Ask my cock anything.

What's he smell like

damn son...what happend?

im gonna throw up jesus christ

uncut

>penis looks like dead worm
"Ask my cock anything"

KEK

why do we put up with niggers even though they are holding society back?

I had my cock treated with liquid Nitrogen to remove genital warts

how did that happen?

Scrape the fungus off

wat happened to you?

It's not fungus, only puss

would you say it worked well?

Wtf genital warts. How old are you? And how many chicks have you fucked

Eat it

what cream do you have on it and why is it puffy behind ur penis head

Seen any good movies lately?

Too early to tell, but the treatment is definitely worse than the ailment. But hopefully it will work. Dr said it should trigger an immune response and I should be clear within six months

If dubs scrape some puss and eat on toast

oh, good luck bro

It doesn't smell bad so far, I've been bathing it twice daily in a mug of warm salty water and applying an antiseptic cream

wwwhhhyyyyy???
There are other creams and treatments you're supposed to use for genital warts. Liquid nitrogen is for warts on like your hand or foot or something.
WTF man!

Funny you should say that, Dr at STI clinic said I wouldn't have contracted the warts if I was circumcised. Underneath the foreskin was a good environment for them to develop

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap-leak-cf

you gonna get circumcised after?

how does it look like hard?

29 years old. Fucked eight women. I rang the girl who gave them to me yesterday. Interesting conversation lol

Yeah post before pics.

Also was the chick that gave it to you worth it?

how ya doing little buddy?

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol

You the endless survey website?

No thanks!

Reroll

is it kill?

Only if you don't clean it, disgusting fuck

Jesus, this is why I use protection unless I am in a relationship...fucked like 25 hookers and even with a condom on always worried about an std.

Sorry your dick is fucked up rn m8

It's puffy because my foreskin is swollen from the physical trauma of being burnt with liquid Nitrogen, and I have it pulled back in order to treat the burnt lesions on the base of the head of my penis.

I'm using two creams, an antiseptic cream on the burnt lesions to prevent infection and sudocrem on my foreskin to ease the pain from the skin having cracked due to the swelling

How can you live the next 6 months like that

they didn't give you painkillers? wtf

I feel the urge to wash my dick compulsively

It will be fine again in three weeks when the burns have healed. I got the HPV virus from the lady who is now my ex. She didn't have the warts but was carrying the HPV virus unbeknownst to her from a previous partner. Let my suffering be a lesson to you folks.

These wounds are from the treatment and should be fine two weeks from now, it will take six months for the virus to be cleared by my immune system. The warts themselves are just like little skin tags

have any before pics? for science

>liquid nitrogen
>no painkilles
>Dr
Are you sure the guy that helped you was a medician and not a butcher?

No. It was the most painful thing ever done to me without an anastasia. Like having six cigarettes being put out on your penis one after another. Fucking horrific!

Unfortunately I don't sorry user, but they were rather innocuous looking things like little skin tags just below the head of the penis. Not sore, not itchy, just there and spreading so I went and got them treated.

fuckin reroll m8

One of the most respected urological doctors in Dublin. He knew what he was at. Treatment only lasted ten minutes, so anastasia not really worth it

As a byproduct you get free chicken soup out of it.

But Julia was worth it?

Hmmm I'm stoic about the situation, I have no regrets about the relationship and view this as just one of those things that happens in life.

Chick was hot, and it was a year and a half of the best sex ever

What whore did you bareback?

Yeah in the morning my dick is full of puss, looks more like country vegetable though IMHO

You're a fucking idiot. That shit did not happen because it's uncut, it happened cause OP is a dirty fucking faggot.

post hard dick op

Was a relationship over a year and a half. She had the HPV virus from a previous partner without having the warts.

is it down with the sickness?

Its gonna fall the fuck off. You're gonna roll over in bed one day and its gonna just peel off of your fucking body.

Can't get hard without extreme pain at the moment. Woke up the other night with a boner, was pretty painful