Work hard from the time you're 5

>Work hard from the time you're 5
>Earn over $400,000 a year
>Get taxed at 40% federally

Nice "Country"

Well, we've not had a mass shooting this whole year. Beat that, Europoor!

>doesn't include state tax (most states have it)
>doesn't include local taxes
>property taxes (car, home)

Nice "country" bfpaw89hfpa08weh9g [a';924jt'ap4ojnmta

someones gotta pay for niggers to be on welfare

>land of the free
>everyone is in prison

Go move to Nigeria then, faggot.

Half of that goes to our bloated military

>if it's better than nigeria, it's good enough for me
what's up with americans having so low standards?

"B-b-b-but muh free college is suuuuuch a good idea"

Whoever thinks that a government is the best way to invest money into healthcare, retirement, constant economic regulation, and just about anything at all is fucking delusional

and where do you live? also you dont understand how tax brackets work.

are you suggesting an educated population is a bad idea? typical american.

Federal budget was $4 trillion. Military budget was NOT $2 trillion. It was abut $700 billion. More like 1/6th of budget. You can look it up. You are quoting a leftist distortion, which considers annual $2.7 trillion on various welfare programs an entitlement, and discretionary spending is therefor $1.3 trillion, of which the military gets half. Congratulations. You were fooled by a lie, created by stupid people to deceive people who are even more stupid.

>merican saying someone doesn't understand how taxes work

Unfortunately, our system focuses on indoctrination. Very little of what is taught in schools has anything to do with education.

>1/2/17

Kek

>murca

why don't you make some real schools then?

Yeah because places like Germany are so great with their education policies that only allow a certain people to go to college anyway and have ONLY the tuition paid for and they have a degree ONLY if they pass federally regulated exams instead of having a wide range of universities with various competitive tuition rates. Students in Sweden still graduate with student loan debt because hardly everything is paid for.
Subsidies and loans have caused tuition to rise because of supply and demand; more people go, prices rise.
Make it free and it means all of the inefficiencies and problems that public schools face right now.

Thank that education is an entitlement that can be free? Typical european.

waaa

That's still not okay

That's not how the German system works.
I know, I'm German.

Anyone can go to university.
But you have to pass tests just like everyone else.
However we also have four other types of schools that train you in various types of work. Including our extremely old "apprentice" scho where you train under a Meister from the age of 17 and work to become a master yourself. Anything from electrician to chimney sweep or construction worker.

And yes, it is all free.

You're retarded to think the US or UK is any better.

move the mexeeco then.

waaa

PS--- and I am also very confident that I not only hold more degrees than you, I live far better and so do my neighbors.

Keep cucking yourself, Amerifat.

kek. amurifag that has never left his hometown thinks he knows what germany is like.

Says the guy that's never done such a thing and thinks "Beyond Thunderdome" is a good layout for government.

This.
Germans are among the world's most educated and prosperous people. Highly admire them.

Didn't we, though?

skewed

$240,000 net annual income is nothing to whine about. That puts faggot OP in the upper 5% of income ranges

what faggot OP doesn't want to admit is that without those taxes, OP would be sucking donkey dick for old dried beans. faggot OP just thinks this nice country where they make more money than 99% of the rest of the world happened by accident

explain

Germany sounds like a marvelous place to live.

>$400k/year gross
>upper 5%

top kek, American education.

>here, have these facts that back up my argument
>ur wrong
Republicans in a nutshell.

Free tuition to be taught by arrogant liberal sjw professors who have never had a real job does not equate to educated.

Its not, its overregulated and infiltrated by refugees. I'm dreaming about moving away since I was a teenager.

It is. After the war and most of the country destroyed, Germans banded together with this mindset of "all for one and one for all".

It has produced our current country and our willingness to keep working for a greater good.

A more educated society makes better choices AND increases creativity and competition. When that society also can afford medical treatment and medicine (100% covered and most meds cost 5 or 19 bucks even for cancer treatments)-- the nation prospers.

When the government is set to work for the people and things like nepotism, high pay for politicians, lobbyism and donations to political funds are against the law--- it weeds out the bad and keeps those that truly wish to work for the people.

>most educated
I think that might be overreaching a bit.

If you think you can make less money by making more money you're too retarded to vote, please kill yourself

Gehts raus, Büb.Wir brauchen nichts rassismus.

They don't even have a Harvard or Yale

There's no such thing as supply and demand tuition rates when the money is guaranteed from the government, whether in the form of a free tuition grant or guaranteed government subsidized loans. Tuition wouldnt be near as high without government financial aid guaranteeing everyone can go regardless of the price.

Without FAFSA, it would be possible for a student to go through college without debt.

The solution to tuition prices is to eliminate, not increase government involvement.

Statistics bro

>A more educated society makes better choices
I think you are getting a bit ahead of yourself.

I vote we nuke the schools and solve that problem for good

How do tax brackets work?
You don't acctually pay 40% right?
Don't you only get taxed on the difference that moves you up into the next bracket?
Or something similar?!
You would end up paying around 35% or even less if you deduct reductions like home-ownership or having a family with kids etc.
Please explain, thx.

Each successive percentile is applied to the money in excess of the bracket

So in America, every single person pays $0 on the first like 12,000 they make each year no matter what

Her father is very educated. He used his educated the create the perfect conditions for her to be raped and drowned.
>similarly to the previous woman her attacker killed
I bet she she wished her dad was less educated while getting her cunt brutalized - right in the pussy

I hope you also get free counseling when you develop PTSD when one of the millions of refugee's commits mass murder at one of those lovely schools you attend.

I vote harvard takes the 7 billion in cash reserves and makes education free. Of course no one talks about that on the news. I can't imagine why...

Dont be retarded.

I thought conservatives liked violence, why are you concern trolling?

fag commie

Didn't this just happen? Didn't some peaceful moslem just ram his car into some college campus and then machete some really smart people?

first 10.000 is 25% tax so from the first 10.000 you keep 7500
second 10.000 is 30%, so if you make 20.000 you get to keep 7500 +7000
third 10.000 is 35%, so 7500+7000+6500
(this is not exact for where I live, or anywhere else, but ilustrates tax brackets)

everything beyond is 52% or something like that.

I pay roughly 45% over the total income.

Pipedreams of a libertarian armchair political know-it-all that doesn't know jack shit about the world or the history of his political stance (started by two aristocratic Austrians who just wanted to return to serfism to get rich again).

That's what you're promoting, Dingus. A return to serfs and the aristocratic class.
Take a political science course before speaking about subjects you don't know much about.

muh free market

You thought that because you're a libtard and the propagandist whose stretching your faggot asshoe with his dock told you to think that. You probably have a lot of other "thoughts" from the same source.

hes doing that because its the narrative that suits his agenda at the moment

cuntservatives are spineless opportunists, who would sell their mother for a buck, and who will make excuses for voting in a soviet puppet.

nothing is too low, and dont expect their moral compass to be any less self-serving

amen

Work hard and get 1400$ a year. Pay 25% to government. Die. Nice country.

Well, most likely she was educated very liberally, and taught that things are not what they appear to be, but rather what the liberal ideals say they should be.

Which is why she spent her free time volunteering at the refugee centers her super smart and well educated best choice making dad fought so hard to allow and create.

>And now he reaps the fruit from the seeds he's best choices sown.

Taxes are at all time lows stop bitching. If anything they should raise taxes on the richest americans most of them pay way less then they should thanks to loopholes

samefag

> hurr durr, you're dumb.
There, I sumed up your argument.

Ill try a similar one: take an economics class.the only difference is the subject in recommending is actually relevant.

>this is what Sup Forums looks like without flags

youre an idiot who pigeonholes others out of fear.

you reichwingers are all such pansy ass bitches, all brave and shit in the internet, but wilt like a precious little flower whe someone asserts themself to you.

rethuglikkkans underfunding of the educatuon system and injection of stupid bullshit into the curriculum is what produced you and the other simpletons who share your views.

your time in the sun is gonna be short, so live it up while you can, the adults will be back in charge much sooner than four years.

0/10 lazy troll

Shut up leaf

kill yourself, trip disrespecting nigger newfag.

you cuntservatards shit up everything wherever you go, so take your white monkey ass back to stormfront

wrong, dicklicker

>hes doing that because its the narrative that suits his agenda at the moment
actually no. it's the narrative the moslems throughout history have set. I'm just pointing out that they mean what they say and execute faithfully on their values and bend your will to theirs. Which by your comment, shows me how willing you are to accept them.
>please go into government. I'd say it's your duty.

Saying you thought conservitards are all about violence then accusing me of pigeonholing.

Pfffft.

Plus he said economics which is the biggest load of bullshit ever invented

>muh rational consumer
>muh invisible hand

This is actually less than most developed Europiss countries (Eastern Europe, South America, and city state "countries" generally have lower).

I actually came out of college an arrogant librard just like everyone else. Its the past 15 years of making a living that has changed my thinking. Real education doesn't start until you graduate.

where did i say CUNTservatards are all about violence?

you are an illiterate kneejerk faggot

ive been in the workforce for thirty five years, fifteen of which was spent before i went back to school, so please go on with all that life experience you think you have

I was originally responding to this post.

Obviously a different set of experiences than yours.

This post:

>>Work hard from the time you're 5
Shows how much you know; I've never worked hard in my life.

How old are you?

40%.. you're doing it wrong. I pay about 5% on more than that.

so? you wanna be part of Sup Forums you need to respect the conventions, or take your timid ass somewhere else.

trips of truth are as such with or without your consent, fucking milennial piece of shit

I think that just means you decided to become a bad person and give up on helping others or caring about anyone besides yourself

I.E. Became a conservative

so, you are a lying kneejerk faggot.

There's that arrogance im talking about. Pigeonholing too. Nice.

old enough to be your dad

different set? more like you are still wet behind the ears and dont know your asshole from a hole in the ground.

dont go pontificating generalities about how actual life experience makes a person a pants-shitting reichwinger who is afraid of everything and everyone not like himself.

the problem is with your heart and your inability to feel empathy. study after study confirms this.

you are defective and need either medication or eradication

nice bait

Which makes you a member of the boomer generation. The laziest generation ever whose bills I'll be paying long after you're dead. Not to mention the social security taxes im paying to fund your retirement even though i can't count on a cent.

Thanks a lot faggot.

>More like 1/6th of budget.
this is still insanely high

hey faggot, im the one calling YOU a pigeonhole artist.

btfo cuntservatard thinks hes just having one big conversation with one poster.

still havent heard any mea culpa for falsely calling samefag earlier, but considering reichwingers cant accpet responsibility for their own actions, im not real surprised

>PTSD
that's an american thing.

How come taxes in america is so complicated? How scary is the the taxes form for most americans?

negative ghostrider, genx masterrace.

god, you are just full of kneejerk assumptions.

have you ever been right about a single thing in your life?

America is actually a device formed for the purpose of stealing time from its denizens in various ways because someone who is busy can't rise up

Actually you have, so... At least you got a cool president coming in this year