Your daily reminder that we could have had li all

Your daily reminder that we could have had li all.
Single payer healthcare
Free higher education
A safe gun free society.
But no. You had to vote for the human Cheeto.
I hope you're happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control
youtube.com/watch?v=BG7w3Oey3xs
politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-criticize-bernie-sanders-college-plan-214424
youtube.com/watch?v=4jE6hxKuplI
youtube.com/watch?v=6TtLSYbFGUQ
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-nuclear-idUSKBN14B1ZZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better a president that's OK with Russia than Islam.

You guys could've had a beautiful gilf as a president and you ruined it

>beautiful
Maybe about 30 years ago.

>You had to vote for the human Cheeto.
I didn't. I'm not a racist retard.

porque no los dos

>americuck problems

Get a job and buy your own healthcare
education isnt a right, its a privilege and everything costs money
gun control =/= gun free society. just ask Chicago
a literal cheeto would make a better president than Obamas third term + vagina

No, now

very happy

This is mostly bullshit. She gave up on singe payer healthcare YEARS ago, and has openly said that single payer will NEVER happen in this country. She's never been onboard with free higher education, and no politician I'm aware of no matter how liberal (and Clinton is pretty fucking far from liberal.) have proposed outlawing firearms entirely.

Get a real job.. McDonalds and gas stations arent career choices. Employers that are worth a fuck give cheap health care.

Stay salty faggot

Oh look, another sore loser. You LOST because she SUCKED not because I'm a racist. I know a Mexican immigrant and a black couple that voted for trump too. Are THEY racist as well? Or does it only apply to CIS SCUM WHITE MALES? Neck yourself

Anyone who has 47 people suspiciously turn up dead around them should not be president.

confirmed for low iq retard on all counts.

can confirm, am happy

source: trump supporter here

>I know a Mexican immigrant and a black couple

Do they know you want them to go back?

There is no such thing as a "gun free" society. If hillary tries to ban guns, then the same thing is going to happen when nixion stated the war on drugs. People are going to sell it illegally.

>Are THEY racist as well?

Yes, or at the very least myopic self-centered twats. The problem is not being able to empathize with fellow humans, be they Muslims, Mexicans, or women, all of whom Trump has attacked and proposed/supported policy against on some fundamental level.

Thrilled actually.

Single payer health care: Because the government does such a good job running VA Hospitals.

Free college education: So you can compete with all the other college graduates for a job a Starbucks. You get it? Now you're rich and need to pay the massive taxes required to pay for everyone's health care and education.
Safe gun free society: much safer for the criminals.

>Your daily reminder that we could have had li all.Single payer healthcareFree higher educationA safe gun free society.
You forgot:
Two Chickens in every pot, or was it pot for every chicken?
Who is this mysterious "single payer"? Does he/she have a name? I was always told "There's no free lunch! Somebody pays, and guess what, that somebody is you.

If you want to see what Hillarycare and the rest would look like, just look at Venezuela.

Slaves in the pre-civil war south had the same "free stuff", gun control and all the free education the law allowed. The "stuff" was free but the slaves were not.

Here you go dumb american:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control

Oh you think you made some valid arguments and didn't just string together a bunch of right-wing nonsense....

You should probably stick to posting "memes"

If she even would have tried in the slightest, she would have been President....she was too fucking lazy and that's why she lost

It's almost like she threw the election on purpose to be honest

You're as bad as the Trump fags. Hillary specifically said there would be no "discussion" of single-payer

I don't believe anyone actually would want hillary they just don't like trump

Which is ki d of retarded because behind his bombastic statements he is basically a moderate

>enforcing immigration law is racist and self centered

Why don't you just kill your self you pathetic weak slime of a human

>fake news

kek your tears are delicious

Kek. That's the opposite of everything Hillary stood for.

>Single payer healthcare

"Single payer healthcare, will never, ever come to pass in the United States."

- Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=BG7w3Oey3xs

>Free higher education

"I disagree with Senator Sanders about free college."

- Hillary Clinton

politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-criticize-bernie-sanders-college-plan-214424

>A safe gun free society.

"I'm not here to take away your guns."

- Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=4jE6hxKuplI

Hillary end for Universal Healthcare back in the early '90s and essentially had a win until she took a bribe to curtail her efforts. This has caused untolled suffering to America.

>safe society
>gun-free society

Choose only one.

Trump, as part of the transformation team, is taking down the evil Establishment, also known as the Khazarian mafia.

Yes, we could have had it all had she and the Democratic party not fucked with the primaries.

Kick those fuckers out like the Russian spies.

don't blame me I voted for Hillary

"safe gun free society"? our gun-filled society only allows blacks to kill each other. the math comes out to 40%+ of all gun deaths in developed nations are blacks killing each other here. 82% of all gun deaths in developed nations * 60% of our population - 2-3% killed by cops, expecting 85% to be killed by other blacks = 40% of all gun deaths in developed nations.

higher education? that's a cost of 50 billion. the only way would be extreme taxes.

she had no power to revamp healthcare.

also, she hated illegals, gay marriage and called blacks "super predators". she was worse than you think trump is, WHILE she was in power. the funny thing is that all the people she officially hated while in office love her and hate trump except for dumb bitches but who cares what they think.

youtube.com/watch?v=6TtLSYbFGUQ

Typical liberal hypocrisy. How do those empathetic muslims feel about gay people. Real empathetic when they sentence them to death.

No. We would have had a republican congress and senate which would have blocked Clinton. She would have played up the injustices of the political system out of frustration, and we'd have even more SJW whining because of it (and it would be publicly acceptable). Meanwhile, as Ofombo did, she would have quietly given in to republican demands, and when the public got wind of this they'd recognize her for the neocon she is. No second term, she'd be succeeded by Jeb or Ted.

Hey kid, your tears and the way you convince yourself with simplistic story-telling is delicious.

Please continue to bitch about how you lost this election.

>muslim americans
>sentencing people to death

Thank goodness she lost. She would have started a nuclear war. Humanity scored a big win.

>bitch about how you lost this election

We all lost this election.

Except Clinton. She got more votes so I guess she won.

seems like trump wants to start another cold war, just saying

Then you're part of the problem

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-nuclear-idUSKBN14B1ZZ

are you really that stupid or just trolling?

As a Eurofag, I'm pretty goddamn happy that this has put the kibosh on all the wartalk with Russia. I think this sudden aggression of the West is kind of weird. Not that Russia is perfect, of course. I don't like their aggression, either. But it's not Russia that has been destroying Europe's armies. It's been our leaders, and Trump actually said something about that.

It's also coupled with this constant sucking off of the islamic world. I don't like muslims, and I should be free to say that. It's perfectly normal to not like muslims if you are into Western values, because most muslims HATE Western values. If you want women to work and fags to marry, you should not be into islam.

And when I look like Russia I see, for all its flaws, a society that's much more like us than even the most enlightened camel jockey state will ever be. So this idiotic argument that Russia is some sort of outsider is just that, idiotic. If I must hate Russia because Putin hates the fags and controls the press, I should hate the left first. And I do.

Trump is not evil. He doesn't kill people to reach his ambitions. Can't say that about Hillary.

>Except Clinton. She got more votes so I guess she won.

Read the consittution, kid, you can't just change the rules to make things happen. This is what democracy is about. Get over it.

This idiot

TRUMP IS THE WILL OF KEK!

HE WILL SAVE US FROM MUDSLIM INVASION!!!

HOW DARE YOU TO OFFEND OUR MEME GOD!!!

Cuckboi

>Cry mor

Ha ha mfw all the trolls went to vote just to piss off Hillary supporter

you can't say that about Hilary either

>If you want women to work and fags to marry, you should not be into islam.

You realize there is a difference between Islam and the Islamic theocracies that espouse unequal treatment of genders, right? There are progressive Muslims.

no fuck all muslims sorry, they are dirt

> shouldn't have rigged the primary
> might have had a chance with Bernie cuck pants

If I voted those things why would I vote Hillary over Sanders

Sanders would actually deliver rsther than perpetuate the current corrupt system

>you can't just change the rules to make things happen. This is what democracy is about

...no words
how can you be so retarded

>There are progressive Muslims.

Please explain how you can follow a religion and disagree with its holy book ? How is this even a thing ?

This "progressive muslim" theory is funny. It's like saying you can be a progressive criminal.

not him but in what way is this an argument
I don't even know what you're disagreeing with

Having no words to answer to a perfectly true statement doesn't make me your opponent a retard, it's just called being *wrong*.

ever hear of an amendment?

d
evidence?

kek

Fuck off, Hillary should be executed for treason.

Amendment isn't few liberal kids deciding we should change the rules retroactively. This is called not accepting the result of a democratic election because of intolerance.

Dems use super delegates to a off set the popular vote, so don't even bring up popular vote. Dems don't even trust their own voters

Yes the muslims are much more dangerous then that country run by a dictator spook with one of the largest nuclear arsonals the world has ever seen.

I agree
Radical Islamic terrorist use suicide vest and car bombs
Moderate progressive Muslims drove trucks into crowds

Alright faggot, wow Sup Forums with your plan on how that fucking degenerate lying wench was going to free society of evil firearms?

>There are progressive Muslims.

No, there are not. There are progressive people from Middle Eastern cultures. They might regard themselves as muslims, but the vast majority of the islamic world would consider them to be not islamic enough.

You are the one who does not realize there is a difference. You are the one telling us we need to accept terrorism and backwards theocrats because of that fleeting minority of Western-minded Middle Eastern people. And then you shill for the worst of the worst of Islam with that excuse in your back pocket!

You people talk a big game about progressive muslims, but you never actually protect them. Hell, we had one ex-muslim politician, and she was too right wing for you lot, so you fuckers exiled her.

So progressive!

No, you always take sides with the worst theocrats in islam. You don't get to take up the progressive muslim mantle. You're doing the exact opposite.

>No, there are not. There are progressive people from Middle Eastern cultures. They might regard themselves as muslims, but the vast majority of the islamic world would consider them to be not islamic enough.

Words of wisdom !

>Amendment isn't few liberal kids deciding we should change the rules
that's exactly what it is

Your daily bait*

sure boris

shame that the russian government sees donald trump as a weak puppet without the support of his people or his party

Not that OP is correct but why don't Americans want free education and healthcare?
>inb4 communism

>the human Cheeto
better to have a cheeto than a cheater

They have no fucking plan, whining about an inanimate object........You need to worry about the sick fuckers that make the fucking reckt threads, those are the motherfuckers you need to worry about walking amongst us........ and you seriously want to infringe on someone's life and liberty by diallowing them the opportunity to defend ones self and loved ones from fucking modern day barbarians? You are absolutely out of your fucking libtard mind. If you feel unsafe here might I suggest Syria, or Afghanistan, I hear they're lovely this time of year. You should go.

Sorry, the US didn't have a Presidential budget for geriatric diapers for bladder control and anti-seizure meds.

">Trump wants to start another cold war"

Where do you people get this? Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia while Trump wanted to de-escalation.

Not that I disagree with any of this, but maybe would be a better place for people to bitch about politics.

>cheater
That was Bill, dipshit

not even american and it feels goodman

maybe a major world leader can show the rest of us you don't need to be a globalist cronie anymore

Remember, no refunds.

>that's exactly what it is

Nope, sorry, kiddo, each time you decide something, it won't become an amendment. Sorry about that. Also, learn that law isn't retroactive.

Bump

I enjoy reading this thread.

> Somebody pays, and guess what, that somebody is you.

They are called taxes. Now, think about this, hard. As a citizen would you prefer your tax money to (1) help only ppl in oil industry? (2) help poor people in arms industry?

Universal health care is possible, but you perfer to throw your tax $ at rich folks.

rich people pay most of the taxes in the first place, even taking into account the fact they know how to get around paying some parts of it

OK, progressive for you - go check how many muslim majority countries allow alcohol sales. You be surprise.