Hi Sup Forums, I'm really depressed and have no friends. I'm feeling sad all the time and feeling suicidal...

Hi Sup Forums, I'm really depressed and have no friends. I'm feeling sad all the time and feeling suicidal. I can't think of anything else to do on my house but just go on my fucking computer and make music. Sometimes going on the deep web just looking for things to research and now I feel like I'm getting harassed all the time. I want to end myself.

quit being a fucking little bitch and grow up

>I want to end myself

Ehm... What would that solve? Everybody feel like shit from time to time. Stop being such a beta and change your life if it's so goddamn depressing.

How old are you, first off

don't cut your wrists. you will wear long sleeves the rest of your life.

Not again Justin.

do it you little fucking pussy

If pucci is pronounced pussy is thicc pronounced this?

Slitting is for attention, go get help user.

kek

I wish the double C meme would just be dropped already.
The funny is the misspelling. Not exactly good comedy.

I'm 23.

No one cares. They stare at it they stare at it.

I don't have help. No one can help me I'm a piece of shit. I'm confused, I'm alone, I don't know if I'm sick or not. Imm scared to fight back. I just want to give it up.

Your an idiot, couldnt access the deep web if you tried. Gtfo

If you want friends you should go take a walk as many times as you can per day and just say hi or something to people that pass you by and when you meet a person several times, it's only natural to strike up a conversation and then you'll maybe find you'll have something in common and then go from there or simply ask them about their film tastes, or if you find the conversation satisfying maybe ask them if they're interested in taking a coffee someplace. You'll at least get off your ass and do something healthy. Remember that this is something long term.

If you do it, heat up your knife with s blowtorch. Record it and make a thumbnail where you color the knife red and upload it to YouTube with the title "Suicide attempt with 1000 degree Celsius knife (GONE VIOLENT)"

So many suicide posts... typical post new year depression. Drink less, assholes.

>I'm really depressed and have no friends. I'm feeling sad all the time and feeling suicidal

I'm 31 years old, depressed, no friends, family only pays attention to me out of pity. I have no job, I have no license to even drive. I'm in debt for attempting to go to college. My credit is shit. I wouldn't have the place I have now if it wasn't for my mother signing the lease.

I enjoy my solitude, I despise my isolation. I am on disability for schizophrenia, PTSD, and generalized anxiety. I eat unhealthy because taking the bus to the grocery store is too much for me to handle. So I eat at the corner store.

I currently weigh the most I have ever in my life, 205 at 5'8. My fiance left me after almost 7 year relationship. She has made sure I have no contact with my daughter who is 3.

I have lost everything, I have gained nothing besides the urge to know I'm past my expiration date. My looks are gone, missing some teeth due to lack of finance for proper dental work.

You think your life is shit? You haven't experienced hell yet kid. I'm grateful for what I have, but I can lose it all just as easily. Friends are overrated, its just bored people wanting to be with other bored people to pass the time.

You make music? That's good user, atleast you have a fucking talent. There's still hope for you yet.

Keep doing what you enjoy, enjoy what you do. Be reckless and stupid if you have to. Life is a one time party, enjoy it as much as you can before you're too old to realize you wasted your entire life.

Don't be like me, a person who wakes up at noon after sleeping 12 hours just to fap to rule 34 and traps. You're better than me, even if you don't realize it yet.

How old are you?
I'll tell you if it's only a phase

I'm 23

> Get out of the cesspool that is Sup Forums
> Go do some constructive community building for the revolution

> Don't throw your life away there's so much potential you have dude, it won't feel this shit forever

> I've been there

>Friends are overrated, its just bored people wanting to be with other bored people to pass the time.

Ridiculously accurate

>23

You're just a pup, you don't know shit about suffering yet.

Calm your fucking tits Ethan

I've been feeling the same way, life sucks

Hit a gym and start eating healthy. And drop those fucking pills, they will fuck you even more up. Kurt Cobain was on psychotropics before he killed himself.

See and see it's toó early to say it's over, step up

Release the pressure patriarchy puts on you to be an emotionless tough guy and be nice to yourself.

I can't even go to the grocery store, the fuck makes you think I'd hit a gym?

I'm off my meds. Have been for a month now.

mow this girl can do it and you can’t you faggot OP

You have friends man,we are your friends.We call each other niggers and faggots but we love each other.

We love you user,pls,don't do that.

How did you take that picture?

probably with a go-pro mounted to his head

Dolly did it, and you can’t? fucking faggot.

D R U G S
R
U
G
S

>"Sometimes going on the deep web just looking for things to research and now I feel like I'm getting harassed all the time."

why are people harassing you?

across the street for attention down the road for results

that chick looks exactly like one i used to date... wonder if she's alive yet

You are literally a future reflection of me in 8 years. Great. My teeth are in the process of completely dying, my credit is about to be hammered, I'm too frightened to work with people, both my parents have severe mental health issues that may be passing on to me, I don't go to grocery stores because I don't know how to walk when I'm in a room full of other people, so I just go to drive thrus. Don't know what to do.

do what i did and become an alcoholic.

It's not a future reflection, it's who you currently are. You just don't realize it yet.

There's no easy way of saying this: You're fucked. People like us are completely fucked in the modern society expectations.

My advice to you is to seek programs that can assist diagnosing your condition, getting on disability (if you need it) and start to accept you'll never have a normal life like anyone you know.

Life maybe sacred to those who have a purpose to live, but if you truly are me in 8 years, you'll have nothing to live for. No talent, no motivation, barely able to take a shower to disturb the people in your apartment because something in the back of your head is telling you you're doing something wrong.

You can drive though, you have that going for you. I've never owned a car in my life, I have never had a license, I have never been on a "proper" date in my life. I didn't even go to my own prom.

Grocery shop at late night, no lines. Work jobs that involve a cubicle or a factory that has to do with assembly. I don't even have this privilege.

You're better than me user, never forget that. You have room for improvement. You can stop your life for becoming what mine has morphed into over time.

along the road not across the road ya dimwit

I'll try I'm socially awkward to people in of what I say

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you.

>I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things work out for you.

I did not share for attention, I am sharing it to give experience to younger people like OP to inform them that despite my current standings, I am still living. I have no idea why I'm still alive, but I still am.

At this rate, things will continue to go exactly as they have been going: never ending days with very few bits of light.

I am unable to end my own life due to being non religious person. My belief is that after you die, that's it. Game Over. The thought of never having a thought or anything again utterly terrifies me.

My grandpa killed himself because he suffered a stroke, was told he was going to need to go to a nursing home and was not happy about having his freedom taken away. So he starved himself. My mother also has tried to overdose on pills in attempts to end her life.

The thoughts will forever linger in my head as they always have. I have been suffering with suicidal thoughts and fantasies since as far as I can remember.

I pray I never wake up before every night I close my eyes to sleep.

there are way more effective ways of committing suicide than wirst slits. Try buying a helium tank and connecting a tube and breathing through that.

But don't actually kill yourself.

Send more pics

>Hi Sup Forums, I'm really depressed and have no friends.
ok and?
> I'm feeling sad all the time and feeling suicidal.
go to a doctor and get some anti-depressants, they help
> I can't think of anything else to do on my house but just go on my fucking computer and make music.
ok and? go get a fucking hobby, roleplay on shitty IRC's or whatever. also post music
>Sometimes going on the deep web just looking for things to research and now I feel like I'm getting harassed all the time.
publish your research

>go to a doctor and get some anti-depressants, they help

That's a fucking lie.

>go get a fucking hobby, roleplay on shitty IRC's or whatever. also post music

hobbies don't cure a damn thing.

>publish your research

You just want pedo shit