Without mentioning Hillary

Without mentioning Hillary.

Why did you vote for Trump? Why do you support him?

GO!

Better of the two candidate who actually stood a chance to win.

How was he better?

i want to see him do it(which he won't) fulfill his promisses

I guess they can't do it.

* supports the 2nd amendment
* against illegal immigration
* believes Islamic terrorism is actually a thing

He actually wants to fight ISIS instead of funding them.

Because if he brings peace and stability to Syria, the refugees can start going home again.

Anyways, I am not going to start arguing about that.

I just feel pity for America now that its international prestige will go down the toilet

>who cares what the foreigners think? USA USA USA

yeah, that's cute.

Anyways, in the real world, Trump's win is celebrated in China and Russia.

Forget about whether or not the man is a retard or a genius. These is a moot points and will be proven in time.

For the time being, let us deal with facts

He has split the nation. Hard. I mean, the cracks were there before, we have all seen the polarization grow larger and larger under Obama but Trump actively encouraged and exploited this divide.

For better or worse, he needed his voter base to feel hated, disenfranchised and disillusioned. He needed them to feel afraid and at risk. He needed to be their savior.

>Only I can save America

His opponents gave him the election on a platter; By labeling every trump supporter as a racist and a bigot, they could rally under him as their leader. Them versus the elitist pricks who ruined the country. Us v them. Red v Blue. Etc.

We all know this; We are all mature educated people here.

Moving on, Trump has also divided the GOP. He does not enjoy the full support of his own Party.

Now, again, Time will tell if the GOP's treatment of Trump as a neccessary evil to allow them back into the white house will backfire or not. A lot of them are politicians, they know that a lot of what Trump said about them during the campaign trail was just for the cameras; just how he claimed that he would persecute Hillary or drain the swamp. It's just slogans, who cares?

But there are many in the GOP who are keeping their knives sharp. There are plenty who see Trump as a useful tool but will be prepared to dispose of him if he fails to tow the line.

USA's enemies know that the country is divided. They will seek to profit from it.

>supports the 2nd amendment
So does Hillary.

>against illegal immigration
So is Hillary. It's just a difference in opinion what you do with the millions that are already here.

>believes Islamic terrorism is actually a thing
Your stupidity is showing. Of course it's a thing, and no one ever said it wasn't. It's just not anywhere near as big of a threat as the right likes to make it out to be.

I wish you spend a great year ahead that starts with happiness and ends with that too. Happy New year. Enjoy the leaks and leak one yourself - snap-leak-cf

I'm a liberal. I voted for Trump because:

1. Successful, coastal liberals will benefit the most from trump's economic policies.

2. The 'working class' in red states will be further decimated by tax increases.

She already proposed a gun ban, already said she's for open borders, and in case you haven't noticed, islamic terrorism is happening in a western country every week. Hell another night club was just shot up like a day ago.

and dont forget 911

His profound ability to be the least worst of the candidates.

I like his policies on immigration and him being anti-establishment, and i think that makes up for some of his dumber stances. Don't get me wrong, he is still a terrible candidate, i would have voted Bernie if i had the chance.

The irrationalism of the Left makes almost any alternative better than the SJW LGBTQ BLM bullshit they're selling

>beaner wall
>overton window shift
>leftist salt
He's fulfilling my hopes.

For the lulz
And so far, they haven't slowed down.

I'm not an American, but if I were I'd vote for Trump. A lot of it relates to Hillary being the worse alternative, but even without referring to her my reasons are:

>He actually has the guts to point out illegal immigration as a real problem
>He supports local industries from both the bottom (rooting out the aforementioned illegal immigration/work, reducing immigration) and the top (protectionism so American workers with relatively high living standards and paychecks don't have to compete with sweatshops from China and the like)
>He is not part of the political establishment, and therefore has no (or at the very least less) vested interests and contacts
>Actually dares point out that Islam is a problem (he referred to the latest Berlin attack as yet another instance of Muslims killing Christians, something that cheesed off a lot of PC politicians around the world)
>He's an anti-globalist patriot
>He wants to reduce America's military presence around the globe, because it's expensive and does very little for America's citizens
>Wants to pursue warmer ties with Putin, and peaceful relations between the world's two most powerful political entities is better than a second cold war

That's my non-American perspective on American politics. Sadly I'm a Yuropoor so most of my countrymen support Clinton.

populism

Good post. I hope whatever country you live in uncucks itself.

Cause your daddy Obama puts it in your pooper at night.

You act like every president before Trump had won with 100% of the vote and no one voted for the other side. Being 14 is hard when you slept through history class.

Because he's not a liberal cuck.

She only moved to the left because she felt the Bern. So many 14 year old's thinking they are political science professors.

>He has split the nation. Hard. I mean, the cracks were there before, we have all seen the polarization grow larger and larger under Obama but Trump actively encouraged and exploited this divide.
You mean he expressed nationalism. One side sees itself as a rootless cosmopolitan non-people, and the other side sees itself as a nation. Acknowledging that extraordinarily profound divide only brings it into open debate, it doesn't deepen it.

OOOOOOOooo you out thunked us all... And fuck you 14 years olds cant vote

he's going to repeal and replace obama care

he's going to choose a new supreme court justice that will uphold the constitution

he's going to build a wall to prevent illegal immigrants and illegal drugs from entering the country

he's going to deregulate industry which will bring jobs back to america

he's going to lower corporate taxes, which will bring jobs back to america

he's going to renegotiate trade deals to reduce our trade deficit

1. Anti-Globalist
2. Tax cuts
3. Says "radical Islam"
4. Does not need a teleprompter
5. Not a real politician
6. Realizes illegal immigration is a legitimate problem. I am Mexican.
7. Says what he feels.
8. Doesn't give a fuck about "With Her" fucktards.
9. Lawless and fucking awesome.
10. Will clear the shitstorm that has been thrusted upon the middle class.

Just for the record, i am a 23 year old Mexican making 6 figures in the United States. I hate my own people and think every fucking liberal is a fucking cuck and a fucking pussy.

what kind of mexican tho

/thread

Good first step towards white nationalism

>trump
>anti establisment
Kek! That's a good one user. He sure didn't put any big business representative that pay off politcians into office at all!

>Mexican
Legal or jumping bean?

nationalism?

the first things he did when he won is

1. kiss Russia's ass and promise strong business ties with Russia.
2. kiss Israel's ass (and promise "beeyons more to our greatest ally! we'll build our embassy in Jerusalem!")

>2017, thinking trump's not a globalist

fucking jew-cucked retard.

Thank god we got Trump as president! We can finally get rid of that pesky Net Neutrality! The cyber will be great! No more traps and ladyboys! No more furries! No more free speeech! So long as we got our 2nd amendment, we dont need no other rights! That'll teach them libruls to make life easier for everybody (especially them dirty desperate immigrants takin all them good fast food jerbs and muh food stamps!)

2nd ammendment
Illegal immigration
Tax on company outsourcing
Less funding for gibmedats
Triggers libs

A mexican who thinks his country is a fucking trash bag and Western culture is the only thing that can save this shit-hole of a planet with it shit hole people.

Here is an excellent example of liberal racism
>what kind of mexican tho
Are you fucking serious you racist fuck

If libtards actually cared about that shit it would be one thing...

Guns. We can't let anyone take them away. That alone is a good reason to vote for Mr. Trump.

I'm further right than you, faggot.
Good man.

someone's been watching CNN and reading HuffPo!

while I agree with your political views

you need to gtfo of my country mexinugget.

this Trump Train is full-steam ahead. we're not making any exceptions. self-deport, or be deported.

We only had one good candidate and we fucked it up.

Only an alex hones viewer would believe any of this. He benefits from everything you have just said so he won't get rid of any of that. Just look at his cabinet picks. All establishment heads. Islam isn't an issue in the US with all 2 of our Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11

I don't think anyone really cares about traps ect. Just the fact they think they are not faggots and like to post in every thread like they are as special as their mothers said.

Thats too bad fuckface. I make more money than you dad and you combined. Check my brown skin privilege assfuck.

Right. Both sides are different sides of the same coin.

The wall

What part about Mexican and 6 figures did you miss?

we need as many republicans as we can get dumbass

I'd rather work with Russia than fight another brother war. God forbid we should have friendly fucking relations with the largest white country.

As for Israel, he had the option of kissing up to Zionists or Marxists. The eternal Jew isn't in the oven yet.

I wanted liberals to suffer, and was willing to let America suffer to make it happen.

Who was trying to take away guns? No one that ran this year was trying to do that

I apologize but don't try to label people, it's a terrible liberal trait.

>mfw trump hired all of goldman sachs' "best"
>mfw trump then hired all of George soros' "best investors"
>mfw trump's retards HATED Goldman Sachs and George Soros before Trump embraced them. And now trump's retards have embraced Soros/Goldman Sachs/Israel/Jews.

this is going to be fun to watch.

Grandpa Trump: And this is my wife, Melania

I voted for him because all the fucking mexicans and other mud people need to go back from where they came from.

The bit where you didn't mention muh diversity, maybe?

Because why? What do they do to help the American people?

slavs? white? wat?

>and then goes on to defend Israel like the jew-cucked shill he is.

incredible.

I didn't support him initially, but whomever is against political correctness is on my page. Unfortunately I've only heard it in rumor so I don't actually support him yet.

here we go again

>He benefits from everything you have just said so he won't get rid of any of that
That remains to be seen.

>Just look at his cabinet picks. All establishment heads.
Quite a few from corporate life and quite a few from politics. A pro-Trump interpretation of the facts would be Trump trying to somewhat appeal to the establishment so they don't block everything he tries to do. But once again, we'll have to see what happens before we can judge.

>Islam isn't an issue in the US
Of course not, America is only the number 1 target for pretty much any Islamic terror organization. The only reason why America isn't struck as frequently as France or Germany is because you're in the privileged position where most of your 'cultural enrichment' is Catholic.

>with all 2 of our Muslim terrorist attacks since 9/11
Those were the succesful ones. Can you tell me how many were foiled and are still being foiled? between 9/11 and today, I'd be surprised if those were less than thousands in number.

But he's only kicking out the illegals. What is he going to do about all the legal ones?

The democrats and since Ohio went red this year I know all my fellow statesmen agreed with me. In fact everyone I know voted for him for this very reason.

It had to be done. The elites exposed themselves as all being on the same side after all. We couldn't sit by and do nothing.

not if they're mexis, niggers or Asians.

nope.

>slavs
>not white when they wuz vikangs n shit
>explaining the machinations of (((politics))) makes me a shill
Yeah, okay.

don't go for the bait

i didn't.

russian hackers did. it should really make you stop and wonder why.

Edgy and juvenile.

I am sure you were constantly hard when you were 14 but unlike your father your erections from last year do not interest me.

Trump is currently the most unpopular president to be ever elcted into office, and he has not even taken office yet. Do you think that he will become any more popular as he fails to deliver on promise after promise?

Not that I care, I do not have anything against him as a man and I am not so delusional as to think that he is some sort of dictator who can single-handedly control the nation. I know that he is the face of the franchise, a figurehead for the GOP. To hate him is would be the same as hating Ronald McDonald. Infantile and stupid.

That doesn't mean that the Mcdonalds corporation isn't inherently evil however.

Anyways, I suppose I am not as articulate as you are so perhaps you failed to grasp the larger meaning in my point.

America's rivals and enemies see Trump as a weak, divisive Reality TV star.

A large chunk of the American people believe him to be a russian puppet. I mean, that is crazy. Of course he is not. But do you think that Putin will go out of his way to disuade the rumours that he has power over the president of the USA?

Nyet. He will encourage those rumours. Hell, he would happily say that the russians shills here on Sup Forums plugging Trump were "Master Hackerz" if it meant underminign trust in Trump as a leader.

Of course, with a biparty democracy there will be one winner one loser. I know my history, thank you very much. But this is the thing, Donald Trump did not receive a lot of votes.

Even Hillary, despised as she was amongst liberals and conservatives alike, got more votes.

In the eyes of the international community, Trump is a liability and a clown. South Korea is shitting themselves. The Baltic states are shitting themselves. Europe is concerned. China is sensing blood in the water. Russia is pissing themselves laughing.

I have a feeling you do not care though, do you?

Nuremberg laws

Which democrat? No one's trying to take guns away moron. They were trying to take away high compasity clips which got passed

Promised a SCOTUS replacement as near as possible to the late Antonin Scalia.

>Kill yourself
The right takes anyone who has woken up to the mental illness that is American Liberalism

>high compasity clips

Let's be real, most people voted for trump purely for emotional reasons because he feed them what they wanted to hear even if it was dumb, hateful or simple imposible; at a purely objetive level it was a very dumb decision; enjoy your clusterfuck, america, try not to shit too much on the rest of the world while your society crumbles.

Once all the illegals are gone, the brown pop % will start to go down as they will be forced to take their kids with them. Let's not also forget about all the mudslims that will not be allowed in the country anymore.

>thinking trump's not the elite.

you guys say the same thing. over-and-over.

"cuck"
"elites"
"anti-establishment"
"shillary"
"libtard"

It would be nice if trump-supporters had the capacity for original critical thought.

In response to Obama turning on a foreign country rather than reprimand his fellow party members for using 3rd party email accounts?

>A pro-Trump interpretation of the facts would be Trump trying to somewhat appeal to the establishment so they don't block everything he tries to do.
Ahahhahaha THIS GUY SAYS TRUMP IS ANTIESTABLISMENT
>well you got to let the establishment get what it wants

t. german
>we can't just make the invaders go home, we can't go for simplistic solutions like fixing the problem :^)

Obama is going to appoint Merrick Garland tomorrow as soon as congress takes it's recess. He has the right to appoint when congress is not in session.

>Opening personal insult

I'll take them insofar as they're useful and they can be allies when we send them home, but they can't stay.

Hahaha you have no idea how many illegals are in the US otherwise they would have been deported. The colored people aren't going anywhere and never have

>thinking slavs were Vikings

>not knowing slavs are Asiatic

the level of retardation amongst trump's retards is increasing, Sup Forums. is that possible?

In My state we can still by high capacity magazines. You libs will never take our rights.

It sounds like you don't know what the word "compromise" means. All of congress is full of the establishment. If you rail against them hard from day one, you're getting a very restricted presidency where nothing can be done.

This is part of the political game and to be expected. We will see the same with Le Pen in France, except even worse because Front National is a minor party in the Assemblé.

It also sounds like you missed my main point: we will have to wait and see what actually happens. It's possible Trump is yet another backstabbing crony, which would prove we are merely dealing with controlled opposition.

1. Anti-Globalist
> acceptable
2. Tax cuts
> acceptable
3. Says "radical Islam"
>seen a homeless drug addict say "radical islam", not gonna vote for him
4. Does not need a teleprompter
>needs a teleprompter more than another other president i've seen. he chooses not to use one.
5. Not a real politician
>said anything to get elected. he's very much a politician.
6. Realizes illegal immigration is a legitimate problem. I am Mexican.
> acceptable
7. Says what he feels.
>tourette's syndrome is a disease, not a line on a resume
8. Doesn't give a fuck about "With Her" fucktards.
>almost got through a list of 10 without mentioning hillary. not giving a fuck about half the country isn't a strong attribute.
9. Lawless and fucking awesome.
>head of executive branch, charged with enforcing laws, you like lawlessness? that's like wanting your child's teacher to hate reading. lulz
10. Will clear the shitstorm that has been thrusted upon the middle class.
>and then he will make the tide roll back out? did we elect moses?

congratulations on your success here in america. but acting like you hate your own people to impress white people is pretty lame. tio tomas.

Name a politician trying to take guns and show proof. No word of mouth bullshit

lower taxes , don't really care about social issues since they don't really affect me

Define "good"

exactly. he has recess powers which he can use in between the congresses.

Owning a gun is a right. Owning a magazine to whole your rounds is not a right. Sorry

If he does that, which has not been done since Eisenhower mind you, it would be very poor politically, and congress must be in recess for 3 days, without quorum, something that McConnell has yet to do for nearly one year, despite the efforts of Obama to subvert this.