Would you let your GF hook up with girls? is that cheating?

Would you let your GF hook up with girls? is that cheating?
anyone ever watch their gf hook up with a girl?

in that boat at the moment.

Wife does. What you want to know?

>Would you let your GF hook up with girls? is that cheating?

>let

Is she asking permission?

how does she go about it? they hook up on your bed? she goes out and does it?
i'm 20 and she's 18, she's never actually slept with a girl but she's talking to this girl she used to mess around with.
should i even convince her to let me watch?

yeah, thing is i told her off the bat before we even started dating that i don't even consider girl on girl to be cheating. in fact my girlfriend can have a full on girlfriend and i wouldn't care.

If she asks. I approve. Then watch or join. Yes. If she went and did it behind my back its cheating.

...I mean, it isn't cheating if you LET her, but if she does it behind your back it absolutely is.

Why? Do you want her to?

Don't do it. She'll want other men eventually, this is just her way of testing the waters.

Usually it is a girl we are close friends with. It happens at our place (mostly). It only ever happened once at another girls place when we were invited over and drinking.

Just invite them both over to watch a movie (or go for a walk or some dumb shit).

Girls love doing dumb things, it doesn't really matter what it is.

False.

you're the man i'll end up being, thanks user.

nah she wouldn't behind my back. she's always been curious, i didn't push her to do it. just told her at the beginning that i really couldn't give a shit if my girl is with a girl.

nah. i make her cum like 8 times a day she doesn't need another dick, trust.

thanks user, yeah i gotta see where it goes. too bad the other girl is full on lesbian tho.

>i make her cum like 8 times a day she doesn't need another dick, trust.
The more you have, the more you want. Ask the One Percenters if you don't believe me. Works with sex, too. Two orgasms a day should be enough. Your girlfriend is in need of orgies.

spoken like a tru cuck

>too bad the other girl is full on lesbian
Does that mean she can't enjoy a dick every now and then?

When did teenagers get so uptight.

That lesbo is still a chick, with a vagina, that likes to have things put in it.

you inspire me user. you the same one w the wife that does this?

Ha, thanks? Yes I am.

It's never about what a girl needs. It's always about what they want and they always want more. If you give her 8 orgasms she will want 9. If you give her 1 girl, she will want two. If you give her 1 dick she will want two. etc

virgin.

not unless I was involved.

I had a friend who's wife started hooking up with a lesbian.

The lesbian convinced her to divorce her husband and have her move in.

So a lesbian is no different than a man except they are more desperate when the woman makes a successful income.

Then just like any woman; they are looking for someone to support them.

You are one of the guys that learns the hard way.

damn, tits of the year 2017.

As long as its a sex hookup and not like a romantic hookup you're probably fine

i've been married for 7 years. when am i going to learn?

Never heard of that 7 year itch huh?

This.

No. Fucking don't. She's going to go full gay on you someday and leave you for a girl. I promise.

Bullshit.

Not every girl likes anal. Not every girl likes 4 dicks at a time.

Do you enjoy BBW, puking, etc?

Don't be a hater because you picked shitty girls to date and now write off all women and are bitter.

You think I am some how personally attacking you but that isn't true. If you are in a fully committed relationship, than good for you. Most people are jealous of you. Just remember that isn't the norm in todays society.

Damn. Is there moar of those tits?

>Just remember that isn't the norm in todays society.

What are you even talking about? A committed relationship takes work and communication.

Is there a single person on this Earth who will agree with you 100% of the time?

How much you argue (and what "things" you argue about) are determined by how "on the same page" you are with your significant other.

If you're dating a woman who blows all her money on haircuts and has no career/job (or other long term goals), then you're probably "not on the same page".

You do not value the same things in life.

You will be miserable.

The trick is to find someone you are compatible with enough to make you happy.

My wife likes the things she likes, I like the things I like.

I do not mind if she sleeps with other women. If I did, then I would tell her I am not comfortable with her doing that.

somewere