I turn on my PC, i hear it boot up, but my monitor wont get a signal...

I turn on my PC, i hear it boot up, but my monitor wont get a signal. I even removed the RAM to check if its booting up and it does, I hear the beeping that tells me that the PC is ok. I've tried different cables and different monitors. Didn't work. I removed the motherboard battery and left it rest, and put it in again, didn't work. I even changed the PSU. I honestly have no idea what the problem is. It's just not sending a signal to the monitor. lI got another computer and put my GPU in it and it worked normally so it can't be the GPU's fault.

Is your monitor plugged in?

yes

you haven't mentioned a video card yet, so i'm guessing you're using the onboard video out.

did this machine recently have a video card in it? is the bios set up to use that video card, even though someone removed it?

did someone forget to reset the bios?

Are you sure?

did someone turn the brightness on the monitor all the way down? i used to do that when i worked IT support, to people i didn't like.

if by videocard you mean GPU than yes i have a gpu its a AMD Radeon hd 7750. i have reset the bios by unpluging the battery and putting it back in again. Ive tried integrated gpu. Again monitor wont get a signal. as i sad i put my gpu in another pc and it worked normally

This a brand new built PC or have you had it for awhile

not the monitors fault, tried like 3 different monitors with all the types of cables hdmi, vga, dvi

like 3 years ago, built

Windows p

windows 7

Have you tried removing the GPU and then connecting to your motherboard for video output instead?

yes, didnt work

Maybe you have a bad PCI slot?

Hey i had this problem and it was do to a dead stick of ram try each stick one at a time, or it could be a dead pcie lane, so try your gpu in another lane if available.

Try resetting your BIOS? Remove the battery, do the jumper thingy, wait a minute or two, put it back together, try again.

i've tried with integrated GPU so...

nah the ram is ok since i can hear the pc Boot up.

guess ill try this again. ill report back if it works

Are you sure that you are completing POST and not just hearing the error beeps? Any power surges or outages recently?

didnt work

Hellppppppp????

anybody got anything?

rip

try using different ram

test your pc's video outputs (onboard and addon gpu) with another monitor that you know works. If the PC still sends no signal, the motherboard is fried. Test your monitor on a known working PC, if the monitor still shows no picture then its the monitor that is dead.

If the PC is fine, it should work no problem with a good monitor.

If the monitor is fine, it should work no problem with a good PC.

Troubleshooting is just a process of elimination, work your way through the problem in both directions until you isolate the issue.

if the graphics card, monitor and cables are fine then you have a fucked motherboard.

more than likely the northbridge is faulty as this controls the pci-e bus, which is where the graphics card and integrated graphics wouuld be.

Also, if your addon video card has multiple video output, try plugging the monitor into another output port. Sometimes I've seen that if you plug a monitor into the non-primary video output on an addon GPU, it will wait until windows is completely booted before anything displays on the screen. Might try letting it boot, power it up and just give it an extra few minutes, see if ahything shows up.

Did you make sure that your monitor works? Oh, wait, did you turn it off and back on again?

Is voltage of mb batterie good?

That is evil