Prove your taste Sup Forums. Whatd you think?

Prove your taste Sup Forums. Whatd you think?

decent kino, first half of the film was 10x better than the second.

A movie for a man of true spirit.
Great choice !

Brilliant first half, decent second half even though disappointing

Second half is phenomenal, the ambiguous ending making you question the nature of man

good bait

My gf said he for sure blinds himself but I think he's going to lie and say he did it

I think that he comes back but they're both blind so she can't tell he's there.

films similar to it?

what genre is it? surrealist?

Agreed. Second half dragged a bit but still enjoyable.

it is tfw no gf core

>there are people that wouldn't constantly break their nose to be married to nosebleed girl

Can someone explain how children worked in this film?

Fuck, I love me some John c. Riley.

Definitely seems like it was inspired by the works of Franz Kafka, with how it was criticizing relationships and bureaucracy. Or maybe experimentalism, bit of both? Who knows. Speaking of Kafka I'd love for Lanthimos to take a stab at adaptation one of his novellas or short stories, he seems like he has the perfect tone for them. Personally would like to see The Castle as it is my favourite Kafka.

First half was one the best cinematic experiences I had in he past year, second was still good but lacked the originality and macabre sense of humor of the first half.

*in the past few years

this was trash though. The whole thing was so redundant. The jokes were painfully tired and predictable.

Please name some of these predictabilities

Brilliant first two acts, let-down third act.

Women think men are as influenced by love as they are

While this is probably bait it was a metaphor

Like Dogtooth the concept is much better than the execution. The movie starts to lose steam when they leave the hotel