youtube.com/watch?v=CpMLGEcYQwo
youtube.com/watch?v=OdaIbTUGmHM
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGDSZie5I
youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng
youtube.com/watch?v=PrbZc-J0-Z4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw I will never be happy because i'm a shit skin
I just want qt gf

I doubt that the color of your skin is the reason you can't find a gf, it probably has more to do with the fact that you're a pathetic faggot.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=KdIgAgWquhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMLGEcYQwo

Chicanas are hot.

south and central america is the only useful land that we got, spanish usa is soil waste and useless desert

>tfw no CHI gf

But we CHIs are neither

Are you a manlet or something?

>I can't get a girl because I'm a shitskin

T.no confidence

I am a ugly manlet and not a virgin

The important things are money and a big penis, I have a big penis and since I posted some pics on underwear in social networks a lot of chicks have opened private messages

Women can't feel love, they'll go to whoever makes them feel they'll win something.

don't worry, shitskins are ok, just stay improve your race and you'll be ok, learn from japs and chinks
Also your music is the best pussy magnet
youtube.com/watch?v=OdaIbTUGmHM

>tfw no CHI bf

you say this because you will never know what it's like to be brown and hated by everyone I have no place I can't even go outside

Hi bros, how is mexican reconquista going?

>I have no place I can't even go outside
Every year the country gets browner and browner what the fuck are you on about? Is this bait?

Poorly. Trump threatens to set back the gains we've made over the last 25 years. Just two weeks ago some workers got deported from my local grocery store.

kek

I wish Trump would annex us.

>mother spain
>brazil and portugal
fuck off chicanos

Don't worry, I think Trump's election shows how much pressure you put in USA, you are doing it right.
You should use thise years of not recluting new inmigrants to do some internal inmigration, go to northern states, promote your culture there.

>Annexing Canada
No thanks, the country is already cucky enough.

I'm a citizen so there's no reason for me to worry. The idea of going north and promoting the culture there is not bad actually. Feels like everyone here really needs some understanding of one another in order to ease racial and political tension.

What did mama cook for dindin tonight my fellow raza? Mine made frijoles con chorizo y bacon smeared on tostadas with brisket on top, very delicious.

I fucking hate this map. So much.

ZHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZtGDSZie5I

Don't worry no one wants a union with ladybois. (Boy)

Every place marked red on that map are now shitholes.

I will never get how you did it spain.

I did it with my dick, I ruined a continent with my dick and spawned a billion crappy spawns.

youtube.com/watch?v=htDB8SuLrng

>tfw mama lives thousands of miles away
Feels bad mang but eating out can be a bit fun too.

>this image
why are chicanos so rude?

He's probably some faggot who loves acting like he's full wh*te. Remember that after all chicanos are y*nks.

Us who've been around you know you're bro tier.

thank you. please continue to take care of each other over there now.

Will do hermano, I hope you guys are safe as well with Rodrigo.

Under Philip II we were all together

We had spaghetti and Swedish meatballs again

lol it's all going according to plan

The gringos are scared of us, and now they know we know

The south west will be completely ours in 20 years, and the outposts in Chicago area begining to flourish

Chorizo con huevos y frijoles con tortilla

Who else /xicano/

Chinese and Mexican?

>xicano
>X

Catalá?

First gen in 'Murica Mexican here, and I hate flips with a fuckin passion

You don't get a gf because you are a beta
fgt

>hating on fellow browns
>instead of hating the white man

its like you don't even aztlan

>fellow browns
Flips are not "fellow browns"
They're as much Mexican as they are Cuban

They are not a part of the reconquest, and they should be forced out of Mexican neighborhoods like the blacks and whites

flips are based though, and the most powerful race in the world, which is a fact.

>tfw overweight brown skinned indio and still had fine white cheerleaders crushing on me

Then again I'm tall(for a Mexican native, 5'10) funny, mature looking, and have learned not to be a total retard with women

Maybe your just a bitch.

>flips are based though
How exactly? With their "snapbacks" and adoration for everything ghetto?

>tfw I had 2 latina teenagers gifted to me to fuck
>tfw didn't take it
youtube.com/watch?v=PrbZc-J0-Z4

Well, I've never met a ghetto flip, but I assume they're trash, like ghetto CHI's. I've met a lot of them at my university, and they're bro tier. Also my cousin married a flip, and he's pretty nice.

Don't bother replying to him. Pretty sure it's a butthurt white cuck falseflagging. The only way he can convince me otherwise is to post a timestamp of his arm.

Spanish conqueror blood flows through my veins.

>I've never met a ghetto flip
Lucky you, were I live (Chicagoland) they're all either ghetto cock suckers or look like they just came from a rice paddy

>told roastie sluts to fuck off
>Posts the best song in DS3
based Jorge

>chicagoland
I'm so sorry.

100x better than your shit hole Pacquiao

>tfw 5'10
>tfw skinny
quit roleplaying you don't know what it's like to truly be a shitskin in a world that despises you
but I am a CHI :(

Fuck off, you can't even get qt brown pucci.

t. virgin

>>tfw 5'10
>>tfw skinny
See I'm 5"10 and stocky, Ive had people run into me and tell me my back hurt them. I'm also scary looking, like a young Danny Trejo.

do you have a boys face? Maybe bitces don't like you cause you also look like a bitch

Hizo la gallina en el horno y ricemaker rice con leche de almendra. It was okay.

>tfw 6'0
>tfw light skinned castizo

I am another Latino user.
5'10/178cm
Lighter skinned, but still a mestizo
Skinny 137lbs

I've dated white girls and to be honest they aren't worth much. Latinas in general are pretty nice and the only European girls worth dating are Greeks, Spaniards, and Portuguese. Better and easier to culturally assimilate with them. Also my family doesn't want me to bring a white girl home because my uncle married a trailer trash and all they do is meth. Talk about being losers.

I'd just recommend you either lose some weight and start working out. Something Latino males suffer from is being overweight. This is coming from a former fat kid too user. We are all gonna make it.