I don't like him based on the fact that he is black

>I don't like him based on the fact that he is black
>I'm a minority myself but you know what, I don't like black people

What did he mean by this /teevee/?

People don't like blacks because they're generally terrible people.
We just don't speak about it

why not speak about it

>walking back from the convenience store with your arizona tea and skittles at night
>this guy leaps in your path and says "I DONT LIKE YOU ON THE FACT THAT YOU'RE BLACK"

what do you do?

A long long long time of teaching people not to do such a thing.

THESE PEOPLE?

>As a person who has met the majority of black people, what I am saying is accurate.

I hope to one day be able to say I have met the majority of remaining black people.

Suppressing feelings doesn't make them go away.
It just makes shit even more prone to happen.

What's with middle-class light-skinned chubby Hispanic men and disliking black people?

>dude, ugh can you not?
There's a reason people across the globe don't like them

They have to live close to them, thus learning what savages nigs are, whereas white liberals live in gated all white communities and like to preach how ''great'' diversity is.

nuffin, i do nuffin

I don't like him on the fact that he's big!

except lower class blacks and Hispanics get along find (save when their gangs are opposed)

hence why Hispanics are allowed to say nigga

>light skinned
You have shit standards if you consider that "light".

>save when their gangs are opposed
That's most of time, dummy. Go move to a shotty part of Souther California and see whether or not nigs and spics live in harmony...

>dude, ugh I'm a fucking retard
There are a multitude of reasons people across the globe don't like other populations of people across the globe that all almost always fall under the same stupid generalizing ideology.

I live by them.

I have my friendships with them.

Blacks in general are horrible people and only sheltered yuppies are stupid enough to say otherwise.

Even the Africans hate American Negroes.

Niggers ain't shit, family.

>Even the Africans hate American Negroes.
this can't be more true

A lot of other minorities in America actually hate blacks unlike whites who are just accused of it because they have to live among them in the povertious areas of the country.

>Even the Africans hate American Negroes
This. Honestly I think real black Africans hate our blacks more than the kkk or stormfags. Makes sense though.

>tfw chink so I get a free pass to hate niggers

>except lower class blacks and Hispanics get along find (save when their gangs are opposed)

The only time this happens is in High school. Once the chips are down they start fighting.

kek

>pic related

Redpilled as fuck

t. first year college student

i remember the african kids in my high school, there are only a couple of them and most of them are quiet in class and hard studying
some niggers even mocked their accent or look down on them because they don't act like the average blacks

but this is only good for the first generation, 2nd gen still ok if the parents are strict, by the 3rd generation they turn into american negroes

Why does the the girl mention that he is a minority? What only white poeople can hate blacks in America?

Probably because they realize even through all their studying they will never be at the same intelligence as a white kid who only does a moderate amount of studying.
There's no hope for blacks unless they just go back to africa.

I think he's trying to say he doesn't like black people.