Hey bernd, why don't you come with us, we're going to eat tacos/sushis/kebabs/pizzas

>Hey bernd, why don't you come with us, we're going to eat tacos/sushis/kebabs/pizzas
>"hehehe n-no thanks i've brought my lunch with me"

Anyone else knows that feel of not being able to eat out with friends because your mother earns minimum wage and your father refuses to pay his alimony ?

I wish i could spend 10€ on a lunch, but i fucking can't

go with them and get your lunch inside the restaurant. nobody gives a fuck

I'm in your same situation.

Don't let it get to you, sometimes it's hard, but more often than not your friend will understand.

When I was a student we all were kinda poor. We saved money, ate and drank very cheap stuff. Like 5$/0.5l whiskey or some shitty sandwiches. If those are real friends, you can just go with them and don't eat.

>Parents not giving their children proper lunch money
Fucking hell, give me their names and locations I will sort this out

>spend 10€ on a lunch
sounds like your friends are riches. its generally 5 euro or so here. i got by with about 2 euro.

Be content with your day, don't bother with the days of others. Find other ways to socialize that doesn't compromize the bank.

>tfw your father left your mother when you was a child because she was a bitch, then you grow up, you're 16 and leave her too by the same fucking reason and now you're living with grandma with a little pension and got almost not money
Thank god now I have a good work and money for almost everything I want

He's right

Also I don't remember tacos, kebabs and pizzas being that expensive, at least not in Nantes and Strasbourg

The fact that you experienced that and grew up to become a non-NEET makes me proud of you and more ashamed of myself

I will succeed! First paycheck I am coming back here to brag!

I had no option to be a neet 2bh.

Okay now I am a bigger shithead, just goes to show who's truly disadvantaged on this board

Is your father a nigger/muslim?

i live in paris aka "let's jack up the price 30% yolo yolo" city

No
Also >bernd
Kys

Aren't salaries higher as well?

I live in London and deal with the same thing
Stop being a nigfer and get a job

As a general statement yes, but minimum wages job still pay minimum wage

you live in a first world country breh, why not get a job on the side, help your mum

also isnt this aan 18+ board?

Usually in this situation, I'd tag along with them and become their leftovers dumpster. :DDDDD

Implying getting a job in France as a young unqualified student is easy. Our unemployment is fucking massive, there's literally no jobs, it's not like the UK at all

>10€ on a lunch
>tacos/kebabs/pizzas
Litterally 5€ per person.

Just get a jambon beurre from the closest bakery desu.