hillside with a scenic road. Behind me is a panorama terrace ~1.5 m below.

Ar yu gay

I'm about to check the valve clearances on my 2000 Triumph 955i, would you suggest removing the cams or using the special tool to remove the shims?

how so? laz0rs or something? wax?

I tried laser but did not work on my blond hairs. Thou it did remove old scars and stuff. What worked on hairs was electrolysis

whats electrolysis? and so real question, why do you do it? is it sexual? or just preference? are you straight?

How do I battle with my autism?

Because I wanted to be completely smooth. Not shaved that lasts for an hour and then starts itching and causes ingrown hairs but free from hair for good.

why do you keep making these threads, as if a dude wearing girls shorts is a real interesting topic that everyone will have questions about?

Source?

Did your father love you?
Have you watched too much liberal gender bender race mixing propaganda?

is ur name vincent

No we were pretty neutral to each other except when we were arguing. I was very critical of him.

no its carl

Actually it's Peter

You do realise that the fucking faggot whose pics you keep posting on Sup Forums is probably long dead by now or something, right?
It's fucking 2017, give it a rest already.

Damn, I didn't know that

answer my fucking question.

i was talking about the wearing girls pants thing not the electolysis lol

It was a process. I was never happy with guys shorts so I started looking for shorter ones. There weren't any so I started shortening my shorts (and sometimes trousers too). At one point I thought I should try girl shorts as they don't need further shortening.

are they comfy and easy to wear

i feels ya, wish you were born in the 40's where short short shorts were the in thing with the navy? how do you feel about girl pockets?

This thread is retarded. OP you should just rename it, "Give a guy who wears girl shorts attention".

It's not that interesting, big fucking deal you wear girl shorts. WHy the fuck do you want to keep makng threads and talking about it, getting asked the same questions and giving variations of the same answers over and over, day after day?

Get the fuck over it.

Not at all, I actually love being the only dude in short shorts. Yeah pockets are the only drawbacks, but they are just big enough to hold my 4" iPhone.