youtube.com/watch?v=zDzlGBAc658
youtube.com/watch?v=g5rp5ydc4UM
steamcommunity.com/id/apanapsson/wishlist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp#United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>[citation needed]

Look it up your self you wank

I think weed should be legal but when potheads and Joe rogan act like weed and drugs will solve our problems they come off like idiots

food?

you made the claim, you provide the evidence

true, its far from the perfect plant
but its better than most people think
if it was legalised for everything except recreational drug use, theyd still be campaigning for it, but theyd have no backing except for
"MUH BODY MUH RIGHT"

Go find it your self its no hard just google Hempcrete

Fuck off junkie degenerate hippy liberal

hmm, id have to see it to blieve it
its just ive seen the rest
clothing, fibre based building materials, bio-oil, degradable plastics, paper, and medical use
and i know how all those work

but first time ive ever heard it even mentioned for food, ever

That must be why the rest of the world lives in hempcrete homes then...

...oh wait.

ive got better things to do
your job to convince me

>on Sup Forums
>got better things to do

No you're just autistic and fat.

>better things to do then research some other drug addicts claim for legalising weed

like anything ever

Dumb American ha ha ha
I have no label

You're just proving my point, you're a lazy fuck it takes like 10 minutes. It's not like your life is going anywhere anyway.

but hemp isn't illegal

It is being suppressed world wide because of oil

Dude weed

Go convince yourself

I just gave you a fitting one.

Cannabis in not a drug

>breathable
>incredible insulation

you may pick one.

Wow, stoners are fucking dumb.

Go ahead and grow it then

>digestable fiber
>fiber
>digestable
think again, youre source seems fishy

Why is that ?

Ok fair enough hempcrete homes is one thing but how would you deal with the rise in arson?

>ban hemp in 1937

What do you expect when your government is totally addicted to takung bribes from 'lobby' groups and literally cant make an unbiased decision that is best for the people becuase of some special interest group.

Democracy is the USA is a mockery

>hempcrete
Hempcrete is fire proof
youtube.com/watch?v=zDzlGBAc658

TRUTH

Their miracle plant that they claim can do anything but in reality does nothing but get you high and stupid.

No it won't because William Randolf Hearst paid the politicians to make marijuana/hemp a top tier bad drug because he owned a large interest in trees for making paper and he knew the truth of op's meme

youtube.com/watch?v=g5rp5ydc4UM

>pretending that pot activists actually want to build houses out of pot
>pretending that their REAL motive isn't to smoke it

You do know what hemp is... and how it differs to cannabis, right?

Hemp doesn't get you high... Does not contain THC

Right. Hemp contains negligible amounts of either. What is your point?

Cars cant run on hemp im with you on the legalization but come on stones we have got to do better

Help makes good rope, but is is shitty for clothes, and makes shitty paper.
Hemp seed oil is OK for nutrition, but shitty as a bio fuel.
Hemp fibers can be used as a filler for mud-bricks, but is shitty compared to pine for structural members.
90% of the "facts" about the medical benefits of hemp at just new-age bullshit.
Industrial hemp production around the works is legal, but it is not used more because it is not as good as the alternatives.

If it wasn't for stoners, no-one would give a shit about Hemp.

Actually there is a industrial hemp strand that produces CBD and hardly no THC.

phoenixtears.ca
watch the documentary "run from the cure" by Rick Simpson. Canadian now living in amsterdam.
tells you the difference between thc and cbd

I'm all for legalization and the complete utilization of all hemp products, but people NEED to stop fucking saying this. Yes, weed very well is a drug. It may not leave you looking like a crack whore and sucking dick for a dimebag, but it is a drug. It chemically alters the way your mind and body work. That's the exact definition of a drug.

By spouting "WEED ISN'T A DRUG MAAAN #420BLAZEIT LOLOLLLL :-)" all you're doing is hindering the cause of legalization. Everybody on both sides of the issue knows it's a drug. Everybody on both sides of the issue knows that part of the reason people want it legalized is so they can get high. If we just openly admit these things then we can start having a much more productive discourse of the issue.

It's crazy how you're both incredibly incorrect but also super condescending about it

Fuck off cunt

Hemp does not get you high, marijuana gets you high. Welcome to the big world of shitposting little buddy hope you enjoy spreading your _incredibly_ informative messages.

Got any hot naked chicks with MJ sprinkled on them

This. We all accept that caffiene is a drug and still use it without a lot of regulations or worry, we can all accept cannabis being one.

Seriously, the only thing unpleasant about weed (aside from the smell) is the campaigners who won't shut the fuck up even when you agree with them.

I just fucking love people who pretend that their interest in legalization has nothing to do with wanting to smoke weed.

Just fucking own it, goddamnit I am sick of this shit. Just be fucking honest with what you want.
You want to be able to smoke weed without worrying about cops? Fair enough, but just fucking say that. It's funny to hear the responses when you say: "Fine, lets let more people grow hemp, but make the THC content insignificant in the plants" and watching them go "N-n-no wait"

You don't give a fuck about some fucking farmer in Oregon.

This

I'm not any of the previous posters. I'll get high no matter if it is legal or illegal ,as already do 100% of stoners. So looking for legalisation is not only based on our interest of getting high, because we already do it, do you get it?

Weed is NOT A Drug its a herb its a plant

>"Dad, why cannibis is illegal?"
"Who the fuck taught you how to speak English, son? You're high right now, aren't you?"

>incredibly incorrect
Let me know if you find a major manufacturer / produces that says:
Hemp is cheaper / better than cotton / polyester for clothes.
Hemp creates cheaper and better quality paper than wood pulp.
Hemp seed oil is a cheaper bio fuel than Palm / Soybean / Sugar etc.

IF you can, the I will admit it is good for something besides making rope. But, I suspect that most of the positive claims about Hemp are just lies by dirty hippies.

I called the cops on a loud party new years eve. Half a dozen idiot teenagers got busted with felony amounts of weed and were all crying and pathetic. Fucking justice boner right there.

Yes, I get it, and you're wrong. Most stoners want it legalized so it's easier for them to get high and so they don't have to worry about legal ramifications. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. However, there IS something wrong with muddying the waters and claiming that recreational use is not part of the motivation behind legalization. Everybody on both sides of the issue knows that this is a ploy to make legalization more appealing to the more uninformed members of the public, and all it does is make the legalization movement look dishonest.

You're probably trolling but I'll bite. You're a fucking moron.

drug
drəɡ
noun: drug; plural noun: drugs

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

William Randolph Hurst was heavily invested in timber.
Hemp threatened to replace timber.
William Randolph Hurst used his position as a member of Congress to make hemp, and marijuana, illegal.

So you want me to find evidence provided by a major corporation that this resource could easily be their downfall? Are you seriously not understanding the whole war on hemp thing yet or?

steamcommunity.com/id/apanapsson/wishlist/

Send me Doom before Steam sale ends, thanks.

>citation needed
Here you go user, drive safe.

Here in my country (Spain) everyone is obvious about that. No one claims to wanting its legalisation to fuel their cars, obviously. We are all very clear that we want it for recreational use. The legalization movement is always going to look bad, because drugs are badly viewed by a sector of the society.

In fact, what's your point on drugs? And on weed? Do you smoke?

You hemp nugget junkies are truly pathetic. Enjoy your shorter lifespan and wild bouts of rage.

Industrial hemp is legal around the world.
If hemp was any good, major corporations would be using it, and push to have it made legal.
It is just good at a few things, and at best average at others.
Anyone saying that, for example, hemp is significantly better than palm for bio fuel is deluding themselves.

Hemp suffers from a lot of the same issues as linen does. It's great after a long time but it's nowhere near as comfortable as cotton. Cotton is insanely resource heavy (look at the US south post Civil War when the cotton plantations had wrecked the soil.) Hemp may be more durable but I'm not going to buy a pair of Hemp jeans any time soon.

I don't smoke weed, but I have in the past. I stopped because I didn't enjoy it anymore. It basically just made me feel nervous and shitty and I didn't enjoy it anymore.

I strongly believe that all recreational substances should be legalized and regulated just like alcohol. This would create a free environment for scientists to more closely and definitively study the effects of each drug on the human body and mind. This would, in turn, allow us to create more accurate and realistic guidelines for the safest possible use of each substance. The focus would be on informing the public and dissuading them from the more objectively harmful drugs, rather than "IF YOU DO ANY DRUG OTHER THAN ALCOHOL YOU WILL GO TO JAIL" scare tactics.

>living in a wooden home
>wanting to devalue the livelihood of lumberjacks

it's legal in a shitton of place. ( all across europe for example) and it's legal in Canada since 1998 and in the USA since 2014.

None of these application is really popular

yeah I know about hemp and it's fibers. I want to get into hemp farming tbh. If it grows just like weed, I can just toss a couple of regulated hemp seeds, water it and enjoy the rest of my time doing whatever projects I may have around the farm. What do you think? I just need to know of any government programs where they will help new farmers although I heard it would be difficult for hemp as it is considered illegal and the government will not loan to such a thing.

>I heard it would be difficult for hemp as it is considered illegal and the government will not loan to such a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp#United_States

it's legal

That's because it is in the beginning phase. Just like saying solar panel is not popular but it's because it's expensive and new.

that's not how it works

it was never illegal in these country. It's not "the beginning phase". I live in France, we are the number 1 producer worldwide, and no one care about hemp.

how can hemp produce maple syrup?

Yes it may be legal in the states but is it legal federally? I guess you could get a loan from a local credit union for funding. Also the stigma with hemp being used for psychoactive purposes may be hard to convey. What kind of products do you think will win America over with hemp?

>get hemp seeds
>get maple syrup
>add hemp seeds into maple syrup
>let age
Now you have maple syrup

none, because hemp is nowhere as useful as these pothead wants you to believe. again it has been legal in a shitton of place for decades and nothing happened.

also how does hemp produce lumber?

Just for using the term "pothead", you invalidate your point and show your bias. Bravo faggot!

in strength

what about fruits?

by overreacting to "pothead" you've invalidated your point and shown your bias. Bravo you butthurt stonerfag.

>It can be refined into a variety of commercial items including paper, textiles, clothing, biodegradable plastics, paint, insulation, biofuel, food, and animal feed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

Here you go, you ignorant bastard

You don't give some fucking fuck about some factory work who makes ur burger. Who gives a fuck what they throw in their.
>your concept
>hurr durr