Where do you shoot it when you finish masturbating?

Where do you shoot it when you finish masturbating?

I just place a bath towel towel on-top of a height-adjustable stool. Easy to wipe off and go again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
steamdigitalgift.com/Bk4JzPy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need to find that kind of stool for my footrest.

Just in a sock, or one of my few handkerchiefs if I run out of socks.

A paper towel on my left thigh. My dick is slightly curved to the left so I always end up shooting that way no matter what.

my asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

Bump for interest.

Usually my mouth but if I'm not feeling it then the sink or in the shower.
Never a mess to clean

I usually hide it somewhere in my sister's room. Behind furnature or somewhere where noone will notice. Occasionally I'll do it somewhere a little more risque, like in some sort of jar of food, then mix it in so noone will know, inside my sister's tampon box, etc.

>Furnature
Why are people this stupid allowed to live?
Seriously how do you misspell a word this common, what a waste of skin. Honestly.

Enjoy your neck cramp and gay.

I'd like to see you spell words not in your native tongue :^)

Neck cramp? From what? I've been very flexible since I was a child dude, could always easily put my legs behind my head

I also sometimes just use a sock but I hate it because the shape of a sock doesn't properly fit a dong. A clean one I haven't worn. Yes, I do wash them before I wear them.

>I've been very flexible since I was a child
WHAT I WAS WRONG ABOUT: That you are GAY
WHAT I NOW KNOW: That you are GAY AF

I just shoot on my chest and stomach. Feels better when you're not preoccupied with aiming for anything.

that's hot but I don't believe you

Then you have to lie there like a pathetic fucking turtle because you're going to get goop all over the place. Dumb as fuck.

I'm uncut, so I tighten the skin over my head and let it all collect until I can find a place to unload it. Usually a t-shirt that I just wash with my clothes.

Get up and wipe it off or hit the shower. Pretty simple.

You still have to concentrate so it shoots without running off the sides of your body. You also have to be aware of how much you're going to cum based on how often you masturbate. That's gay as fuck, I want to think about fucking the woman in the JPEG.

go back to facebook memes with those autist replies newfag

I shoot into the toilet of my dorm room

Trash bin.
Probably a bad idea, but I don't stick my nose close to it anyways. Besides, I change bags when they're full anyways.

I'm not gay actually I'm bi
And I'm a dom so nothing goes inside me really, I just like fucking twinks

That's fucking disgusting man. You probably have some low self esteem if you feel comfortable emptying a boner over disgusting trash with flies and shit hovering over it. Treat your masturbation habit as a celebration of your own body. Shit.

>I'm bi
If semen goes into any one of your orifices that basically means the same thing as being gay to me. Nice one.

fap bag

I'd rather the bin than on my body.

catch it in my foreskin, quickly run to the toilet and let it out

I just cum straight up and let it fall down on my dick. I clean up with toiletpaper afterwards.

>to me
Lmao

Where did I fucking say it should go on your body? That's gay af man. I just use a sock but OP's idea with the towel on the stool is the only other acceptable idea I've heard in this shit show of a thread.

It just goes in space

I don't. I trained myself to hold it in, so I come without, because I don't have a private room, but a passageway where everyone can walk in at any time.

>being this concerned about everything being gay
What do you live in rural Russia or something? You're giving yourself a handjob when you jerk off, it's pretty "gay" no matter what.

I come on my belly then wipe it clean with a tissue

either toilet paper or paper towel.

I just get the feeling that the smell of my seed might override the smell of clean clothing either a little bit or almost completely.
Autistic, I know.

I usually head into the bathroom and shoot it straight into the toilet bowl.

I swear everytime I see some autistic fuck clamining that being gay is something that is determined by rules and not by how you personally feel I wonder how did they go that far in life without ever questioning what they know

Tea towel on my stomach, trow them away or wash them after a few loads.

In my coffee, and then I drink said coffee.
orgasming balls deep in warm coffee feels amazing.

whoah now that's messy. Don't you feel tired of washing everytime?

Do you have like a cougar pelt for a fucking foreskin or some shit? Are you only blowing puffs of dust when you cum?

The fuck does someone cum so little that they can actually catch their entire load in their skin?

No man. Jerking off on a girl's face is YOU jerking YOURSELF off. It's gay when it's ANOTHER man. Nice logic.

Lying around with white shit on yourself looks like you are ready for gay photoshoot for Twink website. Gay af.

i have a way that i pull the skin so i can bend my dick into my body. it's hard to explain, but i've been doing it as long as i can remember.this way the cum stays in the urinal tube and when i reach the toilet i push it out and retract my uncut skin so that only the tip of my dick is cummy. and i can freely walk in the house. heck i always have to pass my parents on the way to the toilet via the living room. they din't notice once. i do have had some hot times when it almost jumped out again in front of them.

paper-towels and flushed down toilet

usually in the sink. lols
use this for free shit got Gta V earlier
steamdigitalgift.com/Bk4JzPy

yo wtf

I just swallow it. No mess and whatever health benefits you get from swallowing jizz.

yeah i know, i think it's weird too

>i have a way that i pull the skin so i can bend my dick into my body
I stopped reading after this part.

See:
You must have low self-esteem to jack like that.

no it's only at the point of ejaculating. jacking goes as normal.

i just swallow it

i jerk off 2-3 times a day, i dont cum that much

I sit further back on the toilet seat and aim my cock downwards into the pot when I'm cumming. So I just have to flush and then wash my hands.

Just don't shoot and hold it in

FAG GOT.