youtube.com/watch?v=XG5MwtC2uLM
imgur.com/a/COySD
youtube.com/watch?v=3mevSvBSKvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JENKINS!

WHO SAID THAT?

"I got sumthin' real 'fo yo ass in deeze hands."
Fuck yes. Best villain ever filmed.

See, It's skinny little Sup Forumsirgins like you thinkin' they they know what the real original OG shit is that gives memes a bad name.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiRHu1JjpI0
youtube.com/watch?v=XG5MwtC2uLM

>It's a Sup Forums faggot who spoilers parts of his sentence so mommy doesn't take away his X-box for the rest of summer episode

This is the reason I fell in love with Tekken.
Every character in tekken has custom hitsparks with their heavy-hitting attacks. Namco lifted it right from this and I love every minute of it.
>inb4 kinomemers try to faggify TLD's reputation.

>Bruce Leeroy

>This is the reason I fell in love with Tekken.
>Every character in tekken has custom hitsparks with their heavy-hitting attacks

>mfw that's the only guy that stands between Sho and total supremacy!

consider yourself designated, sucka

>You are the Last Dragon
>You posess the power of the Glow

>OF THE GLOW!

SHONUFF

haha yes nobody said it yet, I'm ecstatic

why don't you just kiss my converse, coolie?

the soundtrack is pretty good

It was really just a vehicle for De Barge.

>pretty good

you 're designated too

it's one of the best movie soundtracks of the 80s, and that's a modest estimation.

designation dubs

designate yourself

I know I'm not supposed to dignify this shit with a response, but what the hell. It'll keep the real shit on this board if I got an excuse to bump it.

I was born 2 days before this movie was in theaters and here's my opinion.
>Shooters that aren't Perfect dark/Conker's bad fur day or Goldeneye 007 on n64 or Red Faction(1) on PS2 are for faggots.
>Xbox was the worst console line ever created, I refuse to buy the consoles or play anything on them, even if it's multiplat.

As for Life status.
>Father died as a Firefighter before I was born and Mother died of cancer when I was 5. Was raised by grandmother until I was 16 and had to live on my own after she passed.

See, there's a reason why insulting Anons for no good reason fails. Unwarranted shitposting is worse than all topkek-level ( Sup Forums, SJW, MLP,furshitters,tumblr,etc...) bulllshit combined. If you're going to bait, at least have the audacity to make it in a shit thread, because otherwise, you're just giving me an excuse to ShoPost.

And nigga, believe me. I got whole a folder dedicated to ShoNuff.

dubs of glow

the master has spoken

It's a good thing your parents are dead, it sounds like they'd be embarrassed as fuck of you.

>posting your LiveJournal in the hopes of "winning" an argument that doesn't exist
As I said,

nigga please

And for the eventual shitposter who's foolish enough to call bullshit.
You bitches just don't know Sho fo Sho.

I routinely dress up as ShoNuff every year on Halloween. Even if I don't trick-or-treat, I still do it because all the kids that go trick-or-treating knows how to answer "Who am I?" or "Who's the Master?" properly are the ones who get the more expensive candy, a slice of pizza and a dollar bill with it instead of a small pack of smarties.

No one cares.
Do the world a favor & follow your dad's example

why don't you make him follow his dad's example?

>unsheathes katana

The fuck is livejournal?
You seem to know a lot of stuff about some shit I'm just not about. Sure you're not just projecting?

Sup Forums doesn't have the balls to legitimize ShoPosting. Just leave it alone. Baneposting has another 2, maybe 2.5 years of life left in it and the human nature is lazy and complacent as fuck.

face the five-finger key stroke of death, sucka

>Sup Forums doesn't have the balls to legitimize ShoPosting. Just leave it alone

that's not the attitude!

EVERYBODY SAYS SHONUFF IS THE ONE AND ONLY. I GUESS WE HAVE TO GO AND LOOK FOR OURSELVES.

Shonuff was right about one thing; he was the master.

>"..Junior"
"Heheh JOON-YUH!!!!"

>imgur.com/a/COySD
There you have it. Fully designated for Sup Forums dismemberment.
Enjoy ShoPosting.

GOT THE GLOW GOT THE GLOW

BLACK KINO!

>35 replies
>9 posters
OP samefagging like a motherfucker

are you giving up or are you participating in the birth of Sho's supremacy?

Both.

I can't keep the board up, so I'm counting on your few to use the images I just handed out while I edit a particular image from the movie for the Posterity of the 'Nuff clan.

>"Who played this garbage?!"

Everybody knows it. Hell, even sony know, but they practically ignored it in favor of highlighting Shonuff last year.
youtube.com/watch?v=3mevSvBSKvg

post it here

I just found out Vanity died February 15 this year.

>Due to her kidney problems which were caused by years of drug use while she worked as a performer, she had to undergo peritoneal dialysis five times a day (each session was 20 minutes long)
Why do we even keep people alive in such a state?

Oh well.

>a terrible movie from the 80s is better than a """"good"""" movie now

>a terrible movie

dys senpai

It was considered terrible when it came out but is better than a movie released now that is consider good

It was a simple edit. Honestly, anybody could have done it.

>dubs

nice

we can go far with this

don't get dissuated by shitposters.

They 'll soon know who the shogun of Sup Forums is.