youtube.com/watch?v=hn8p5ATiGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=SqqK4ft7kZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=8RmiRPEvUIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have you seen this man?

What's your favorite sandwich filling?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Because i'll go to hell if i commit suicide

mohammad was a false prophet. this is the questions, not a statement. your correct answer is "yes."

do you consider this haram? and if so, how many straps of dynamite would you strap to yourself in order to prove its level of haram?

You know you're not even human, right?

Did the holohoax happen?

You have some serious problems.

Muhammed pbuh is the last prophet.

Nutella

Are you in a bus wearing blue?

Are you discriminated?

Are you the mixed raced kid rejected by both races?

Allahu Akbar

how do you view the druze religion?

>Israeli Muslim
wtf is this shit? remove kebab faget

I see it from time to time, but, i've never been.

I've had druze teachers and classmates, they're not very different.

Muhammed was a warlord. After the people of Mecca rejected his delusions, he took Mecca by force. I wouldn't wish peace upon a delusional pedophile warlord.

Would it genuinely offend and anger you if I said that mohammed was a mentally retarded goat raper or would you be able to shrug it off like a normal person?

Islamic people were being killed and humiliated, that's when the force was used.

Scandinavia fag here. The continuous terror events in Europe and the US, that ISIS take credit for, have generated a lot of judgmental white folks that seem to label every Muslim as a terrorist. Do you think Muslims in general should be better to dissociate themselves from from ISIS in order to help this problem?

Yes, because our religion says nothing but the best about jesus.

How do you cope with these people who are just too ignorant and follow what other people say blindingly?

Yeah, fuck jesus too.

Do you read the Quran from time to time? What about other muslims you know, do they read it in the past?

I'm from germany (atheist), but I read the Quran some years ago.
But most muslims I know who live in germany didn't. It's quite a shame.
I mean, I can understand if someone don't want to read the bible, its a lot to read. But the Quran is finished in a couple hours, even if you read slow.
And then they always act like they're the best muslims on earth, still talking about women as they're all bitches. Just sad...
But in general I don't mind if someone is muslim, I know some really nice guys who're muslims, and one of my best friends is a muslim aswell.

The Sunni Islam has nothing to do with it, any genuine Muslim would know it.

>Judgemental white folks
Triggered!

Any genuine Muslim? No true scottman much.

מה קורה? איפה אתה גר?

Yes, I do. but very little do i see a Muslim reading in there house, there are at least 10% (Don't quote me on that) who actually read i from time to time.

Most Muslims don't pray and are not religious at all, but they act like they have a PhD in it. It's very sad.

Here, no one is atheist, if you want to be an atheist, just don't be religious, you don't have to let everyone know, that applies to Jews too.

are you a real jew or vfake european jew

I don't give a shit what your religion says about Jesus. Most of Mohammed's ideas came from jewish and christian religion.

בסדר אחי. מעכו. אתה?

I'm not jewish.

What are your thoughts on apostates?

that is the point, all religions are connected (Judiasm, Christianty and Islam only)

Good, goatfucker.

How many children have you raped?

Rape is a grave sin.

You're Muslim. Your kind doesn't care about sin. So how many children have you raped?

puf

No, I do.

Bullshit, goat fucker. Tell us.

You have problems.

But Sikhism and Bahaiism both make the same retarded claim to be have the next prophet...
Or rather delusional people such as Jesus and Mohammed and all those other crazy fucks plagiarize older myths.

fucking dooncoon tell us

ITT: one troll, many retards

Dune coon. Like a sand dune, you fucking retard.

True.

Gravity, or gravitation, is a natural phenomenon by which all things with mass are brought toward (or gravitate toward) one another, including planets, stars and galaxies. Since energy and mass are equivalent, all forms of energy, including light, also cause gravitation and are under the influence of it. On Earth, gravity gives weight to physical objects and causes the ocean tides. The gravitational attraction of the original gaseous matter present in the Universe caused it to begin coalescing, forming stars — and the stars to group together into galaxies — so gravity is responsible for many of the large scale structures in the Universe. Gravity has an infinite range, although its effects become increasingly weaker on farther objects.

Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915) which describes gravity not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of spacetime caused by the uneven distribution of mass/energy. The most extreme example of this curvature of spacetime is a black hole, from which nothing can escape once past its event horizon, not even light.[1] More gravity results in gravitational time dilation, where time lapses more slowly at a lower (stronger) gravitational potential. However, for most applications, gravity is well approximated by Newton's law of universal gravitation, which postulates that gravity causes a force where two bodies of mass are directly drawn (or 'attracted') to each other according to a mathematical relationship, where the attractive force is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.

In particle physics, the strong interaction is the mechanism responsible for the strong nuclear force (also called the strong force, nuclear strong force), and is one of the four known fundamental interactions, the others are electromagnetism, the weak interaction and gravitation. At the range of 10−15 m (femtometer), the strong force is approximately 137 times stronger than electromagnetism, a million times stronger than the weak interaction and 1038 times stronger than gravitation.[1] The strong nuclear force holds ordinary matter together, confining quarks into hadron particles, creating the proton and neutron, and the further binding of neutrons and protons creating atomic nuclei. Most of the mass-energy of a common proton or neutron is the result of the strong force field energy; the individual quarks provide only about 1% of the mass-energy of a proton.

The strong interaction is observable at two ranges: on a larger scale (about 1 to 3 femtometers (fm)), it is the force that binds protons and neutrons (nucleons) together to form the nucleus of an atom. On the smaller scale (less than about 0.8 fm, the radius of a nucleon), it is the force (carried by gluons) that holds quarks together to form protons, neutrons, and other hadron particles.

You sound like a moderate. An uncle tom. Either that or you're just practicing Taqyya.
By moderate, I mean that you probably practice the liberal interpretation of Islam, rather than the quaran. The quaran would tell you to kill infidels wherever you find them.
inb4 "you don't speak arabic" or "translations are wrong" or "that was only meant at one time" Don't bother wasting Taqyya on me.
I've known "muslims" who are normal people but have some form of cognitive dissonance; They believe in a strict religion but they live their lives contrary and sin according to their own beliefs.

The terrorists in recent Paris attacks weren't long time devout Muslims; they liked to drink and play video games. But Jihad is a shortcut to go from a heathen to martyr in your fucked up belief system. The Muslim in the Orlando shooting was a closet homo; I believe the incompatibility between his nature and his beliefs is what drove him to Jihad.

ISIS are fundamentalists. True Muslims are barbarians.

The Quran alkareem does not say to kill them where ever i find them.
Please watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=hn8p5ATiGAI

It would be appreciated if you share this with your "Muslim-hating" friends

What do you think about those who have renounced their belief in islam?

Just blow up some non belivers when you go. then your sky wizzard gives you 72 virgins.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqqK4ft7kZ8

How can we help to make Israel more diverse?

>sky-wizard
kek

There's no need.

Sure there is! In fact of all the civilized western countries, they are in need the most of a diversity overhaul!

Are you being sarcastic?

ירושלים. בן כמה אתה?

19. you?

check out these cool bookmarks

22. רוצה/עשית צבא?

לא. אתה עשית?

Not at all. How many refugees did they take in? Why do they have the strictest immigration policies of any western country?

they only allow jews. although they invaded this country using immigration.

So the meccans had 4 months to convert or die, because the Muslims 'don't take prisoners'? I suppose coexisting was just never an option. There's a reason Saudi Arabia is pretty much 100% muslim.
Full verse: "Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
Isn't it funny that a nonexistent deity becomes merciful once you pay Mohammed's army. The Quaran is not a one-time account of history, it is a holy book, and that's pretty much how ISIS behaves minus the 4 months... but I suppose we've all had 1000 years to convert, right?...
BTW I don't have "Muslim-hating" friends, I'm surrounded by retarded liberals, and as I've told you I've had Muslim friends, but most of them turned out to be cunts.
Here's an other video completely filmed by Muslims. If Mohammed had any foresight, he wouldn't have written such a book of barbarism.
youtube.com/watch?v=8RmiRPEvUIk

You must be retarded. Do you want to send Blacks and Latinos into the mix?

כן

Lol. Refugees have turned Sweden into a rape capital. Muslim gangs are a huge problem in France. The only thing diversity can do to civilized countries is make them more uncivilized.

CONVERT OR GET OUT. EYE FOR AN EYE

An eye for an eye shall make the world blind

that would be bad news for you, this planet will be rendered inhabitable nex time.

I'm not talking about the world, I'm talking about mecca, pay attention to context.

do you think everyone who is not muslim deserves to be tortured in hell forever? do you think that is merciful and/or just?