Now that Brittain is out of the EU. Why don't you lads seek more trade and developement with us?

Now that Brittain is out of the EU. Why don't you lads seek more trade and developement with us?

We already work together on some pretty cool shit like the north sea link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sea_Link

We will by the end of this project be able to deliver real cheap zero emission electricity to you guys from our hydroplants.

There is a shit load of other opportunities waiting in the north sea and arctic region.

There is also a long history and shared culture between us and huge parts of the UK

>There is also a long history and shared culture between us and huge parts of the UK
like vikings raping anglo women?

A Cod-Union, that would be the end of Schengen.

wow.. so salty we cucked and landlocked you guys from access to the north sea

>t. a cod

>t. baltic herring

norway are bros
we already have extensive close governmental and diplomatic ties

nah

we're going to continue to be dumb and ignore reality

I like Norwegians and Danes

thanks for Cnut

More like you fled into the mountains and we took all the land.

If we form a trade union with Iceland and Denmark and make Denmark tow Grenland back in line then we would pretty much own the north atlantic and much of the arctic

I thought you lot owned Greenland

The english version of Knut's name makes it look like you always misspelled 'Cunt'.

We own everything except the oil

Denmark is the current owner but the drunken innuits have started to ramble about freedom and there is some rumour of chinese interests in the area. Apparently there is alot of undiscovered oil and other natural resources up there.

They did, once, along with Iceland. But when Sweden purchased Norway from Denmark, greedy Danes very jewishly kept the two island colonies, even though they had belonged to Norway for centuries.

>Sweden purchased Norway from Denmark,

I thought the brits made Denmark give us to you because they sided with Napoleon?

The outcome of the war had something to do with it, most likely, but it was a deal struck between Sweden and Denmark-Norway to buy Norway for a certain sum of money.

The king we got from France was the man behind it in Sweden. Getting Norway was his motivation for siding against Napoleon. Uniting with Norway was all his idea, everyone before him was focused on taking back Finland.

the lad with the death to kings tattoo

>Uniting with Norway was all his idea, everyone before him was focused on taking back Finland.
Since Norway didn't work out as a strategic partner in the long run, maybe Finland was the better target after all. At least we might have gotten some more of the land they had.

>Why don't you lads seek more trade and developement with us?

We probably will. Both of us have easily the best flags in the world too. Non-cross countries need not apply.

Gotta disagree senpai
Albania, U.K., Japan and etsi are where it's at

Britain was actualy a part of Scandinavia a few million years ago

you gona get invaded if you mess with the artic
just sayin

>Now that Brittain is out of the EU.
We're not yet. Theresa May has said she will trigger article 50 by the end of March 2017 so only one month to go
>Why don't you lads seek more trade and developement with us?
We almost certainly will my friend

>We almost certainly will my friend

When the sub sea line is finnished what do you think we will do next? It seems like you will be more self sufficient energywise when this is done.

I'm up for it.

>It seems like you will be more self sufficient energywise when this is done.

They're putting a power line through the channel tunnel so us and the French can buy/sell energy from eachother. France needs us too we can't be all Norway's.