Just incase you weren't aware, the Reddit Gorillaz fans have arrived

Just incase you weren't aware, the Reddit Gorillaz fans have arrived

if an underground band released kid a nobody would give a fuck about it. it's not experimental

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA.

>thinking Kid A is experimental

It was experimental back in the days. Most homos that listen to fucking Radiohead was only listening to straight fucking rock back then. It was amazing back in the days and led them on a route with experimental electronic music and samplers and shit that they wouldn't really get into if it wasn't for Kid A. I know, cos i'm old as fuck and i was one of those gays.

why the fuck do you care if Kid A is experimental you turbopleb?

it is for normies and plebs

because it being 'groundbreaking' is the only reason people liked it. there isn't a lot to it when you hear the artists yorke blatantly ripped off. hasn't had a single original thought in his life

Now yeah. Now it's out of fucking context. It was amazing shit for a cucky shit rock band back then.

Stop being 14.

>thinking Sup Forums likes Kid A because 'it's experimental'

The reddit logo is literally plastered on your head right now

>still thinking Sup Forums is a hivemind
your summer is showing mate

>because it being 'groundbreaking' is the only reason people liked it
but that's just wrong. people like it because people like how it sounds, i know that might be groundbreaking to you

nah, it was an underwhelming, insecure, whiny and sporadic showing by an artist that had no idea what they were doing, with zero familiarity with the sounds they jacked from superior artists

>now

it always was, you're just a pleb fanboy who wants his band to be this artsy avant-garde shit but it never was, and that's okay friend

Not even a fan man.

if you don't cream yourself on the transition from Optimistic to In Limbo you're doing it wrong

Also: Avant-garde LOL.

this is wrong on almost every level, objectively. you should probably stop commenting on music as you're newfaggotry is showing

not him, but you should probably recognize the difference between experimental music being transformed into pop by wave-riders (like the beatles, or kanye, or other 'avant garde' stuff) and people literally risking their non-existent careers to be the first to do it.

Ah, yes, all two of the gorrilaz remaining fans...

>doesn't like Kid A
>must be a newfag

>people that don't conform to the hive mind are reddit boogeyman

I honestly wish I could get into OK computer more, but it sounds so dated to me.

it's the reasons why you don't like it that exposed you

if you haven't seen the reasons i dislike this album posted several times before, you're outing yourself as a newfag boi

been here since 09, as embarrassing as that is

/thread

>if Kid A was less famous Sup Forums wouldn't like it
No, Sup Forums would like it even more for that reason alone.

They did.

That's not why I like it.

Not him, but it doesn't matter. Your criticism is shit, and unbelievably pretentious. Not some extreme fan, but it's a great album. You're an idiot, sorry man.

U2 released their Kid A in 1993 and people here shit on it

Radiohead isn't that good. Don't know why you anons have liked them all these years.

Kid A is fucking shit.

Amnesiac is a better version of Kid A,

OKC is a better version of the bends

>ripping off krautrock, a decades old genre
>new, innovative, original, or experimental

Redditohead plebs are always so funny. Their attempts to not look 14 are so see through.