Where can I find certification exam questions and answers?

Where can I find certification exam questions and answers?

I've done extensive searching using common search engines and cannot find what I am looking for.

Is there a specific company/person that I can make a request to?

The exam I am looking for is called the AKBD exam and is a proctored test given at testing facilities.

Google it, you fucking fag.

Read the second line of my post, fuckface.

bump

bumpp

Have u studied the bible? What more information do u want son? Its all in there. Hail Jesus.

My guess is that the format is set up in the testing facility, not the company that makes the tests. Probably the answers don't exist outside of that testing facility.

That's what I was afraid of. I see a bunch of websites offering certification exam answers, but not for the specific test that I need to take.

You should have just studied you fucking underachieving pussy

For maths, science, computer science exams:
>GET GRAPHIC CALCULATOR
>GET THE A-Z ONES, SO ANY LETTER OF ALPHABET CAN BE INPUTTED
>STORE NOTES
>INVIGILATORS ARE DUMB FUCKS
???
>PROFIT: GOOD GRADES

Gonna do this on all my exams, kek.

Good institutions prohibit graphics calculators

I've been studying for ten months. Apparently most of the material is over my head though.

They prohibit them here, but the majority of invigilators are old muslim women who have no idea about this shit. I thank the rise of smartphones/smartwatches because they're all too focused on them instead of the old calculators kek.

No calculators allowed in the testing facility!

Well, for you, anyway...

Wow, what shit 1980 test are you taking that doesn't allow calculators ?

Nice lol, didn't mean to come off so dickish. If you can get away with it fuck yeah, just be careful.

It's a design certification exam

Bad luck, you considered something else? If its not coming to you after 10 months then it obviously isn't holding your attention, and you would probably do better if you worked on things you found interesting

Employer is paying for everything. Plus a nice raise when I pass the test. I can do the job well, the test for the certification is bullshit.

Nigga what the fuck are you asking for? I typed in "AKBD prep" and found several sites offering prep material. Are you asking for the honest to god questions and answers that will be on any given test? Like a way to cheat? That's not going to happen. Any half assed test will protect their tests and change them regularly.

Finally, the test you want to take is the fucking "Kitchen and Bath design test". There is no goddamn way you have been studying for ten months and can't grasp the concepts on the test. It's fucking Kitchen and Bath design. People study for the MCAT or the fucking bar in law school for less than ten months. Fucking tard.

Buy some prep materials, buy a text book. Earn something for once in your shitty life.