Heil Hitler!

Heil Hitler!

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2011/07/27/138590488/jesse-owens-legacy-and-hitlers-oak-trees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_(novel)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xNTF86JZN8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb37.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

“Even the best of the gentiles should be killed”
- Babylonian Talmud. Funk & Wagnall’s Jewish Encyclopedia, 1907, gentile, page 617

“Gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has exposed their money to Israel.”
- Talmud, babba kamma, 37b, Soncino edition, 1935

Hitler didn't give him shit, though it's true he felt snubbed by the US president

There was no mass graves or ashes of dead Jews found at Aushwitz or concentration camps that constantly had their food supply destroyed or stolen by the Jewish Bolsheviks which in turn ended with everyone suffering including the Germans.

Prove it.

You're the one making the claim. What was the supposed gift?

Nobody talks like that these days, could you imagine any world leader today making a speech and stirring up such national pride and causing millions of citizens to turn out in support? Apart from Best Korea that is. I just couldn't imagine it, the generations of today being torn away from their phones for more than 5 minutes to wage war on the rest of the world.

There was NEVER any literature or any plan found to exterminate the Jews. Simply Hitler wanted to move them without fighting BEFORE the JEWS had declared war on the Germans. Hitler had started the Havaara Agreement to safely transfer Jews to Palestine which in turn created Israel.

TheGreatestStoryNeverTold.tv

You know nazis kept records of how many were being made murdered in the camps right?

Hitler gave him Oak Saplings for each metal he won.

>None of the Führer's prophetic words has come so inevitably true as his prediction that if Jewry succeeded in provoking a second world war, the result would be not the destruction of the Aryan race, but rather the wiping out of the Jewish race. This process is of vast importance, and will have unforeseeable consequences that will require time. But it can no longer be halted. It must only be guided in the right direction

-Goebbels

It will happen, unfortunately much devastation and sorrow shall accompany our people first.

>I also want to refer here very frankly to a very difficult matter. We can now very openly talk about this among ourselves, and yet we will never discuss this publicly. Just as we did not hesitate on June 30, 1934, to perform our duty as ordered and put comrades who had failed up against the wall and execute them, we also never spoke about it, nor will we ever speak about it. Let us thank God that we had within us enough self-evident fortitude never to discuss it among us, and we never talked about it. Every one of us was horrified, and yet every one clearly understood that we would do it next time, when the order is given and when it becomes necessary.

>I am now referring to the evacuation of the Jews, to the extermination of the Jewish people.
-Himmler

You mean like this record? Or would you rather look at the Jews own record here.

Citation needed

>Report to the Führer on Combating Partisans", stating that 363,211 Jews had been killed by Einsatzgruppen in August–November 1942

Letter sent to Hitler by Himmler

This was written by two New Zealanders in a book they used in their own explanations as to what happened with WWII. You can look it up, it literally says this is fiction.

npr.org/2011/07/27/138590488/jesse-owens-legacy-and-hitlers-oak-trees

>The Höfle Telegram was sent by SS-Sturmbannführer Hermann Höfle on January 11, 1943 to SS-Obersturmbannführer Adolf Eichmann in Berlin and detailed the number of deaths of Jews in the concentration camps. In the year 1942 alone, the telegram lists 1,274,166 Jews were exterminated in the four camps of Aktion Reinhard.

Source?

4/20
fucking checked

Gifts given to all winners by the Olympic committee, not personal gifts from Hitler, but fair enough. It's well-known Owens felt jilted by the US but this does nothing to support your holocaust denial

Looks like you got some great fiction there.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_(novel)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6xNTF86JZN8

4/20 was Hitler's birthday.

YOU DON'T SAY

Not the best source there. It says it was done by the German committee in the source, but Hitler ran that committee and you'll see they did not do this for all the winners.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatherland_(novel)
What does this book have to do with the historical documents I quoted?

Checked. I do say, look it up. That is crazy the first post was his bday.

Those aren't historical documents ever found. These were writings taken from two New Zealander men that were later made into this book "Fatherland" by Americans led by the hand of the Jew.

Americans took the preachings of the liars who back the Jews plan to turn them into the biggest victims the world had ever known so that they could create a false Israel, gain leadership of the world, destroy western civilization and the white Gentile race, and create a large brown raceless, religionless, and cultureless goyim to do their bidding as the Talmud (Sebastian Scriptures) had fortold.

So prove it

Sure kid

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram

Sure kid

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posen_speeches

Alright, give me a minute. I'm grabbing their names and the works they did from my other computer.

>Sure kid

Yeah, I just learned all this in my local highschool.

Sure kid

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb37.htm

>Sure kid

...Yeah I just learned this all at my local Sunday school... take your pick I guess?