Infographic thread, help your fellow Sup Forumsros out

That looks fucking rancid

I know, right?

tried it, was fucking disgusting
yes, i can cook. The recipie is just shit

Any nonfood related ones?

i hate whomever made this and everyone who saved and reposted this

Forgot the nitroglycerin and tin foil. 0/10

sure, what do you want? Anything particular?

Clothing and/or styling for men pls

Anything on picking up girls?

abomination!

yes, but trust me; the best way is life experience. Just don't focus on picking up girls, but to have an otherwise fulfilling life. Sure you should try to pick up girls from time to time, to learn the game, but don't make it your no 1 priority

posting some from my life hacks folder

bbbut dirty hippy clothes are cosy

>trenchcoat

What is this, London? I live in a European country where it rains constantly and I have never, ever seen someone wear a trenchcoat because they are ridiculous garments.

i'm just posting things originating from /fa/ i got from other infothreads when i was younger.
I basically dress like a hobo and that's far better than looking like a /fa/g

Niiiiice

Anyone have anything about fitness/losing weight fast? I've got a wedding in a few weeks and need to drop weight

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

Have fun!

fuck off

>replying to a spam bot
fuck off

is keeping a journal mandatory to be successful wtf?

Thanks user

>in a few weeks
don't expect too much in that short period of time. You will hurt your body if you try to drop too much weight in too short amount of time

>how to be successful
>step 1: be a woman
kek

how'd you know it's a bot?
i'm not that technical but there are captchas

no, but keeping a journal as a way of self reflection is helpful

np

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

also go to /fit and read the sticky

Because I've seen that post (or others like it) a ton before. No clue how they avoid captcha but Sup Forums certainly isn't bot-free

should've started earlier you fat slop

Was this written by someone with autism?

A woman who doesn't want to play 'tag' with you might be worth your time depending on your personality.

Randomly starting to talk about how often certain numbers appear is not interesting to most people, and is just as bad as rambling off Wikipedia trivia sections.

I didn't even read the rest but this really sounds like it was written by some sleazy MRAutist.

i have been eating only potatos, pasta and meat past year. salad is good but i am too lazy to make it.

heroin works wonders

Men's hair styles?

Stop making these all the time you fucking twat.

>too lazy to make salad
dude, you just cut green leafes and toss some seasoning into it.
I take it you dont make your potatos, pasta and meat yourself either?

No one cares which ones you posted you dumb faggot

*thanks*

you know it helps replying to your own posts during a dump so you can quickly asses what you have already posted and what not

i make food myself. but salad takes too much time. and i only eat when i must. and salad does not make my stomach full.

nobody said, that you only have to eat salads

ah yea i forgot frozen salad. is it gud?

nah. if i need sweet i eat candy. they are better than fruits.

stop trying to trigger me

That would be pretty interesting if it actually works.

for clarification, i don't actually endorse taking multivitamins/vitamin pills. You don't want to fuck up your kidneys and liver in your youth already
just eat fruit and veggies

Stick your heavy bag into your light bag, into your bivvy bag, and into your stuff-sack. Roll up as tight as possible, cinch as tight as the stuff-sack will cinch. Stick at bottom of ruck, because sleep system is light and takes up much space, keeping your heavier stuff loaded up top of your shoulders...

If it's warm, pull your heavy bag out of the system and stuff in your ruck or use as a pillow. If it's cold, sleep in all three... Also, strip down because the sleeping bags and bivvy bag will keep your body heat in. Less clothing means less insulation between you and your trapped body heat...

Stick your boots at the foot of your bivy bag to keep bugs out of them.

Sleep with a canteen of water if it's cold, so you'll have something warm-ish to shave with in the morning (shaving with ice-cold water sucks)....

Your woobie can also be a pillow, just keep it bunched up in the top of the bag you're sleeping in. Also, it's best to stuff the woobie at the top of the stuff-sack, above the bag roll. That way, if you need your woobie, you won't need to disassemble your whole sleep system just to get to it.

Some stuff I picked up in the Infantry.

Clothes are tools. Be a slob at the house, or at specifically hippie venues. Be alert to blending with the style of the group you wish to infiltrate.

Never, ever be a tryhard. That's a trigger every human responds to negatively.

but who actually cares about litlle scratch here and there?

%triforce
if it works I'm a fag, if it doesn't then I'm still a fag. Ain't that right b?

I heard if you eat much aspargus, you get asperger syndroma. don't know why aspargus is in category best..if that's true tho.

Everything except Thrift Stores is sage advice...

i highly doubt that.
But in general i would agree that it isn't healthy to eat too much of anything really. Just balance your diet. An apple a day sure is healthy, but 20 a day will lead to diabetes...
The dose makes the poison

>pac sun
>literally every store anyone shops at
let me guess youre a pretentious asshole that spends thousands of dollars on clothes that disintegrate in the wash?

▲ ▲
what that does?

I got then maintained and continue to maintain a proper BMI by not eating at night, eliminating garbage (AND FAUX GARBAGE like placebo sweets such as diet soda), and ACCURATELY counting calories.

I periodically fast and enjoy it. Eat for biological necessity, not comfort. Acquire healthy taste in food. Forcing yourself is good because SELF mastery is a key to a fulfilling life.

Cardio is life. Lifting is for looking like a cartoon character. That's a valid goal but if you don't do cardio expect to be a fucking mess in your forties and get rapidly worse.

Exercise bike is best home cardio because it is always available. I put mine in my living room so I would always be aware of it.

Triforcing was changed a couple years back so you have to instead copy and paste a successful one I think. Let me try:

▲ ▲