/thread

Requesting moar fluff.

Censor here, I am bored in the waiting room @ the dentist, ama

did you ever got raped, draw it

What is the meaning of life?

there is none

never, also at the dentist, cant draw rn
there is no meaning unless you find one yourself tbqh famalam

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Idk there's been quite a bit of that the last few days. Gonna dial it back.
Draw!
How many cavities do you have?

youtube.com/watch?v=8TDC9s-Kt-8

>wut

Post them pls?

requesting a girl in a sort of wall of flesh with tentacles and stuff
bonus for tentacles inside pressing so you can see the outline of her intestines

You better get that tooth out at mach speed, get home before you left and start drawing me some cute lil bunnygril! lel When you can, of course.

Why are you at the dentist, though? Good luck!

Requesting sly cooper at a bar with a shot glass in his hand please

0 cavities actually, I am missing one tooth and Im getting an implant!
I will get out in no time! Tho I still have to finish some commishes. See the other reply, getting prepared to get an implant

Requesting her sucking a horse cock

Lucky you, same here! I will get one next month.

Rape or death?

Requests?

Why not both?

Really? Good luck with yours, user! What tooth are you getting implanted?
Rape obvs, I cant take vengeance if I am dead

geez
i had 4 cavaties
only 1 left, basically just a hole
anything at all touches it it hurts like hell for several seconds
not even chewing gum or water
no longer eat on the entire side of my mouth
always brush you teeth, kiddos

Holy shit man, cant you get that removed or fixed? Like with that thing that fills your tooth, idk how is it called in english. That must hurt like a little bitch, hope you get it patched up soon :(

dumping more draws, thread is dying kiddos

Would you fuck a egg or a beer bottle?

A the first lower left molar.

Requesting anything of this gal.

egg
thats deep into your mouth aa Im sure everything will go well! Im getting an upper right canine, so my smile will rly get fixed lmao

Im already seated on the dentist's chair thingy, so cya later guys!!

im hoping to get it fixed soon its pretty unbearable
though ive been in and out of doctors recently cause of cat scratch fever which is a bitch
also, quads checked

QUADS OF JOY
And a good smile for you!

Hitler is a hero

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

I'm so done with my life. See you on the other side friendo.

Gonna be working on this...

>not being immortal

kys already

Yea, get it fixed asap!! it sounds like your quality of life will go up if you do. Also good luck with your fever
AAAA i got quads my life is complete now
Thanks a ton!! Im out the dentist, got a new screw thingy for my implant and Im getting it finished next week!
dont kys pls, do it for the children

Few things.
What tablet/software do you use?
How do I get even semi decent at this shit? My hand isn't steady, and I can just never seem to make anything presentable due to it. Like I have no idea how people are able to make such clean lines, when my shit looks all chicken scratch.

I have the Huion H610 Pro for reference.

No! Why leave when there's still art from Pepper, Wolf, and the like, yet to be made and to be enjoyed?

>do it for the children

He's a pedo.

Please be shadow please be shadow please be shadow please be shadow please be shadow...

I used a bamboo fun pen & touch to start digital drawing until now! Im getting an intuos pro L next week, because my old tablet is super worn already. And the key to improve is to practice, nothing more nothing less. I started drawing like shit on tablet too, but eventually got used to it and improved. Try to do a rough sketch and then lineart it to improve your steady hand. Also use stabilizers, there are some programs like firealpaca and sai that help you on your lines! If you have more questions feel free to ask!
ew

forgot to tell you abt the sofware I use, I mainly use firealpaca, tho sai and photoshop are also fine options

Good job everyone. We made it to our first Monday.

You should draw the spider queen

hi guys i'm back

/R/ fem pyrocynical in the outift on the right doing the pose on the right

requesting the Gilgamesh and Ultros in the same pose as Bill & Ted telephone booth included.

bonus points if you add Terra, Exdeath and a classic Black Mage tinside the booth

/r/ this woman helping a shota with cleaning his smegma infested penis

This is something to be proud of?

>smegma infested penis
kys

Do you think that what tablet you use really matters? Like I said, I went with a lesser known more generic tablet, and it's easy to blame it, but I don't know if it's just my total artistic inability or not.

Also, what do you suggest to do for practicing? Like what type of stuff in particular? Is watching other people draw at all beneficial?

I think I know about a smegma thing you'll like, you ever see "Smegma Queen" by Albatross?

Ok minus a straggler or two.
Maybe the shaded parts..

Actually yes.
Draw something inspired by pic related

>kys

Is that everything you got?
I expected a more creative insult.

im not wasting good insults on you

No I haven't.
Would you mind posting it?

Happy late new year decaf.

Vaffanculo.

Its the first one on his animated section
albatrossart.tumblr.com/tagged/gif
I couldn't find a gif

Get an actual commission for that. WTF even is your life if you just sit and wait for every drawthread to request fucking pyrocynical poses?

Thank you.

you need to embrace thicc pyro my son

God is dead. We killed and buried him. Garfield is dead; he was born dead. The sun does not shine on Mondays, it only sheds a cruel light on reality. Have a good one, Cawfeeboi.

Here's some shiro fanart I commissioned a few days ago, if anyone wants to try and make something similar.

his neck is like a sock

where did all of the hamburger helper go?

your tablet is acc better than my actual one I think! Tho I always recommend wacom ones, yours is fine. In particular? Depends of what you want to improve. First of all, if you want to improve your lines start with tracing rough sketches - also try different programs, stabilizer values, brushes... find the settings that fit you the most asap. And watching other people draw digitally is very good, also try to check tutorials on youtube and dA, they will sure explain things better than me!
aa finishing some commishes maybe l8r
just a question, how much did you pay for this? Im trying to set a price to my commisions and I need guiding aa

Looks like shit

I'm actually the same guy (the one asking for help, plus the shiro commissioner).

I appreciate the advice. As far as software goes, I'm using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sai, and ClipStudio. I've been trying to find which one I like the most. Illustrator is so fucking handy.

For the commission, I can't really help you. The commissions I get done are a special case. If you know where to go on DA, you can get them done for pennies. The one that I just posted cost me the equivalent of like $0.40, including this version as well.

If you want to make actual money, dA might not be the best place to sell, but to advertise.

>tfw your tablet is 15 yo

gdi

Requests

your oc petting a pug

shitoge worst girl

A lewd female version of your oc.

Boil a egg

About commissions, you can ask Alicia.

picarto.tv/Gokai

when the lasagn too spicey

OH, nice to know!

Illustrator is nice if you have difficulty with the lines actually! Since vectors can be edited. I used illuststudio on my early years bc it had a vector tool and I was shit at lining, so you're good to go with Illustrator, tho I use illustrator for graphic design mostly.
goddam, my fun&touch tablet is like 7 and its really worn out, cant imagine how it is with a 15 yo one.
who this? also ty user

assuming i know nothing about drawing, where do i learn how to draw cartoony shit like this

>
who

Ah damn, the thread died before I could look it up again.

Does anyone know if this request got filled? if so can you please repost it?

If it didnt, im just asking for something cute with this character.

Dammit.
.. I recomend Calvin and Hobbs.

I second this.

Repost from last thread, but anyone know why these little trails get left when I pick up my pen on a Wacom? Only happens on Paint Tool Sai.

reference?

Taking requests

Double trips, checked.
Actually, funnily enough, that's why I have this software. I'm not really coming into the idea of digital art blind, I've been doing graphic design work freelance for about 5 or so years. Sadly, basically none of the skills I've learned are transferable to illustration. :(

nice double trips!
would you be able to draw a weapon for me?

Doot lewds now

>7 years old
same.. kinda wanna open up commissions and go ham so I can replace it..
>been saying that for the past 3 months
>t-tomorrow, I swear
learn how to draw legitimately
simplify/shitscribble

eg this

can someone draw me a smiley face so I can put it in my room and kill myself?

delet this

Requesting the new year's evil killer strangling a hooker.

Im on fire goddam, getting quads and double trips in the same thread
Thats nice tho, you have experience in some programs and thats a plus! Hmmm I think some of the skills, like program knowledge can be useful for illustration, so you're not starting from zero at least! Try to practice practice and practice more - its the only advice I can give you now!
Sorry, doing some commishes, have this instead

Sure

I can't cook