all you americans talk about is guns

kys amerinigger

Frail European whomst cry when they shoot gunz not allowed in my thread

>you are cunt

>do you have hammers?

Post your hammers
Other tools are fine too

retard

You must have missed the nervous threads about things other than guns.

My collection. I since sold the Mossberg 500 to my dad

Of course an Amerifat would start this thread

Good post

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

>be European

>literally cry when you shoot a gun

So we have 4x your gun ownership

Sounds like you're nogunz

>be American
>cry because didn't get shot today

>be Puerto Rico
>have homicide rate 5x higher than us

VIVA BORICUA

>be american
>get shot
Classic

No but I plan to get a license just for fancy things like Mosin and Winchester. Too bad you need to wait 5 years to buy rifled guns.

Yeah if you break into my house I'm turning you into spaghettios

>mosin
>fancy

'no'

It's a pretty gun and I'm a slavboo for it but it's cheap and very common and everyone's first antique, find an arisaka

Good taste

I post my gun but I'd get banned for being lewd

Thanks. Bump for /kint/ I guess

I got this gun and dressed it up the way it is because I like how it looks. That is the only reason

Anyone else have antique guns? This C96 is a commercial production gun from between 1914 and 1921. It is all matching but in rough shape, it will need to be rebarreled and rechambered before it can be shot. I tried to shoot it and lost the extractor and had to pay $50 for a new one.

It's the fedora of guns and very popular among neckbeards because "muh han Solo", "muh re4", "muh Vidya"

Yes i have guns Arsenal Sar m1 in 223 and G17 Gen4. Might buy an Winchester SXP Defender, anyone got one ?

>.223
>AK
For what purpose? How much was it? Arsenal guns are around 1,000usd here. Can you get actual civvie G36s?

The advise I see on /k/ usually suggests to avoid new Winchester guns since they got bought out by a holding company which cares about profits more than quality. Significantly more limited aftermarket most likely too, if you care about that. Good luck though.

>For what purpose
german gun law cant get an ak in any x39mm because they are evil cost me about ~640€ two years ago
>Can you get actual civvie G36s?
They cost ~1600€

this is only for sportshooter, hunters can buy aks in x39mm

> Having proud of having guns

You totatally deserve school shootings tbqh

I'm a little jealous because to get a G36 in the US you have to spend a ton on an SL8 and even more to get conversion parts but not really.

What quirk makes 7.62AKs illegal without a hunters license?

this is why you lost the falklands

I used to have one but I lost it some years ago, need a new one but it's not easy to get guns in Germany

how the fuck do you lose a gun

>Proud of not having legal gun owners
Deserved the helicopter rides tbqh
School shootings have dried up now that they don't get media attention, all that went to Trump.

any caliber with a case length shorter than 40mm is not allowed for sport shooter, no clue why that is so i just blame politicans.

On the other side AR cost about 1.2k here

I moved to another part of the town, I stored the gun in a small box but can't find it anymore

Kek, even Sup Forums burgers are into guns, country of rednecks.
>sold it to my dad
Jewish anecdote:
-Izzi where did you get that nice watch?
-My father sold it to me before dying

How are you able to buy guns?

even Sup Forums czechians are nogunz frail pussies

UNF I LOVE GUNS
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
OH GOD THEY REMIND ME OF PENIS
IM CUMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING
GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNSSSSSSSS

yeah, yeah

keked

i am a leftist who thinks right wingers deserve nothing but the wall, and you are a european pussy

Either as a sportshooter or as a hunter

Sportshooter: 21 Years old, one year club membership, take a two class and a gun safe and if you are younger than 24 years you have to get a psych eval which are easy as fuck

Hunter: 18 years old and have a hunting license which you get through hunting classes on the weekends takes about 6 month or in a 2-3 week long hunting class both cost about 2k

*take a two day long

I was in a tight spot and he had expressed interest in purchasing a shotgun. He offered to give/lend me some money but I didn't feel comfortable with that. I sold it barely used at a good price and we were both happy. I didn't need it since I already had a nicer Mossberg 590A1.

Lets switch to German since its easier.
Was genau macht man als Sportschütze? Und muss man dies aktiv machen?

You're from CT aren't you?

>10 rnd cap for everything

What's the point of having a gun?
Here you can't even use it unless you get raped first. And even then you gotta justify somehow that the use of force was necessary and proportional. How the fuck you do that is beyond people, who are not celebrities.

So this is designed mostly to prevent poor proles from getting guns, right?
In the US ownership restrictions with a high monetary cost were decided to infringe on the rights of the people and unjustly impact the lower classes or "undesirables".

meat industry is bad and hunting is cool, also turning burglars into piles of indistinguishable meat

>leftist
>hates right-wingers
>a love guns
do you love guns, because they symbolize cocks, then?
nah, it's just your capitalistic jewish approach, even when it comes to lending money from your parents.

Hey janny you hot pocket eating faggot if politics isn't allowed on Sup Forums this shit should be on /k/

>do you love guns, because they symbolize cocks, then?

guns let you kill fascists, also hunt for duck and venison

you're still a pussy

wir schießen zu meist auf statische zielscheiben du musst einmal im monat oder unregelmäßig 18 mal im Jahr auf dem schießstand geschossen haben, wettkämpfe sind optional

yes poors and impatient people for it takes long too

Nope, NH. AR15 is 20 because classic mags but I have 30 rounders as well, CZ75 BD takes 17 round mags and I have a 19 rounder. Aside from that I guess my stuff is low capacity but that's mostly because those are the guns I've been interested in.

i wish i had a lever action rifle desu

we are talking about american culture, and their obsession of guns and blaming black people for the crime rate

steal a henry

no cool guns here only borings aks and .38s

You can't just walk up to a deer and pull the trigger. First of all you gotta pay for huntig lessons, then pay for hunting these damn animals. It doesn't pay off in any way.
A burglar? Mate, if he is not sticking his brown dick through the windpipe of your beheaded family member, you have no damn right to make him feel uncomfortable.
The civilized part of Europe is like Canada in these regards.

I recently bought a marlin guide gun in .45-70. It's a pretty sweet hog gun, even though I haven't had the chance to go hunting yet. It's pretty fun to shoot at the range as well.

what is this post

someone help

if i had a farm id get myself a winchester 45 desu thats my dream gun

We hate self-defense.
Got it?

>winchester
Meme garbage guns

You can't go wrong with a Marlin or Henry.

Marlin > Henry in my opinion though, I prefer loading through a side gate over a tube.

>throw this at a European
>he cries

>he doesn't accept break action as the most aesthetic form of firearm

>mfw can't afford H&H double barrel rifle in .505 gibs

I'm a poorfag, please don't be mean. I

>self-defense
having at least traumatic guns or high distance shockers could help, no? there are lots os meaning of self-defence in civilized countries, other that blowing someone's brains out.

>still being a europussy in my thread

You can't make him feel uncomfortable.

Well, ofc you can try to fist fight him.
But you could lose and he could fuck you up really bad additionally to stealing your shit.
A gun is different... you don't even need to pull the trigger.

if you have any guns made past the year of 1911 youre a lil bitch desu

shut the fuck up and post guns

I have not a gun ,because here in Japan wwwwwwwwwwwww

(銃なんてもってねーよ、だってこっちは日本だってーのwwwwwwwwwww)

are you the libtard one? how does your views on guns go with your liberrian views, just wondering?
he called me europussy without saying anything else, of course he's uncomfortable
haven't you watched home alone?

Yuropoors are leftist and their leftisy parties have deprived them of guns. Only Switzerland is safe.

t. JET sexpat

*Jealousy intensifies*

ebin :-DDDD

I have a cheap turkish shotgun, and my uncle keeps an old ww2 allied gun in the house but I've had zero luck finding it

holy fuck
how much did it cost you?
is getting a firearm license easy in the US?
here it isn't as it used to thanks to the Syrian war

that looks fucking cool

i could never even hold a gun because the minute i did id shoot myself in the head without even thinking about it.

Nigger... holy fuck

it's shit, any PGO shotgun is useless and only tacticool in the eyes of fudds

>englantilainen

it's a .22 so it cost me about $150 and I walked into the store to buy it

same with the shotgun except more expensive

Why would you care about functionality if you're just going to stroke them obsessively and post pictures on the internet like everyone ITT? :^)

>you can just walk into stores and buy shotguns in the U.S. of A

Yeah this one is from walmart

>haven't you watched home alone?
dude

Am I being trolled?

Cannot post my dick on a blueboard

Is there something strange about that?

walmart.com/c/kp/semi-automatic-guns

no

No

no

landa tha free, bb