Hey Sup Forums, are you food or are you sex?

hey Sup Forums, are you food or are you sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UCriTIf9nA
youtube.com/watch?v=S449KdjPKrY
youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI
youtube.com/watch?v=HY0qgAmRvv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This actress has actual Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, right?

Any attractive woman with smaller features has FAS. Duh.

>mfw not even Sup Forums virgin neckbeards give two shits about this garbage..

I'm Batman

Can I be sexy food?

I am food, my lad, I would love to be shrunken down to hamster size, swallowed whole and digested alive inside of your stomach.

wait for the dvd rip to come out

Neon Demon threads were being constantly deleted for weeks so maybe people are just tired of having a quality discussion that could be erased at any moment because someone posted a picture of a cute actress.

fuck you cunt.

I'm Justin Trudeau

>Thread dies because of inactivity
>Deleted

pick one

well the movie is rated R in burgerland, so 50% of Sup Forums's userbase can't contribute to this thread anyway.

why do you lie when the proof is in the archives?

the mods finally had to be called out on /qa/ to stop deleting the threads.

false flagging cunt.

More like a hype thread once every other day that never got far where people just called Elle cute and then a few threads of discussion after enough people saw it in theaters and ND threads haven't been around in days.

Wait till the rip, threads will start up again.

That autism sure is flaring up.

This guy looks like Spenny from Kenny vs. Spenny.

I saw the movie yesterday, considering going to see it again some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=4UCriTIf9nA

people hate ambiguity and surrealism these days.

capeshit and cgi fests are mostly simple and easy to understand good vs evil morality plays.

most of the time a director goes for something more nuanced or surreal it gets shit on

holy shit

Very good movie, easily best I've seen in quite some time.

Kids on Sup Forums will trash it and will be constantly meme spouting lines.

This board is garbage

Let's starts some discussion right now. Did Jena rape Elle?

Did you see the movie?

She f00kin 8 her m8

Anyone know where I can find this scene online?

she tried to
maybe she came on her dead body before they bathed in her blood and ate her flesh

I only read the original script that was leak were jena and elle bang but apparently NWR change that into rape in the movie instead of love making.

If it's still in theaters in your area I recommend you watch it without spoilers. It'll make it more tense.

Who raped the loli next door?
Does ruby have sex with corpses regularly?
What happened to ruby after they ate jesse?

The film was so vague, loved it

1. keanu.
2. very likely
3. she went back to her everyday life, just like gigi and sarah did.

I don't think Ruby has sex with corpses regularly. She just didn't get to fuck Jesse so she got really desperate.

Na mane based on her tattoos and her moment reveling in the grave I would say she is some kind of satanic necrophiliac

I kinda already spoiled myself honestly but I'm still gonna see it soon. I also feel bad Jena not getting to bang Elle older woman/underage girl is purest form of love.

It would have been a sexy scene, but Jena not being able to fuck Elle only added to that feeling of this unobtainable perfect person in Jena's eyes.

I didn't see what the designs of the tattoos were because I didn't pay too much attention to it. What were they?

Should we keep doing these spoiler tags? I was only doing it for but he doesn't seem to care about any additional spoilers anymore.

I only did it because I thought you guys were going to ignore me. I unspoiled a few posts back about elle being eaten.

Did she eat the eyeball at the end to destroy evidence, or was there some deeper symbolism?

>3. she went back to her everyday life, just like gigi and sarah did.
[Spoiler]I meant right when the blood ran out of her vagina. Wikipedia says she mumbled something about being raped, I missed that. Also whose fucking mansion is this?[/spoiler]

I go with Reminds me of Elisabeth Báthory aka the Blood Countess

IRL its a mansion that has been used as a movie set before, in the movie it may be a mansion that is owned by the studios and used to do shoots.

It showed that she was completely ok with the idea of eating someone to make her more beautiful. This was sort of expected since she's always mentioning how much plastic surgery and modifications she does to improve her looks.

I kinda get that it add depth to Jena character as a female beta orbiter that not ever her wildest dream that could she get with Elle but still something like that would have been nice.

I still have a movie like Cracks for Older woman/underage girl pairing which also involve rape suprisely too.

Did she actually think eating the eyeball would make her more beautiful? I thought her eating it was an indication of how soulless she was, and that it would be important to eat the eyeball so nobody wonders where it came from.

I can see how their cannibalistic ritual overall suggests a belief that it will be revitalizing. Just in that moment eating her eye and leaving her friend dead on the floor felt like a display of her depravity as a human being more than a desire to be beautiful.

I'd like to think that Ruby is some kind of paranormal being doing these kind of things for centuries even, with sarah she found a new companion [neon demon].

I wouldn't mind being Elle Fanning for one day... and I'd let Abbey lick my blood anytime

Not sure about that. It did seem to work. They were both chosen to do the last photo shoot.

>Let Abbey lick your blood
>Let Jena rape you

Choose one

Spoilers
I felt like a pleb for not realizing this while watching the movie, but rather whhile reading someone's post yesterday, that the three were trying to obtain Jesse's beauty by eating her. Gigi, whose beauty was artificial due to plastic surgery, and Ruby, who does make up, couldn't handle Jesse.

I don't remember though, was the blood flow from Ruby's vagina after the grave shot? Did Ruby die?

Not if Jena was sporting those atrocious tats.

No, she was smiling. There's no reason to presume that she died.

They murdered the girl who was going to be chosen. I would guess that has been their strategy for a while now.

Bean, the boyfriend. He was mad at her. But when he couldnt get in he was reminded what keanu said and checked out 204

"A little too close to the sun, on wings of pastrami."

youtube.com/watch?v=S449KdjPKrY

>1. keanu.
Might as well have been Keanu's buddy with the baseball bat. Or just SOMEONE whom he told that the girl in 214 was some "real lolita shit".
He seemed to be the kind of guy who would just pimp the girls to someone.

I agree with this interpretation. I doubt she ever had sex with a corpse prior to that.

Or maybe it was actually Jesse imagining Ruby doing stuff while she was touching herself.
oh, just remembering that scene makes my pants feel several numbers too small. Elle is just such friggin qt

Maybe one of the Models did it and it was set up by Ruby to lure Jesse into her house. Ruby was very self assured and straightforward on all her moves and she did seem to boss the two Models around.

I'll be seeing this tonight Sup Forums.

How is it? I like Drive pretty well, OGF I thought was decent, and the rest of Refn's stuff I've seen is also just decent--interesting, but not particularly bad or good.

I expect more of the same with Neon Demon--visually and sonically luxurious, with not much else going on, which I think I'll find pretty decent overall.

I'm shitposting

Don't spoil yourself, reading this Thread.

It's not comparable to Drive. Except for the fact that the scene which shows the greatest tenderness between two characters is followed by shit hitting the fan quite badly.
Neither is it comparable to OGF, except for the fact that it's about as hyper-stylized as that movie.

It's a cool movie though. Beautifully shot. Disturbing. Elle Fanning. Just keep Refn's words in mind when he basically referred to the movie as a "teenage horror flick".

try not to get a boner during the scene when Ruby brushes Jesse's hair.

this:
Re-watch the trailers. Expect what the trailers have you expect. And then be either disappointed or delighted.

Refn definitely blue ballsed his audience with all those promo shots strongly implying some lesbian scenes with elle.

That scene and the scene that follows not too long afterwards (pic related) ARE boner-worthy. No matter if they played out as people expected or not.

Don't forget that fuckin photoshoot scene

HNNNNNNG! Those panties...

I love how Refn chose a dutch girl to be his symbol of unattainable beauty lmao

Quick: Which one?

dutch girl?

ultimately people around the world desire or want to be the angelic, youthful blonde, because look at them

Go back to /got/... oh wait...

Yeah her looks are materialistically dutch. Chicks who look exactly like her walking around the netherlands and Denmark all over the place.

>materialistically

da fuq. I meant stereotypically.

Elle

Elle is miles better.

There are many different kinds of blonde people in the world. She is a particular kind.

Both. Elle for the smiles. Dakota for the more melancholy moments.

>nuanced
hahaha

Ellesthetic

I think it was Keanu. Jesse had that knife dream right before all that happened.

Red herring

Elle is the most aesthetic girl out there. Her look goes with dreamy, ethereal, weird, witchy, gooey aesthetics the best.

There's a reason she had to be the girl for a movie with this style. She basically is this style embodied (dreamy, witchy, ethereal, Giallo-esque, elfy, woodsy, horror-ish)

In all ways but physical, I am scuba.

People also apparently still hate non-Hollyod style approaches to making movies.

Someday. I hope a movie losely based on whatever happened to baby Jane with Dakota playing a former burn out child actress trying to make a serious career in a her mid 20s and her hiding her increasing insecurity to her younger successful sister career played by Elle will be made.

Stop posting these. It'll get the thread deleted.

oh my goossshhh

Okay, exclusively Neon Demon stuff now.

Fair enough. I feel as if the pics of Elle shed light on the meaning of the movie ( I mean that genuinely). But I want there to be discussion too.

source?

Exactly. Elle is the kind of girl I would like to tickle till she tinkles.
Dakota is the kind of girl whose golden hair I would gently caress while I listening to her telling me why she had a bad day.

>hey Sup Forums, are you food or are you sex?
I think you broke your English OP

youtube.com/watch?v=2YYNPnql9YI

Judging from her outfit, I think it was recorded while she was shooting that perfume commercial.
I might be mistaken though. It might have been an interview shot during the making of "Maleficent".

found it:

youtube.com/watch?v=HY0qgAmRvv8