What European country do you hate the most? Least? Why?

What European country do you hate the most? Least? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Convivencia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turkey

Hate turks or the country?

Albania, Croatia and Bosnia

Most = Finland
Least = Sweden

France, and I'm Italian

I fucking hate Italy, but its still not my most hated

fuck turkey
denmark here

Agreed, fuck turkey

Vittu tätä paskaa

spain,and i'm spanish

I like most of them, but probably Germany. British people are nice so I guess I hate them the least lol

fuck turkey

Italy. I will never know why. i cant figure it out. i just hate them. Least hated. Denmark. Since im danish

You fucking retarded? Germany is the best goddamn country in Europe. its the reason the eu hasnt fallen apart

Real Europe should consist of scandinavia and uk, fuck mainland Europe, just a bunch of nasty slavs and brown people.

Portugal and Turkey. Turkey is self explanatory, and I've always gotten that impression that Portugal was kind of the dumpster of Europe

The UK is the best damn country in Europe.

France because they opened the gates of hell with the French Revolution.
Sweden because they sabotaged all our defenses, while experimenting on themselves through the Immigration Act back in the 70s.
Germany because it's the modern ground zero for the ones that wants to kill everything that has European in it - from culture to tradition to the native persons themselves.

All others have their goods and bads over time, but overall they maintain a healthy balance.

Also, Turkey wasn't, isn't and will never be European in any way shape or form. The only European part is the stolen Constantinopole from the Greeks, which they will return it in time whether they like it or not.

Hahaha, Germany is the reason why eu is falling you faggot. It's the worst country ever, it destroyed Europe 3 times in 100 years.

>Real Europe
>Talks about an island and a peninsula

Hate Turkey the most
Love Norway because that is where I am from

Germany and Germany, for having amazing culture and then fucking it up by bringing in Muslim jihadists

>love the most: probably France or Spain/Portugal (Iberia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Convivencia

Memes aside:
>hate the most: Germany: because they historically hate freedom and are natural cucks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Germany

UK, Ireland and Scandinavia. All Celtic/viking nations. True Europeans

Most=Turkey
Least=Switzerland

finnjävel detekterad.

That's Albania, you fuck.

Finnarna har alltid varit självgoda kräk varänn man träffar på dom nånstans.

(You)
>Hahaha, Germany is the reason why eu is falling you faggot.
Germany has by far the strongest economy in Europe and is the reason poor countries even stay in, thus keeping the eu together

Italy, and I'm French

Austria
Has no reason to exist

t. Pole subsidized by german money

most: portugal (would say turkey but im not braindead enough to say turkey is european)
least: switzerland

I just realized this question really is asking which geographic location do you hate the most. People are not a "country." Country is the land area, the land inside the political borders. Also, you're asking a very stupid question. Why would I hate the earth?

yeah fuck Finland

I hate Germany the most for all these cucks here and for other Leftists, the Gov. and all these Sandniggers aka Rapefugees.

I hate Denmark the least. But I dont have a problem with any european country.

>European
>Turkey

Kek

england the least

Och nuförtiden har dom inget över huvud taget att vara självgoda över.

same here.

Most = Germany
Least = Poland

Britbong here.

When our boi Salvini will save us we will italeave the EU

Slav lover detected.

Hate:
Germany - Cucked pussies
Spain - Loud, rude, smelly rats
Turkey - As corrupt as they come, the immigration tap left on from the middle east

Norway - Vikings, give 0 fucks immigration policy
Finland - Santa?
UK - General politeness, Healthcare done in non barbaric way, great education institutions
Ireland - Guiness

Love: Ireland, Spain(vacation reasons), Netherlands

Hate: Portugal, France, Romania+Bulgaria+every other gypsy country

fuck Turkey
love Norway

wtf is up with the Portugal hate, we did nothing

Hate Most = Germany (If you count Turkey as European, then Turkey)

Hate Least = Serbia

t. Russian

You created Brazil, go fucking figure.

I hate france cowardy fucks just like germany
Like: netherlands, uk

dont feel bad portugal, netherlands here we love u xx spain is a bad boy

>there's a difference other than climate these days.

>turkey said "hey if we can't get the EU to let us join we'll just make it part of the middle east and we're included by default.

UK - General politeness
kek

Ireland - Guiness
top kek

Die achterbakse kut Belgen natuurlijk

Norway is the best. They said fuck you to the EU. Finland is the worst. Bunch of cucks licking Sweden's ass.

dude, fuck brazil, they are dumb as fuck. I dont even want to associate with that country

Norway is probably the best country in eu.
Swecuck here.

most: turkey
least: Switzerland. Never been there, but know people from there. Good economy, nice food, nice country, cool flag, only thing that is not cool is the fact that they have no coast line and no navy but whatever

Serbia? That shithole? Serbians are warmongers who can't run a country.

>British
>European

Pick just one

Turkey is not European you fucking retards. And i hate every single western euro country, full of niggers,muslims and other non whites

It's the Swedes who are the cucks. Just look at their immigration policy and feminazi society. The Finns have always done things their own way, in fact they don't want nothing to do with Sweden.

>Swiss Navy

Half of Turkey is in Europe. Fucking Amerifag.

I hate germany too, and im living there

My gouverment is full of sjw's and fat feminists

I want my Kaiser back :-(

I'm surprised no one has said they hate Serbia the most, most people on the Internet seem to. (not saying I do but)

If that were true finland wouldn't force their children to learn swedish in school all the way up to high school.

>Full of niggers
>Full of
>Full

Do you know what that word means?

RISE THE FUCK UP

>Half of Turkey
It's about 3% of surface area and 10% of population.

Can´t wait to see his face when Scotland, Northern-Ireland and Wales leave the Union and rejoin the other Union

Gvd niet de Polen boos maken, dalijk hebben we geen vuurwerk meer.

Most: Italy
Least:

I voted remain and even I can admit that isn't going to happen

Sorry korrie

Idem

And why is that not going to happen?

UK because they are like the America of Europe

No you retard only part that is in Europe is stolen fucking clay. Turkey never was, isnt and never will be European. Brown people cant be euro

IM TRYING !

Its time to conquer europe again

It's three years. Grades 7-9. And it's simply because Swedish is an official language of Finland. And yes, that has its roots in the countries' shared history, but a Finn that speaks Swedish is no less of a Finn than one who speaks Finnish.

Wales leave the UK? Top kek user

TURKEY ISNT EUROPEAN DIPSHITS. EVEN ON THE MAP (OP'S IMAGE) YOU SEE ITS DARKENED FUCKING RETARDS

Hate: Turkey.

Love: Switzerland.

For the same reason: freedom. Turkey is a police state. Evil government. Switzerland is a very free place, very advanced.

"France opened the gate of hell" shut up fucking asshole

I don't hate any country, I hate the GOVERNMENT of some countries for various stupid policies.

Stop conflating the public with the government.

Yea forgot that Wales was annexed by England. You got me there, but why are there no chances of Northern-Ireland and Scotland leaving?

Istanbul is partly in Europe, retard.

FUCK TURKEY FUCK ERDOGAN DEATH TO ISLAM

Well there's the root of the ass licking. The fact that finland wants to keep swedish as an official language.

You mean Tsargrad??

3% of Turkey is in Europe, faggot

The leaders and parties of the UK governments are all cut from the same cloth, they won't do anything to upset one another

Suppose Scotland won't because they just had a referendum? It's going to be years before they can push another one on to the table, if its even possible/preferable.

Explain why the Dutch have to pay the most to the EU per citizen then?

>EVEN ON THE MAP

Guys,your opinion on Croatians?