also cut your finger nails

Gay as fuck. Kill yourself faggot

Fucking degenerate

>can't spell tattoo
>wrist tat
>only words
>shitty "deep" quote that only females will take note of

It's gay fam.

That's a pretty shitty tattoo. Words do not fail, your tattoo does.

I get the point you're trying to make but it's just silly. You thilly goothe

whoah what a shitty tatoo

>2017
>using readable words instead of enigmatic symbols so you can have brag about it to curious grills

Pretty bad,slit your wrists

Every music tattoo is a retarded waste of skin

Looks pretty gay tbh.

>2016
>having an inaudible tattoo

your nails are in bad condition

If words fail, why permanently write them on yourself? Is this some kind of metaphor for what a failure you are both as a musician and a human being?

Yes

lol

topkek

Gayer than AIDS. Do you suck dick for money? Because that's what that tattoo says.

hahaha, wery accurate observation , i guess op is crying now

What is that, Comic sans??? Oh lawd

/thread

ur pretty pathetic..this shit is by far worse that an apple tat

Pretty bad tbh. I've never been a fan of 'word' tattoos though. Just seems you inevitably grow out of them, maybe quite soon even potentially.

Personally the sentiment seems fairly shallow. I guess you're saying 'music is meaningful to me', which I suppose is a pretty common thing for people to go for.

Also the style is kinda naff, it's like it's been written as a reminder for yourself, or the start of a shopping list.

3/10 from me. You haven't condemned yourself with a drawing of a giant anus or a badly drawn pic of trump, which is why so high, but it might as well have been any four words.

If I found myself in your position I'd be thinking of a creative tattoo to cover it. Good luck user.

This is up there in one of the stupidest things I've seen in a while.

Makes no fucking sense at all. I get the poetic intent, but this just doesn't work. Also, the font is awful.

Glad I don't have to stare at this for the next 50 years--have fun with that, dipshit.

is this fag posting reaction pictures of himself?

probably the guy who got the tattoo

destroyed

shit tat, cut off your whole arm OP

fag is your father, and you are son of whore

Whooa dude take it easy with that edge

Will die a virgin

It should satisfy your narcissism for while and provide an adequate substitute to performing any acts of actual consequence that will impress and reassure your equally sophomoric peers.