Tell me about times you confessed your love to someone who you wasn't sure liked you the same way

Tell me about times you confessed your love to someone who you wasn't sure liked you the same way.

I'm going to do it in a couple of weeks.

don't do it they'll just severely end up taking advantage over your emotions unless you like that kinda shit

She is probably the most incredibly nice girl I've ever met.

I take advantage of her more often than not, mostly because she drives and I don't.

Just don't die.

Girl told me and I went with it. Months later and she turned out shitty. Thats my case though.

I've done this twice. Neither worked out how I'd hoped, but they were by and large positive influences. Rejection sucks but it's just part of life, and all the better if you learn something from it.
I'd say go for it. Best of luck

Bump

shit nigger
step 1. date
step 2. relationship
step 3. profess love

skip steps and you're just going to end up posting greentexts in feels threads

I didn't mean love in that way, just seemed like the most appropriate word.

Just gonna tell them I like em.

Dont do it you stupid fucking pussy. You make your intentions clear when you are with that person. It starts with TOUCHING WOMEN WITHOUT ASKING which may be a little hard. Should I elaborate?

Did it more times than I can count.
Only worked this year and it took a lot of time investment before and after.

I fell in love with my fwb, she's a qt3.14 trap and she cheated on her bf with me. She knows I love her and want to marry her, but she doesn't know what she wants out of life and is too indecisive to commit to a relationship with me. For now it's fine tho because she's my little slut and he's paying her rent, but I would like to marry her some day.

>be me drunk in my 40s
>have cute chatmate in her early 20s
>profess my love
>she's been hoping
>buy ticket to her country
>married the next year
>no regrets
>sweet girl, tight body
>no complaints

I've left it too fucking long, it's all or nothing. I have been a pussy because she is my version of a 9/10, giving me some inferiority complex.

But I know I can fuck hot girls because of some recent events. So I'm just gonna tell her what I think of her and go for the kiss, fuck it. Done being beta.

I'm going to give you some real advice right now.

if you're ever unsure someone doesn't like you, then you shouldn't confess. spend more time with them and figure out what you like about them, and more importantly, what you don't.

And jack off at least 3 times before you open your mouth. You'd be surprised how much clearer you think when you aren't desperate.

pics

How do you love someone that your not even sure likes you that way? Your going to get manipulated.

Anyone else jack off before a date?

Makes me way less sexual focused and relaxed.

That all or nothing you feel is you just now realizing that you fucked this relationship up and theres no way she likes you, now you are hoping that in some bid of desperation you will end up with what you want. When you coonfess to her you will look like too big of a bitch to come back from. If this is your Unicorn you need to come shooting straight.

If you try to physicaly escalate and arent met with a positive response, you need to give it up cuz she is not into you and you need to take a huge step back. If she comes chasing you then you can try to woo her again with your manly pressence. WHEN she doesnt, you need to give it some time before you come back into her life and when you do go for the fuck.

It went pretty well. She lived in SF, i lived in LA. She came down to hang out in LA for the weekend. We spent some time together.

She crashed in a spare bedroom I have, drove her out to the bus stop the next day and kinda just put it all out there

It made her smile, blush, we made out for a very brief time and than she had to catch our bus

Really dont know how our relationship will be the next time we meet, but she will most likely have a bf. Girls that hot arent single for too long

I'd much rather get rejected now, so I know 100% and then I can move on.

A girl I really liked a couple of years back got a boyfriend and I was able to get her out of my head decently quick, might just be me.
So this all or nothing feels like win-win for me.

I'm not wasting more time.

>coonfess

Go see her soon then.

ya that was the plan. Been about 4 or 5 months since than though. I wanted to go to see her, but I feel like it would have come off as being needy.

Who really knows though